Ukraine Now Conscripting Guys With Down Syndrome...

This is what you're promoting when you support funding this war. Literally sending mentally deficient folks, just to draw fire. War Crime? Who knows? Biden, Zelenski, and Ukraine deserve what ever they get. This is sick...

Here is the website that this came from:

Why am I not surprised that a poster with a known white supremacist hate symbol as an avatar would attempt to pass this off as anything close to a fact.

Why am I not surprised that a poster with a known white supremacist hate symbol as an avatar would attempt to pass this off as anything close to a fact.
So you're saying the retard in the trench is an illusion

...attack the source ...pfft you're a pathetic moron and a low IQ hick rube

If you contend it isn't. Show us. Or... Is it that you just don't want to believe it? Maybe worse yet... You don't want to go on record either criticizing, nor condemning it... Seems to be a theme...

If you contend it isn't. Show us. Or... Is it that you just don't want to believe it? Maybe worse yet... You don't want to go on record either criticizing, nor condemning it... Seems to be a theme...
The obviously far, far right, pro Russian web site web site condemns and ridicules itself. Just as your openly white supremacist symbology condemns your posts to be questioned.

Until I get confirmation from a credible source, there is no way I would believe this.

So many attempts at derailing by the ukie Nazi fags
I'm saying I don't trust that source. That video could be anything coming from such a sketchy, clearly far, far right and pro Russian.
Pro Russian ? Like I said you're an ignorant rube....probably missing teeth

Your reservation at waffle house is ready trashbag

The obviously far, far right, pro Russian web site web site condemns and ridicules itself. Just as your openly white supremacist symbology condemns your posts to be questioned.

Until I get confirmation from a credible source, there is no way I would believe this.
Maybe Salon will run a piece on it... Lol!

So many attempts at derailing by the ukie Nazi fags

Pro Russian ? Like I said you're an ignorant rube....probably missing teeth

Your reservation at waffle house is ready trashbag
Again, they refuse to address the topic. They attack the OP, the source, imagine a motivation... Not one single criticism of Ukraines using of this poor bastard as a bullet sponge. Not one... These are America's sorriest binary thinkers. If you don't support Ukraine in this war no matter what; you're literally on the Kremlin payroll. They really are this simple... What a sad way to go through life. But at least DC loves them...

Maybe. Your Klan newsletter most certainly will.
I love how easily led by mere pictures you are. You are going to make for a very, very useful idiot one day. Everyone has their calling. Now... About putting Down syndrome folks on the front lines; where do you stand? On the record, of course...

I love how easily led by mere pictures you are. You are going to make for a very, very useful idiot one day. Everyone has their calling. Now... About putting Down syndrome folks on the front lines; where do you stand? On the record, of course...
When it proven by more than a tiny clip from a ridiculous web site from an openly white supremacist poster, I will discuss it.

How about this?

When it proven by more than a tiny clip from a ridiculous web site from an openly white supremacist poster, I will discuss it.

How about this?

Still won't answer. A damning self assassination of character that this should be so hard for you. But I understand. At the end of the day you have to go back to the hive. And they can be much less accepting of unsanctioned commentary...

Useful idiot democrat voters support sending a gazillion dollars because
1) A Dem is in office
2) This happened under Biden
3) The Biden Klan was illegally taking kickbacks
from corrupt Ukrainian companies, to lobby the
state dep on their behalf, prior to this.
4) Trump called them on on this.
5) They all have TDS.

Still won't answer. A damning self assassination of character that this should be so hard for you. But I understand. At the end of the day you have to go back to the hive. And they can be much less accepting of unsanctioned commentary...

A white supremacist calling into question my character? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love this place.

A white supremacist calling into question my character? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love this place.
Who told you that? A picture? Perfect. So easily led... Now about going on record? What is your opinion of a government that puts Down Syndrome folks on the front lines?

Who told you that? A picture? Perfect. So easily led... Now about going on record? What is your opinion of a government that puts Down Syndrome folks on the front lines?
So easily led, what a laugh.

Page 35. I'm sure you will recognize most of the other symbols of your hate.

When I find credible proof of this actually happening, I will discuss it. Neither the word of your trash source nor the word of an openly white supremacist poster is enough for any kind of debate.

Forum List

Back