Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp ------ time to check in on the Rumpbots to see how they're handling the RMDR (Rumpian Minimum Daily Requirement) of M2MH (Misongynist Two Minutes Hate):

You would never be my sweetie. I already proved earlier in this thread that liberal women are as hideously ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. And I wouldn't date someone that ugly inside or out - much less both.

You have small breasts and a loose vagina. You are now worthless.

Ah, chugging right along. Good little obedient sheep.

Two minutes is up though. Time to wipe off the drool and get the big boy pants.

Oh...and here is more PLAGARISM by a Dem, Liz Warren, who also lied about her Native American heritage in order to game the system for special privileges on top of her White Privilege.

BULLSHIT.

We've done that over and over. That's yet another myth y'all mythologists are married to --- and it's bogus.

No, WE don't accept that it's over. Liz LIED to get special privileges.

As usual.....conservatives post their wanna-be scandals without proof. Just because Trumpf says it doesn't make it true.

And like Benghazi....they will continue to repeat the non-issue long after it has been debunked even by their own party!

She's trying the same thing Buttsoiler's trying ----- deflect the topic, pry the attention away from a major embarrassment, not the least of which is the duplicitous hole he's dug himself into claiming first to be anti-Rump and then slobbering all over him.

Which is a disgusting thing to do. It makes that orange makeup run. Not pretty.

Yep....it's painfully obvious! They denied that it was plagiarized, and now that it has been admitted they don't know where to hide.....too funny!

I'm not your sweetie, asshole.
Wow...you are really upset that the "small penis" thing didn't upset me. Would it help your emotional breakdown if I pretend it bothered me?

Yeah, sure, just like Trumpf wasn't bothered by Rubio's mentioning his small hands.....:lol:

You're correct though Playtex. You would never be my sweetie. I already proved earlier in this thread that liberal women are as hideously ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. And I wouldn't date someone that ugly inside or out - much less both.

Bwahahaha....idiot, in case you forgot, you called me "sweetie".....and you haven't proven anything other than that you are a delusional right-winger who thinks plaigerizing a speech is not a big deal. And you're plenty ugly yourself, bubba, both inside and out. And quit fantasying about "dating" - I doubt that someone with such a small brain and penis would be dating material.

Let me see if I have this down: you're single, somewhere between 42-52, angry (especially over men that ultimately rejected you, followed by the environment and politics), own a lot of cats, and struggle to maintain employment (primarily due to your atrocious liberal people skills)? Textbook liberal. Textbook.

Bwahahaha....you might as well add "bald" and "cross-eyed" while you're at it....acting like a 12 year old....you didn't even come close to describing me....so that just makes you a bigger idiot....:eusa_whistle:

Bwahahaha....you wish.......

Looks like Uneducated and Parrot are not the only ones that got incensed by being called out for having little penises.....if the foo shits, wear it.

When I was young, my dad had a saying. "If everyone in the room is an asshole, maybe it's you". Your list of people with "small penises" is growing with each post (no pun intended - honest :lol:). Perhaps you're just an unlikeable asshole with a penis obsession? Maybe that liberal "penis envy" we always hear about liberal women having? :dunno:

Oh...and here is more PLAGARISM by a Dem, Liz Warren, who also lied about her Native American heritage in order to game the system for special privileges on top of her White Privilege.

BULLSHIT.

We've done that over and over. That's yet another myth y'all mythologists are married to --- and it's bogus.

As usual.....conservatives post their wanna-be scandals without proof. Just because Trumpf says it doesn't make it true.

And like Benghazi....they will continue to repeat the non-issue long after it has been debunked even by their own party!

She's trying the same thing Buttsoiler's trying ----- deflect the topic, pry the attention away from a major embarrassment, not the least of which is the duplicitous hole he's dug himself into claiming first to be anti-Rump and then slobbering all over him.

Yep....it's painfully obvious! They denied that it was plagiarized, and now that it has been admitted they don't know where to hide.....too funny!

So far, just from what I've seen, they've tried to deflect this thread to:
  • Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • O'bama and Patrick, 10 years old
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Body parts as criteria for voting
  • Body parts --- "liberal" vs "conservative" (Buttsoiler was digging here)
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush
  • and now, misogyny and personal attacks

I'm sure I forgot a few.

