UK now the worst-performing advanced economy in the world...Go Brexit!

Schadenfreude <<<< comic relief in the berlin bunker and Baathist hell

Brexit hasn't even happened yet, so this is a premature, liberal circle jerk.

Of course Brexit has happened. You think that UK banks and financial services providers haven't begun to transfer operations to the EU to handle the EU market that is being handled from London? You think automobile manufacturers haven't begun to reduce investments in plant and equipment in the UK when they know that there will be tariffs on parts and materials coming from the EU to build automobiles in the UK and that there will be tariffs on cars that they previously shipped to the EU tariff free, as part of the single market?

You are a deranged fascist.

Brexit hasn't even happened yet, so this is a premature, liberal circle jerk.

Of course Brexit has happened. You think that UK banks and financial services providers haven't begun to transfer operations to the EU to handle the EU market that is being handled from London? You think automobile manufacturers haven't begun to reduce investments in plant and equipment in the UK when they know that there will be tariffs on parts and materials coming from the EU to build automobiles in the UK and that there will be tariffs on cars that they previously shipped to the EU tariff free, as part of the single market?

You are a deranged fascist.

you think the EU is not dissolving as you giggle?

The RW race to the bottom continues.

WTH is wrong with RWNJs that they want failure?

Same as the insurance companies leaving the ACA with so much GOP propaganda in the last several years.

Why has the ACA failed, because THE GOP caused the FAILURE of the ACA.

"Canada became the last G7 nation to report figures on Wednesday, confirming the UK’s position at the bottom of the list..."

The UK is officially the worst-performing advanced economy in the world

Yeah, the U.K should continue to let un-elected bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium decide their fate while giving up their sovereignty. You really are a disgusting, slimy sack of shit.

control yourself Dale-----THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS

"Canada became the last G7 nation to report figures on Wednesday, confirming the UK’s position at the bottom of the list..."

Yeah, the U.K should continue to let un-elected bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium decide their fate while giving up their sovereignty. You really are a disgusting, slimy sack of shit.

Uh, no.

You should do some of that research you bray is so wonderful.

IOW, educate yourself.

Or, if you prefer, keep on believing what your owners tell you but you better be stuffing money under your mattress.

Uh, no.

IOW, educate yourself.

Or, if you prefer, keep on believing what your owners tell you but you better be stuffing money under your mattress.

Or stock up on the 70 years of food (just add water and store) and water the preachers and elites are selling.

control yourself Dale-----THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS

We are up to our armpits in shit.........

Uh, no.

IOW, educate yourself.

UH, "NO", I know exactly of what I speak and have dedicated the time to educate myself on this...you? A few snippets here from the lamestream media....a few newspaper articles owned by the same sacks of shit that own the TV networks and you declare yourself "informed". I know more than you, dipshit. You are nothing but a troll and overall gutless sack of shit as well.

Same as the insurance companies leaving the ACA with so much GOP propaganda in the last several years.

If there were money to be made the insurance companies would be beating down the door to provide service. The facts are that obummer lied about the ACA and now, we the people, get to reap the rewards for believing a lying piece of shit like obummer.

Exactly.

All we have to do is look at the voting record of the R congress. They did exactly what they said they would do - Refuse to let Americans have the very same health insurance we buy for them.

AND, the new trump/lyinRyan heath notCare exempts them. If it were to pass, the R congress would get to keep ACA.

Right. They were making money hand over fist but the evil Republicans scared them off.

Uh, no.

IOW, educate yourself.

Or stock up on the 70 years of food (just add water and store) and water the preachers and elites are selling.

LOL! I only want to be around long enough when the SHTF so I can view liberal dipshits like you sitting on the curb with your little head in your hands hoping your beloved "gubermint" is going to come and rescue you. I do what I do to try and wake people up as to what their real predicament is but there is also this tiny, teeny, gold plated "son-of-a bitch" side of me that wants to see your kind suffer while I eat in front of them and have them declare that I need to "share"......"tough shit" will be my reply because I warned them.

If there were money to be made the insurance companies would be beating down the door to provide service. The facts are that obummer lied about the ACA and now, we the people, get to reap the rewards for believing a lying piece of shit like obummer.

for shame!! bite your keyboard, wall

Forum List

Back