*Ukraine To Spring A Offensive Attack*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its coming at night.

READ:

"The Ukrainian attack on Tuesday appears to have destroyed a number of Russian helicopters,"

2. This war will turn against Russia more and more.

Read;

"t’s not directly related to the emerging cyber resistance against Russia in Ukraine — but the reports that Nvidia has turned the tables on its attacker in a ransomware incident this week does seem to resonate."

Read;

Sample: "LVIV, Ukraine — Ukraine said a fourth Russian general has been killed in the fighting."

Read; Ukraine’s Special Forces Hold Off Russian Offensive on Kyiv’s Front Lines

Sample: "IRPIN, Ukraine—Every day for the past week, Russian forces have tried to fight their way through this suburb of Kyiv to reach the Ukrainian capital. And every day, Ukrainian troops have forced them to retreat, leaving burning tanks and armored personnel carriers behind."

3. ANY QUESTIONS???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
WAY TO GO, UKRAINE!!
1647484239456.png

So how many deaths and equipment losses has the Ukrainian .mil suffered? :dunno:

Good luck getting any kind of estimate of that out of the western press/us intelligence. To listen to them only women and children have been killed while countless Russians have died.

Sure at the beginning the wild estimates could have been due to the very real fog of war, now it's just plain old soviet style propaganda from everyone involved.

I'd take nothing at face value.

Those baddasses don't need no stinkin' help!

Say, I wonder if Zelensky could loan me a couple of MiGs?

I'd like to park one in the front yard all decorated with lights during the holidays! I'd be the talk of the neighborhood and what great tours of the city I could give!
Maybe you can buy some hot Hind Helicopter parts. Some of those looked smokin hot!

How come the ground vehicles are sand and not green, like every single Russian vehicle we've seen since February 24?
Maybe they are running out of green vehicles? Talk to their logistics people. Oh, yah, I forgot. Their logistics are shite.

Offensive cybersecurity!

I love it.

I love the story about nVidia too, that's great.

See, our hacking laws are all wrong. Turning the tables on a hacker should NOT be a crime.

Besides, nVidia just proved themselves to be a lot more effective than our idiotic FBI, who can go after soccer moms in Virginia but can't keep the Russian hackers out.

Look at the picture. It's not rocket science. You got took. Sad.
Look at Google Earth. That is definitely Kherson Air force Base, Ukraine, by layout, buildings, ground markings, by comparison to pre-war sat photos, identical to today's Sat photos except without the damage. See for yourself. Looks like the real deal.

Look at Google Earth. That is definitely Kherson Air force Base, Ukraine, by layout, buildings, ground markings, by comparison to pre-war sat photos, identical to today's Sat photos except without the damage. See for yourself. Looks like the real deal.
No, the photo with the alleged damage is not the same place. Look closer. Notice the super convenient smoke plume actually covers all the delineating markers, like the roads, the shrubbery is different, the fact one is in color the other black and white. It's total nonsense. Look at photos of the Kherson area taken by other sources and check out the terrain and coloring. This is a fake.

No, the photo with the alleged damage is not the same place. Look closer. Notice the super convenient smoke plume actually covers all the delineating markers, like the roads, the shrubbery is different, the fact one is in color the other black and white. It's total nonsense. Look at photos of the Kherson area taken by other sources and check out the terrain and coloring. This is a fake.
You are willfully blind

Sorry bout that,

1. More offensive moves by Ukraine.
2. Russian's better go on home, back to Russia.
READ IT HERE:

SAMPLE:
"The thump of distant shelling echoed through the center of Kyiv overnight, while Ukrainian forces appeared to counterattack in the outlying towns of Irpin, Bucha and Hostomel, which have been severely damaged in weeks of street fighting and artillery exchanges. The city and the surrounding region were under an all-day curfew Wednesday."

3. Those pesky Ukrainians.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back