Ukraine takes war INTO Russia ?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

Assuming this story is true, it looks like Ukraine has started to take the Putin-started war INTO Russia. Instead of attacking residential buildings and hospitals and civilian shelters, like Putin has been doing to Ukraine, it looks like Ukraine selected a traditionally military target.

All actions come with consequences. That includes reactions to some consequences. So, although I think the Ukrainian move is valid, I guess I’m wondering how it will pan out now?

Assuming this story is true, it looks like Ukraine has started to take the Putin-started war INTO Russia. Instead of attacking residential buildings and hospitals and civilian shelters, like Putin has been doing to Ukraine, it looks like Ukraine selected a traditionally military target.

All actions come with consequences. That includes reactions to some consequences. So, although I think the Ukrainian move is valid, I guess I’m wondering how it will pan out now?
You know. .. I was wondering about this just the other day.

When Russia declared it was going to initiate a, "Special Military Operation," in Ukraine. .. If I were Zelenskyy, I would have went to the Ukrainian legislature and requested a declaration of war, or how ever their system does that . . but I did not hear of Ukraine declaring war on Russia?

What is up with that?

How can the Ukraine military forces strike Russia, with out a declaration of war? :dunno:

Ukraine Strikes Inside Russian Territory, Russians Say​

AAVL2ch.img

"KYIV, Ukraine—Ukrainian attack helicopters executed a low-flying predawn raid on Russian territory, a Russian official said, eluding air defenses to strike an oil depot as peace talks over the war were set to get under way.

Security-camera footage released by Russian state-owned media channel RIA Novosti appeared to show several missiles firing at the depot and setting off explosions. Vyacheslav Gladkov, the regional governor of Belgorod, where the attack took place, wrote on social media that two Ukrainian helicopters carried out the operation while flying at low altitude.

Belgorod is located close to the Ukrainian border with Russia and north of Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city.

Ukrainian officials didn’t immediately take responsibility for the attack. “I can neither confirm nor reject the claim that Ukraine was involved in this simply because I do not possess all the military information,” Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said.

“This is not something that can be perceived as creating comfortable conditions for the continuation of negotiations,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday, referring to the strike.

If confirmed, the Belgorod raid would be Kyiv’s second helicopter operation in as many days, following an attempt to penetrate Russian air defenses around the besieged city of Mariupol, along Ukraine’s Azov Sea coast.

Ukraine flew two Mi-8 transport helicopters on a mission to evacuate members of the Azov battalion that has allowed the city to remain in Ukrainian control despite near-constant Russian bombardment of civilian sites.. . . ."

It legitimizes actions to be taken by Russia against the party responsible.
Or more accurately, whoever Russia chooses to fight now.

Any escalation of the war can't be a positive development.

• Banned
You know. .. I was wondering about this just the other day.

When Russia declared it was going to initiate a, "Special Military Operation," in Ukraine. .. If I were Zelenskyy, I would have went to the Ukrainian legislature and requested a declaration of war, or how ever their system does that . . but I did not hear of Ukraine declaring war on Russia?

What is up with that?

How can the Ukraine military forces strike Russia, with out a declaration of war? :dunno:

Ukraine Strikes Inside Russian Territory, Russians Say​

AAVL2ch.img

"KYIV, Ukraine—Ukrainian attack helicopters executed a low-flying predawn raid on Russian territory, a Russian official said, eluding air defenses to strike an oil depot as peace talks over the war were set to get under way.

Security-camera footage released by Russian state-owned media channel RIA Novosti appeared to show several missiles firing at the depot and setting off explosions. Vyacheslav Gladkov, the regional governor of Belgorod, where the attack took place, wrote on social media that two Ukrainian helicopters carried out the operation while flying at low altitude.

Belgorod is located close to the Ukrainian border with Russia and north of Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city.

Ukrainian officials didn’t immediately take responsibility for the attack. “I can neither confirm nor reject the claim that Ukraine was involved in this simply because I do not possess all the military information,” Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said.

“This is not something that can be perceived as creating comfortable conditions for the continuation of negotiations,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday, referring to the strike.

If confirmed, the Belgorod raid would be Kyiv’s second helicopter operation in as many days, following an attempt to penetrate Russian air defenses around the besieged city of Mariupol, along Ukraine’s Azov Sea coast.

Ukraine flew two Mi-8 transport helicopters on a mission to evacuate members of the Azov battalion that has allowed the city to remain in Ukrainian control despite near-constant Russian bombardment of civilian sites.. . . ."
I don’t think that any nation defending itself has any obligation to “declare” a war already being waged against it.

Ukraine hasnt taken credit for it. I saw something this morning that they said it was probably russian false flag

If we were kids in the schoolyard and you walked up to me and punched me in my nose then proceeded to wail on me with fists and kicks, i happen to believe that it’s absolute bullshit if you then bitch about my return punch to your solar plexus.

You can mouth off to me all you want about how a return punch will “escalate” the fight. But I’m still gonna try to kick your ass.

Ukraine hasnt taken credit for it. I saw something this morning that they said it was probably russian false flag
That's the story so far from RT.com, as I posted.

I can see reasons why Russia could want to promote the story, and appears to be doing so to some extent by claiming it would be upsetting the fuel supply.

Ukraine has an obligation to defend its people against aggressors duck. Only commies see Russia as being justified. The shoe fits, put it on.

Also of particular note concerning this war: The West's claim of Putin being unpopular with his people has been changes to saying that his popularity has *skyrocketed.

*the words used in one article I read.

The War in Ukraine has replaced Oprah as the most popular daytime tv show. What will Putin do next? Stay tuned...

What does Russia blowing up fuel pipelines in Ukraine do, duck? Check your hypocrisy at the door.
That does seem to disprove or at least negate Putin's claim. As to who was responsible, the Ukraine or Russia acting irresponsibly, I'm not suggesting either yet.

Even though I can see Russia involved in a possible false flag tactic. Russia may be looking for a reason for a huge allout display of force.

However this doesn't seem to contain claims of many civilian casualties and so doesn't fit that narrative very well.

I don't trust any news about the Russia-Ukraine war going on now.

Good point.

I have never seen a "war" like this getting so little media coverage! I mean, in the past, they had live video, reports and journalists inside covering the affair 24/7 on every TV channel..

Now, NADA.

You go on Tik Tok for a video clip.

Meantime, this is now a full blown proxy war with the USA supplying the arms and weapons and the Ukraines attacking Russia with them. Meantime, Joe Brandon has used America's reserve currency as a weapon now driving many countries to seek other currencies and abandoning ours.

While everyone focuses on Russia this and Ukraine that, they fail to see the larger picture that Joe has screwed the pooch and eventually, this war thanks to Joe Brandon is going to come back to kick US in the teeth.

Forum List

Back