Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not your sweetie, asshole.
Wow...you are really upset that the "small penis" thing didn't upset me. Would it help your emotional breakdown if I pretend it bothered me? :lol:

You're correct though Playtex. You would never be my sweetie. I already proved earlier in this thread that liberal women are as hideously ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. And I wouldn't date someone that ugly inside or out - much less both.

Let me see if I have this down: you're single, somewhere between 42-52, angry (especially over men that ultimately rejected you, followed by the environment and politics), own a lot of cats, and struggle to maintain employment (primarily due to your atrocious liberal people skills)? Textbook liberal. Textbook.

Oh...and here is more PLAGARISM by a Dem, Liz Warren, who also lied about her Native American heritage in order to game the system for special privileges on top of her White Privilege.

BULLSHIT.

We've done that over and over. That's yet another myth y'all mythologists are married to --- and it's bogus.

No, WE don't accept that it's over. Liz LIED to get special privileges.

As usual.....conservatives post their wanna-be scandals without proof. Just because Trumpf says it doesn't make it true.

And like Benghazi....they will continue to repeat the non-issue long after it has been debunked even by their own party!

Oh...and here is more PLAGARISM by a Dem, Liz Warren, who also lied about her Native American heritage in order to game the system for special privileges on top of her White Privilege.

BULLSHIT.

We've done that over and over. That's yet another myth y'all mythologists are married to --- and it's bogus.

Prove it.

Oh WAIT :eusa_doh: That's right --- you can't. That must have been what I meant by "myth".
What a revelation.

SEE ya....

Liz Warren already proved it herself with her lame cheek bones myth.

Ummmm...................... no. That is in no way "proof" of squat.

C'mon B, you're smarter than this. Come out of there.

Says the lemming who has to suck up to the nitwit with the small penis. Maybe you belong to the same club.......bwahahaha!
Oh no....an ignorant, emotional, irrational liberal who has no idea who I am wants to proclaim that I have a "small penis". Whatever will I do? The insult is unbearable! Unbearable I say!

Yep, you've got a penis to match the size of your brain "Patriot".......just like UNEDUCATED......don't try to act like it's not true and you're not bothered by it.

Sweetie....if you can't do better than that.....don't even try. Hell, UNCENSORED just gave you a lesson in how it's done. At the very least you should have plagiarized his work :lmao:

I'm not your sweetie, asshole. Only Republican "Stepford Wives" like to be called by demeaning names such as "sweetie", "honey" and "sugar".....and I'm not one of them.

The only reason you admire your peer idiot's (UNEDUCATED) comments is because you're just as pathetic and simple-minded as he is. Enjoy the embarrassment that Melania's speech writer has admitted that Melania didn't write the speech and yes, it was plagiarized from Michelle's....which makes most of you conservatives just as dumb as Trumpf and his barbie doll wife Malaria.
You are single, aren't you?
LMAO!!!! Oh man ptbw forever - you beat me to it by 4 minutes! :lmao:

Well done sir! Well done...

Wow...you are really upset that the "small penis" thing didn't upset me. Would it help your emotional breakdown if I pretend it bothered me? :lol:

You're correct though Playtex. You would never be my sweetie. I already proved earlier in this thread that liberal women are as hideously ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. And I wouldn't date someone that ugly inside or out - much less both.

Let me see if I have this down: you're single, somewhere between 42-52, angry (especially over men that ultimately rejected you, followed by the environment and politics), own a lot of cats, and struggle to maintain employment (primarily due to your atrocious liberal people skills)? Textbook liberal. Textbook.

You've always had a rich fantasy life, Buttsoiler. The fact is you've never laid eyes on a "textbook". Much less a sex partner that didn't have fingers attached to your right hand.

Yep, I see how rational you are....did you want to try and put a stop to it when Bush did it? Bet not........bwahahaha, hypocrite. And, the Bush White House didn't "lose" e-mails.....they destroyed them.

Um....hey genius.....do you not realize if we all put it a stop to it now that no Republican "Bush" in the future will be able to do it? :eusa_doh:

Says the lemming who has to suck up to the nitwit with the small penis. Maybe you belong to the same club.......bwahahaha!
Oh no....an ignorant, emotional, irrational liberal who has no idea who I am wants to proclaim that I have a "small penis". Whatever will I do? The insult is unbearable! Unbearable I say!

Yep, you've got a penis to match the size of your brain "Patriot".......just like UNEDUCATED......don't try to act like it's not true and you're not bothered by it.

