🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine president Defends Trump again.

Libs do not care about Ukrainian president and what he thinks or doesn't. Libs care about not allowing ANY investigation in my corrupt home country of Ukraine. Because if there IS a fair and a profound investigation of what Obama's administration and Soros have done in Ukraine, Dems will never win any elections for decades and bunch of their "leaders" will go to prison.

Libs do not care about Ukrainian president and what he thinks or doesn't. Libs care about not allowing ANY investigation in my corrupt home country of Ukraine. Because if there IS a fair and a profound investigation of what Obama's administration and Soros have done in Ukraine, Dems will never win any elections for decades and bunch of their "leaders" will go to prison.
vLAD approves this message

:link:

• Banned

thumb_i-see-russians-everywhere-showerthought-is-russia-phobia-covered-under-obamacare-20068353.png

Libs care about not allowing ANY investigation in my corrupt home country of Ukraine.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Did you know Biden pressed for the firing of Shokin (in accordance with the State Dept.'s policy, along with the EU and IMF) because he was not investigating corruption in Ukraine?

Pelosi Schiff and the dems are going to push this farce of a impeachment through....that shows a serious lack of intelligence...why would anyone want stupid people like that to lead the nation?....

But the clown show must go on!

The supposed victim doesn't think hes a victim

Try listening to exactly what the President of the Ukraine says. He says he's trying to stay out of US politics, but that Donald Trump withheld military aid which his country desperately needed to save lives, and which he still needs. He dare not offend ANYONE in US politics, Democrat or Republican.

President Zelensky is not a lawyer, and does not know US law. He is a comedian, an entertainer. His opinion on this is irrelevant. He's not in a position to speak freely.

“If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us,” Zelensky said at one point.

Forum List

Back