Must suck to feel this desperate. :(

I'm not your sweetie, asshole.
Wow...you are really upset that the "small penis" thing didn't upset me. Would it help your emotional breakdown if I pretend it bothered me?

Yeah, sure, just like Trumpf wasn't bothered by Rubio's mentioning his small hands.....:lol:

You're correct though Playtex. You would never be my sweetie. I already proved earlier in this thread that liberal women are as hideously ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. And I wouldn't date someone that ugly inside or out - much less both.

Bwahahaha....idiot, in case you forgot, you called me "sweetie".....and you haven't proven anything other than that you are a delusional right-winger who thinks plaigerizing a speech is not a big deal. And you're plenty ugly yourself, bubba, both inside and out. And quit fantasying about "dating" - I doubt that someone with such a small brain and penis would be dating material.

Let me see if I have this down: you're single, somewhere between 42-52, angry (especially over men that ultimately rejected you, followed by the environment and politics), own a lot of cats, and struggle to maintain employment (primarily due to your atrocious liberal people skills)? Textbook liberal. Textbook.

Bwahahaha....you might as well add "bald" and "cross-eyed" while you're at it....acting like a 12 year old....you didn't even come close to describing me....so that just makes you a bigger idiot....:eusa_whistle:

Bwahahaha....you wish.......

Looks like Uneducated and Parrot are not the only ones that got incensed by being called out for having little penises.....if the foo shits, wear it.
LOL
Even with your loose vagina you couldn't hope to fit me in there, even with lubrication.

But of course the point of my post went way over your tiny brain....

You want to whine about being called flattering things like "sweety", while, at the same time, wanting to have free reign to talk about "little penises" and judge men for things that we have absolutely no control of.
You are a sick, stupid little bitch who shouldn't be allowed to be near the opposite gender.

BULLSHIT.

Uh Oh! hiLIARy's Campaign Communications Director accused Obabble of PLAGARISM!

Howard Wolfson, the Clinton campaign's communications director, today accused Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) of committing “plagiarism” in a speech in Milwaukee on Saturday night.

Wolfson made the explosive charge in an interview with Politico after suggesting as much in a conference call with reporters.

On the call, Wolfson said: “Sen. Obama is running on the strength of his rhetoric and the strength of his promises and, as we have seen in the last couple of days, he’s breaking his promises and his rhetoric isn’t his own.”

"When an author plagiarizes from another author there is damage done to two different parties. One is to the person he plagiarized from. The other is to the reader," said Wolfson.

Obama closely echoed a passage from a speech that Deval Patrick, now the Massachusetts governor, used at a campaign rally when he was running for that office in 2006....

Clinton aide accuses Obama of plagiarism

if it was staff, he'd have fired someone already. This has to be someone in the family...maybe even him.

The following article suggests it was Melania herself:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/us/politics/melania-trump-convention-speech.html

might be. i suppose she's just as capable of plagiarizing as the rest of them.

Why does everyone who sees a connection between Michelle Obama's speech and Melania Trump's speech have to see it in a negative light -.-?

democrat desperation

Yyyyah um..... it's confirmed now. You still lose.

poor old hopstick, full of shit as usual.

You ever notice that libtards make everything sexual? I mean, we're in a political forum and 2 out of every 3 posts Playtex makes includes "penis" :eusa_doh:

I wonder what the deal what that is? Are they sexually deprived because they are so ugly outside and inside? Are they hyper sexual? Is it due to an inferior intellect - where they can only thing about sex because it's simple and basic and anything more complex confuses them? Is it just that they tend to be immature? There has to be some link since nearly all of them share this bizarre trait.

BULLSHIT.

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

It is spelled MISANDRY you stupid shit, M-I-S-A-N-D-R-Y.

If this sexist bitch can talk about "small penises" you have no argument for whining about "misogyny".

BULLSHIT.

Uh Oh! hiLIARy's Campaign Communications Director accused Obabble of PLAGARISM!

Howard Wolfson, the Clinton campaign's communications director, today accused Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) of committing “plagiarism” in a speech in Milwaukee on Saturday night.

Wolfson made the explosive charge in an interview with Politico after suggesting as much in a conference call with reporters.

On the call, Wolfson said: “Sen. Obama is running on the strength of his rhetoric and the strength of his promises and, as we have seen in the last couple of days, he’s breaking his promises and his rhetoric isn’t his own.”