Sweetie....if you can't do better than that.....don't even try. Hell, UNCENSORED just gave you a lesson in how it's done. At the very least you should have plagiarized his work :lmao:

I'm not your sweetie, asshole. Only Republican "Stepford Wives" like to be called by demeaning names such as "sweetie", "honey" and "sugar".....and I'm not one of them.

The only reason you admire your peer idiot's (UNEDUCATED) comments is because you're just as pathetic and simple-minded as he is. Enjoy the embarrassment that Melania's speech writer has admitted that Melania didn't write the speech and yes, it was plagiarized from Michelle's....which makes most of you conservatives just as dumb as Trumpf and his barbie doll wife Malaria.

Goes to show how much you know, idiot.

The dumb tramp doesn't even realize that WOMEN call both women and MEN "demeaning names" all the time.

I specifically get called those "names" by middle-aged women all the time as a young, attractive man who actually looks younger than my 27 years.

What dipshit puts up with a bitch like you?

Goddamn you're stupid. I was talking about her liking Michelle.

That makes it even worse, nitwit...."Liking"Michelle Obama.....an ultra liberal......makes Melania, what?
Non partisan.
Goddamn you're stupid. I was talking about her liking Michelle.

That makes it even worse, nitwit...."Liking"Michelle Obama.....an ultra liberal......makes Melania, what?
Non partisan. Try to think.

BULLSHIT.

As usual.....conservatives post their wanna-be scandals without proof. Just because Trumpf says it doesn't make it true.

And like Benghazi....they will continue to repeat the non-issue long after it has been debunked even by their own party!

She's trying the same thing Buttsoiler's trying ----- deflect the topic, pry the attention away from a major embarrassment, not the least of which is the duplicitous hole he's dug himself into claiming first to be anti-Rump and then slobbering all over him.

Which is a disgusting thing to do. It makes that orange makeup run. Not pretty.

The dumb tramp doesn't even realize that WOMEN call both women and MEN "demeaning names" all the time.

I specifically get called those "names" by middle-aged women all the time as a young, attractive man who actually looks younger than my 27 years.
She's an angry, middle-aged, misandrist liberal - so we have to cut her a lot of slack. You can't expect her to make much sense. Would be like expecting a small child with developmental problems to grasp algebra.

She's an angry, middle-aged, misandrist liberal - so we have to cut her a lot of slack. You can't expect her to make much sense. Would be like expecting a small child with developmental problems to grasp algebra.

We can hire you a tutor. Maybe several.

Now get back on topic.

Wow...you are really upset that the "small penis" thing didn't upset me. Would it help your emotional breakdown if I pretend it bothered me?

Yeah, sure, just like Trumpf wasn't bothered by Rubio's mentioning his small hands.....:lol:

Bwahahaha....idiot, in case you forgot, you called me "sweetie".....and you haven't proven anything other than that you are a delusional right-winger who thinks plaigerizing a speech is not a big deal. And you're plenty ugly yourself, bubba, both inside and out. And quit fantasying about "dating" - I doubt that someone with such a small brain and penis would be dating material.

Bwahahaha....you might as well add "bald" and "cross-eyed" while you're at it....acting like a 12 year old....you didn't even come close to describing me....so that just makes you a bigger idiot....:eusa_whistle:

You're very angry. What is the deal with that? Is it Donald Trump? Is the thought of him sitting in the Oval Office really freaking you out that much? Are you mad that nobody really cares about a speech from the spouse of a candidate? Are you one of those liberals that lives their life angry but really doesn't know why?

Wow...you are really upset that the "small penis" thing didn't upset me. Would it help your emotional breakdown if I pretend it bothered me?

Yeah, sure, just like Trumpf wasn't bothered by Rubio's mentioning his small hands.....:lol:

Bwahahaha....idiot, in case you forgot, you called me "sweetie".....and you haven't proven anything other than that you are a delusional right-winger who thinks plaigerizing a speech is not a big deal. And you're plenty ugly yourself, bubba, both inside and out. And quit fantasying about "dating" - I doubt that someone with such a small brain and penis would be dating material.

Bwahahaha....you might as well add "bald" and "cross-eyed" while you're at it....acting like a 12 year old....you didn't even come close to describing me....so that just makes you a bigger idiot....:eusa_whistle:
You have small breasts and a loose vagina. You are now worthless.

You have small breasts and a loose vagina. You are now worthless.

Bwahahaha....you wish.......

Looks like Uneducated and Parrot are not the only ones that got incensed by being called out for having little penises.....if the foo shits, wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back