UN: US inequality reaching a dangerous level due to Trump's 'cruel' measures

More zero-content posting from the clueless retard above.

If you think that the poor people are the job creators in this nation, then you are the clueless retard. What in the hell? If a person was truly poor, then they could barely afford to contribute to the economy in any meaningful way! BUSINESSES create jobs. Sure, businesses need consumers to have a business, but that is a fucking stupid argument to say that the poor create jobs. Get the hell out of town!
OK, so you think an economy can work with a million rich people like this?

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

Better than with a million poor people that can actually work?

I'm talking about business owners, some of whom are rich. You are using an example of ONE obviously crippled man to make a point? Good grief. You must be a leftist, right? :D
Could you explain how being crippled prevents a person from being a business owner?

How does this one guy represent rich people or business owners in general? Are you just crazy? I'm not really sure.
Why don't you want to answer the question? You figured out that you're stupid already?

If you think that the poor people are the job creators in this nation, then you are the clueless retard. What in the hell? If a person was truly poor, then they could barely afford to contribute to the economy in any meaningful way! BUSINESSES create jobs. Sure, businesses need consumers to have a business, but that is a fucking stupid argument to say that the poor create jobs. Get the hell out of town!

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

I'm talking about business owners, some of whom are rich. You are using an example of ONE obviously crippled man to make a point? Good grief. You must be a leftist, right? :D
Could you explain how being crippled prevents a person from being a business owner?

How does this one guy represent rich people or business owners in general? Are you just crazy? I'm not really sure.
Why don't you want to answer the question? You figured out that you're stupid already?

Your question is dumb, just like your showing a picture of one guy and somehow trying to make that into a consensus or something. ??? Can you be serious with this BS?

The question is "do I think an economy can run with a million rich guys like this?" and he goes on to show a picture of an obviously handicapped man. Whether the man is rich or not or who he is even is, I have no idea. As far as what he is capable of, I also have no idea. What in the fuck of fucks is going on around here? Is it a full moon or somethin? :D

Seriously, that is one stupid dumbass question and makes absolutely no sense in reality land at all. I must be talking to a leftist. Must be.

The last thing they heard after "let them eat cake" was "off with their heads".
Someone’s wealth or lack there of, is none of my business, I don’t give a fucking shit because I don’t think I have a right to give a shit about it.
Just like firearm ownership it’s personal, no one else’s fucking business...
Control freaks are cowardly fuckers...

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

Your question is dumb, just like your showing a picture of one guy and somehow trying to make that into a consensus or something. ??? Can you be serious with this BS?

The question is "do I think an economy can run with a million rich guys like this?" and he goes on to show a picture of an obviously handicapped man. Whether the man is rich or not or who he is even is, I have no idea. As far as what he is capable of, I also have no idea. What in the fuck of fucks is going on around here? Is it a full moon or somethin? :D
Seriously, that is one stupid dumbass question and makes absolutely no sense in reality land at all. I must be talking to a leftist. Must be.
Obviously you're full of shit and don't want to talk about it. I understand.

I just hope you understand that rich business owners didn't build your home, grow your food, or make your clothes.

I just hope you understand that rich business owners didn't build your home, grow your food, or make your clothes.

Talk about what? Your stupid post about a handicapped guy and a stupid unrealistic . . . I don't even know what! You can't be serious, can you?

No but having a job and being able to afford a home and food and clothes is a good thing. Not hard to figure out. The poor guy down the road that begs for change is certainly not going to be able to help out! Duh!

Talk about what? Your stupid post about a handicapped guy and a stupid unrealistic . . . I don't even know what! You can't be serious, can you?

It's a real person, you idiot! How is it unrealistic?

No
Then you're a moron.

Okay, well maybe not the SAME opportunities, but opportunities nonetheless. :D I will admit that some people have a LOT MORE opportunities and choices than some others. That is why I would not be against putting some kind of controls/limits on how much we are charged for higher education. Denying some people a higher education is kind of like stacking the odds against them.

How about the draft for the Vietnam war. In college no problem, got money to pay a doctor no problem, get married and have a child, no problem, go to Canada you were a draft dodger.

As soon as the draft was over, the war was over, can't let the rich kids go to war, unless of course they want to. Like Bolton said, he didn't want to die in a rice paddy.