"When an author plagiarizes from another author there is damage done to two different parties. One is to the person he plagiarized from. The other is to the reader," said Wolfson.

Obama closely echoed a passage from a speech that Deval Patrick, now the Massachusetts governor, used at a campaign rally when he was running for that office in 2006....

Clinton aide accuses Obama of plagiarism
I'm sure that Playtex will be along any moment now to vehemently denounce Obama's plagiarism... :eusa_whistle:

xactly what I meant by :lalala:
Thanks for confirming.
First Lady to be Trump didn't plagiarize, so your video is a lie. Thanks for playing.

Whelp -- it's a "lie" in that the only two people in it are Simka Melania and her source, Michelle O'bama.
Guess which one is 8 years old and which was delivered last night.
It's not plagiarism to speak words wth common themes. Moo-shell didn't copyright "your word is your bond."
LOL. Seems Moo-shell plagiarized "Your word is your bond" statement Elizabeth Dole said word for word in a speech from Bob Dole's campaign in 1978.

BULLSHIT.

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

the desperation is coming from you libtardians who are trying to delude yourselves into thinking that this bullshit will cause anyone to vote for the hildabitch.

Sorry, it won't, your candidate is a loser and a terrible human being.

But it was "her turn" because the black guy stole it from her in 08. You dems are pathetic losers.

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

If this sexist bitch can talk about "small penises" you have no argument for whining about "misogyny".
You'll have to forgive Pogo. He's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier (government dependent for his basic survival needs).

might be. i suppose she's just as capable of plagiarizing as the rest of them.

Why does everyone who sees a connection between Michelle Obama's speech and Melania Trump's speech have to see it in a negative light -.-?

democrat desperation

Yyyyah um..... it's confirmed now. You still lose.

poor old hopstick, full of shit as usual.

You're disputing McIver's admission then?

If so you could be right --- she could have been forced to say that. But that leaves open the question, if she didn't do it ----- WHO DID?

Not because they're guilty of some "crime" or anything, but because nobody's taking responsibility. Which, as already stated in between the desperate personal attacks and appeals to please change the subject to something else, is a distinct pattern in the candidate's campaign. Also makes Rump's campaign manager a bald-faced liar since he already denied such a thing took place, even blaming Hillary Clinton, who hasn't been in the Republican Party since the 1960s.

Soooooooooooo watcha got?

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

You'll have to forgive Pogo. He's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier (government dependent for his basic survival needs).

Batfink and I <3 Pogo. He's a good egg despite his misguided politics.

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

the desperation is coming from you libtardians who are trying to delude yourselves into thinking that this bullshit will cause anyone to vote for the hildabitch.

Sorry, it won't, your candidate is a loser and a terrible human being.

But it was "her turn" because the black guy stole it from her in 08. You dems are pathetic losers.

Yyyyyyyeah unfortunately Hunior despite seventeen hundred posts in this thread I've opined absolutely nothing about the voting effects. You just made that up. Yet another myth.

Prove me wrong.

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

Batfink and I <3 Pogo. He's a good egg despite his misguided politics.

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

See that Buttsoiler? That's how people disagree and still respect each other.

@ Bo: :smiliehug:

Whelp ------ time to check in on the Rumpbots to see how they're handling the RMDR (Rumpian Minimum Daily Requirement) of M2MH (Misongynist Two Minutes Hate):

You would never be my sweetie. I already proved earlier in this thread that liberal women are as hideously ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. And I wouldn't date someone that ugly inside or out - much less both.

Ah, chugging right along. Good little obedient sheep.

Two minutes is up though. Time to wipe off the drool and get the big boy pants.
The cognitive dissonance coming from Pogo here is absolutely off the scale....

• Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden, circa 1882
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • George Bush

I'm sure I forgot a few.

Link?

....................................crickets.............................................................

Brave Buttsoiler runs away, bravely runs away

When challenged to back up his shit
He gallantly can't come up with it
When offered a chance to remove all doubt
He very bravely chickens out
Brave brave brave shorty Buttsoiler!

His credibility in the dump
as he reverses course on Donald Rump,
his head resembles a wooden block, his tiny penis a laughing stock
his density is gargantuan as he worships the Orangutan

Brave brave brave Sir Buttsoiler!

Status