Ukraine At It Again. Shelling Civilians...

The Russians have been shelling civilians since day one of the invasion. Maybe the Ukrainians are just responding in kind. By the way, I see the Ukrainians killed another Russian general. Was he a civilian too. Could have been since the Russian leadership hasn't shown much competence in the war so far.

The Russians have been shelling civilians since day one of the invasion. Maybe the Ukrainians are just responding in kind. By the way, I see the Ukrainians killed another Russian general. Was he a civilian too. Could have been since the Russian leadership hasn't shown much competence in the war so far.
14000 dead in the Donbas says you’re wrong.

IVAN YOU ARE MONGOL PREDATORY RACE ARE THE WORST ANIMALS OUT THERE, YOU ARE A MIX OF DOGS WITH PIGS

BUT YOU ´LL PAY IVAN

From now on… payment is likely only to be accepted in Rubles. Got your wallet handy? If not..? Freeze to death this winter...

Ivan:

1651436073926.png

From what I understand 2/3rds of the money is for weapons.....The rest for "reasons" that are yet unclear.

So what we have here is:

US weapons manufacturers getting contracts so they will fill the coffers of the various dem and gop neocon PACs.

I suspect the rest will just be laundered.....10% to the "big man" and all that.

What is a certainty is it will all disappear into the corrupt black hole which is Ukraine with no accountability.

Ukraine, like most of the former Soviet republics are criminal nations and have been to one degree or another since the day they were formed.

The next penny spent there will be a penny too much.

The Biden family found a way to keep the graft going. Money laundering is the only thing they're good at.

And hey! They got the dog too... Meanwhile back in the States, the Dems are putting together a 33 billion dollar package of party favors for these animals, so the fun can continue. I mean who ever gets tired of shelling "their own people"?

Oh look, a video by a well-known Putin propagandist that you never watched.

Forum List

Back