UN: US inequality reaching a dangerous level due to Trump's 'cruel' measures
Source: The Guardian

Donald Trump is deliberately forcing millions of Americans into financial ruin, cruelly depriving them of food and other basic protections while lavishing vast riches on the super-wealthy, the United Nations monitor on poverty has warned.

Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur who acts as a watchdog on extreme poverty around the world, has issued a withering critique of the state of America today. Trump is steering the country towards a “dramatic change of direction” that is rewarding the rich and punishing the poor by blocking access even to the most meager necessities.

“This is a systematic attack on America’s welfare program that is undermining the social safety net for those who can’t cope on their own. Once you start removing any sense of government commitment, you quickly move into cruelty,” Alston told the Guardian.

Millions of Americans already struggling to make ends meet faced “ruination”, he warned. “If food stamps and access to Medicaid are removed, and housing subsidies cut, then the effect on people living on the margins will be drastic.”

Read more: Trump's 'cruel' measures pushing US inequality to dangerous level, UN warns

Anyone that isn't rich should think twice before they ever vote republican again! I am dead serious.
you do realize emo-driven headlines are clickbait and opinions shoved around as facts so people can huddle up and scare themselves by things they hate, right?

Okay, well maybe not the SAME opportunities, but opportunities nonetheless. :D I will admit that some people have a LOT MORE opportunities and choices than some others. That is why I would not be against putting some kind of controls/limits on how much we are charged for higher education. Denying some people a higher education is kind of like stacking the odds against them.

How about the draft for the Vietnam war. In college no problem, got money to pay a doctor no problem, get married and have a child, no problem, go to Canada you were a draft dodger.

As soon as the draft was over, the war was over, can't let the rich kids go to war, unless of course they want to. Like Bolton said, he didn't want to die in a rice paddy.

That is before my time and there have been no drafts during my lifetime. I'm sure there were plenty of exceptions to the draft. One of my friends told me once that her father didn't have to go to Vietnam because he had flat feet and was allegedly tone deaf. :dunno: His hearing seemed fine to me.

That is before my time and there have been no drafts during my lifetime. I'm sure there were plenty of exceptions to the draft. One of my friends told me once that her father didn't have to go to Vietnam because he had flat feet and was allegedly tone deaf. :dunno: His hearing seemed fine to me.

What it did was give a head start to those in college, the wealthier people. That was the end of the draft. Those enlisting since have enlisted either for money, some career, GI benefits, and because they want to.

Also the GI Bill for the men in WWII was instituted. Today one must go in max. debt for a higher education.

Therefore the rich get richer, get sent to private schools and get better educations, live in better areas, and have it easier and the poor get poorer, there are exceptions to all of this, just takes much more hard work for a poor person to get a good education and career.

That UN building is prime real estate. Evict them to Syria

They will be evicting the US.
i doubt it,we keep them afloat...

Don't be too sure of it.
im very sure of it.....this country pays 22% of their budget,japan is next at 10.....this country also has an infrastructure that can mobilize mass operations that other countries cant do on such a large scale....

Tell me the progressive policy that's made the rich poorer, Joey! God knows it didn't happen during Barry's two terms. The rich made a killing over that eight years.

Yes, Obama did a very good job undoing Bush's damage.

Tell me the progressive policy that's made the rich poorer, Joey! God knows it didn't happen during Barry's two terms. The rich made a killing over that eight years.

Overseeing the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression is doing a "very good job"?

Gee, grade on the curve much?

Overseeing the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression is doing a "very good job"?

It's not easy when the whole World got screwed by the GOP... We had the best economy in the world the whole time, that's all, super duper.

It's not easy when the whole World got screwed by the GOP... We had the best economy in the world the whole time, that's all, super duper.

What's amazing, Franco is that you can't seem to see that right now OUR economy is the best in the world and it's because of the economic savvy of Donald Trump! Barack Obama had no experience with economic planning. He was totally out of his element the entire time he was in office. After Larry Summers and Christina Romer abandoned ship and ran back to their tenured jobs in academia...Barry didn't even TRY and stimulate the economy!

This is the road to ruins for the vast majority of Americans...

This is the model of Africa and central America. Is that what you wish for? All the wealth in the hands of 5-10% of the population and most everyone else being nothing more then serfs.

India is a good example of this also.
You have zero clue what you are talking about. Comparing our model with Africa and Central America? Those countries are so hopelessly dysfunctional, their citizens risk death just for the hope of crawling across our border.

Forum List

Back