UBI, Oh boy you are going to love this!

What? You can't live off of $1,000 a WEEK? And this is coming from a professor at Cornell University!

What? You can't live off of $1,000 a WEEK? And this is coming from a professor at Cornell University!

Add about $3500.00 a week to that and I could get by alright...

I could live like a king here in Kentucky off of $4,000 a month. Seriously, I could have a brand new log cabin home with solar power, a water well, septic system, satellite tv, and internet, almost off the grid, a brand new truck, and work 20 hours a week just to have something to do.

Add about $3500.00 a week to that and I could get by alright...

I could live like a king here in Kentucky off of $4,000 a month. Seriously, I could have a brand new log cabin home with solar power, a water well, septic system, satellite tv, and internet, almost off the grid, a brand new truck, and work 20 hours a week just to have something to do.

Here in Katy Texas that got me a 5,000 square foot custom home on the golf course thats paid for along with no debt.
And retiring at 46.

Forum List

Back