Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something? What office is Melania trump running for again? Let me get this straight, HRC, candidate for POTUS, gets 4 people killed, lies under oath and exposes top US secrets and it's "nothing to look at". Melania Trump, running for no office, uses two sentences maybe pulled from a Michelle Obama speech which may have been taken from somebody else's work, and the world is coming to an end.

You folks need to check yourselves in at your local loony bin, you need Vienna style treatment.

Skanky White Trash
Fake tits. Fake speech. Fake degree. Fake book. Fake wealth. Fake university.

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

Third - what difference does it make that she is "white"? Why did you feel the need to use that in your opening title?

Fourth and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Lakhota here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar and sentence structure, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, racism, and xenophobia.

Donald has bragged that he and Melania have never had so much as a disagreement in all the time they have known each other.

All that changed last night. Whatcha wanna bet they had a doozy last night over that plagiarism thingy?

Your thoughts?

I don't think in the grand scheme of things that any sane person would care. It's a perspective first lady.

You are right. You didn't write Michelle's speech. If you did you could file a legitimate lawsuit this morning. You have nothing to gain by calling it a theft.

Michelle is a dem and their property is fair game. I get it.

I've never voted for a democrat, but then I've never stolen from one either.

First of all, I meant prospective.

As to the rest, I hardly think using two lines that may or may not have been penned for the first lady is plagiarism.

This is as I said, nothing.

Well, I'm sorry to inform you that those two lines are well within the boundaries of plagiarism. Maybe in your neck of the woods stealing is "nothing". I think we will see that this will not just go away.

I don't dislike Melania. I don't think she knew what she did at the time. I don't like Trump only because I don't like bullies. Not because of some of the things he has promised. They "sound" good but just are not well thought out and doable. I will not vote for Hillary.
It will go away because there is no plagiarism. There are some similarities. It doesn't go any further than that. Thousands of people say my word is my bond.

Well, it will clearly go in front of a judge or jury. It's just too big a venue to dismiss it. There will be a lawsuit and a ruling. I am curious how it will go. Having seen the speeches side by side I'm betting that it will be called plagiarism. It's too bad really. She is clearly a good person. Many GOP upper level people are saying whoever is responsible should be fired. I suppose THEY are secretly liberal. :lol:

:crybaby:ROFLMAO For all of you liberoidal fruitbats melting down over Melania. :) It eats the left alive. All of their women look like ugly lardassed truck drivers who moonlight as TooWongFoo on steroids. Just ask Bodey..

The meltdown continues. Extra tuna on mine please.

"Toss any salads" lately?

Here is the question I have for anyone who is not a left-wing partisan hack: why would Melania Trump "plagiarize" a speech from Michelle Obama (who is largely considered a joke in America)? Wouldn't it be exponentially more likely that she would plagiarize Ronald Reagan, or George Washington, or some other well respected, great leader?

I'm not saying she didn't. I have no idea (and neither does anyone else here right now). But anyone looking at this objectively has to ask why she would plagiarize Michelle Obama of all people. It doesn't seem very likely.

It doesn't make any sense but here it is.
Same lines in the same order. Not a coincidence.

Lol the muted reaction from USMB RWs to this is hilarious.
LOL...it was after 1:00 a.m. when you typed that. Unlike libtard parasites who mooch off of society, conservatives have jobs. We're not up typing on message boards at 1:00 a.m. - we're sleeping because we have to go to work in the morning. :lol:

When you're retired with two nice pensions, like I am, then you can relax.

Yeah....uh....I was responding to Billy000. Perhaps use your retirement to polish up on your literacy and reading comprehension? :dunno:

Skanky White Trash

Fake tits. Fake speech. Fake degree. Fake book. Fake wealth. Fake university.
Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is worse...

Did I miss something? What office is Melania trump running for again? Let me get this straight, HRC, candidate for POTUS, gets 4 people killed, lies under oath and exposes top US secrets and it's "nothing to look at". Melania Trump, running for no office, uses two sentences maybe pulled from a Michelle Obama speech which may have been taken from somebody else's work, and the world is coming to an end.

You folks need to check yourselves in at your local loony bin, you need Vienna style treatment.

Ah, there's that far-right-wack sense of humor shining through.

Where did anybody say Melania was "running for" something?
I mean outside of an audition to play Simka?

Y'all take this hyperpartisan denialism waaay too seriously. This thing is funny as a crutch.

What a retarded tempest in a tea cup. The left are mentally ill.

I bet if you rolled out every first lady's speech back to the beginning of first lady's speeches, they'd all sound the same. But who would want to spend time doing that?

I personally find the left's unhinged hatred of melania humorous. Nothing they hate more than a beautiful, heterosexual, white mother.

Funny to watch the RWNJ traitors still running themselves into pretzels in order to excuse yet another Drumpf lie.

If he's elected, it will be four years of The Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

What a hot mess he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, there's that far-right-wack sense of humor shining through.

Where did anybody say Melania was "running for" something?
I mean outside of an audition to play Simka?

You missed the point.... you realize there are like 100 pages of posts today about her speech? A speech given by someone of little to no relevance?

Maybe it's just me, but I find that very odd.

Here is the question I have for anyone who is not a left-wing partisan hack: why would Melania Trump "plagiarize" a speech from Michelle Obama (who is largely considered a joke in America)? Wouldn't it be exponentially more likely that she would plagiarize Ronald Reagan, or George Washington, or some other well respected, great leader?

I'm not saying she didn't. I have no idea (and neither does anyone else here right now). But anyone looking at this objectively has to ask why she would plagiarize Michelle Obama of all people. It doesn't seem very likely.

It doesn't make any sense but here it is.
Same lines in the same order. Not a coincidence.

Ok....that is pretty damning. It would appear that it was in fact stolen. But I still have to ask why? Seems awfully bizarre to me to steal a meaningless speech from Michelle Obama. I wonder if they thought it would somehow resonate with voters on the left? Or is Donald just masterfully playing the media and liberals again? The front page of CNN has this story with the largest letters I have ever seen. Is he working a free publicity, reality tv type of angle?

Funny to watch the RWNJ traitors still running themselves into pretzels in order to excuse yet another Drumpf lie.

What a hot mess he is.

Oh palease.... we've had nearly seven years of a true hot mess, and his SoS hot mess who turned the ME into an inferno, got people killed, perjured herself and exposed US secrets, now has fools like you convinced she's up to being POTUS.

Go back to sleep.. I'll take Trump any day.

What a hot mess he is.

No argument there. At all. The problem is - Hiterly is twice the hot mess. America pretty much has no choice but to vote for Trump. Only a left-wing loon would want a pathological liar, a criminal and worst of all - an egomaniac with a serious composure problem sitting in the Oval Office. The woman freaks out daily like a teenage girl on her period whose boyfriend just broke up with them. She's an embarrassment to the U.S.

Trump is a nightmare and an egomaniac, but he at least demonstrates an ounce of composure at times. That's exponentially more than Hitlery has ever demonstrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back