UN: US inequality reaching a dangerous level due to Trump's 'cruel' measures

More zero-content posting from the clueless retard above.

If you think that the poor people are the job creators in this nation, then you are the clueless retard. What in the hell? If a person was truly poor, then they could barely afford to contribute to the economy in any meaningful way! BUSINESSES create jobs. Sure, businesses need consumers to have a business, but that is a fucking stupid argument to say that the poor create jobs. Get the hell out of town!
OK, so you think an economy can work with a million rich people like this?

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

Better than with a million poor people that can actually work?

You are dumber than a sack of hammers....
More ad hominem from the piece of shit above who doesn't understand basic economics.

Hey Shit for brains…

It’s you that doesn’t understand basic economics…
So enlighten us as to how you're going to run an economy with a million of those super rich guys in the photo.

I won't hold my breath.

If you think that the poor people are the job creators in this nation, then you are the clueless retard. What in the hell? If a person was truly poor, then they could barely afford to contribute to the economy in any meaningful way! BUSINESSES create jobs. Sure, businesses need consumers to have a business, but that is a fucking stupid argument to say that the poor create jobs. Get the hell out of town!

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

More ad hominem from the piece of shit above who doesn't understand basic economics.

Hey Shit for brains…

So enlighten us as to how you're going to run an economy with a million of those super rich guys in the photo.

I won't hold my breath.

With that pea size brain of yours I don’t blame you…

You would probably die in a few seconds without air…

It’s real simple, Rich people employ people….

Rich folks are the ones who take the initial risk of capital to start the businesses that employee everyone. Without a rich folk somewhere paying steady paychecks a lot of, and I'd even hazard to say most, small businesses wouldn't exist either these days.

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

Hey Shit for brains…

I won't hold my breath.

What people? Handicapped rich people like the one in the picture?

And what is their employment? Sitting down and staring into space?

Hey Shit for brains…

I won't hold my breath.

Are you on drugs?

I'm talking about business owners, some of whom are rich. You are using an example of ONE obviously crippled man to make a point? Good grief. You must be a leftist, right? :D
Could you explain how being crippled prevents a person from being a business owner?

How does this one guy represent rich people or business owners in general? Are you just crazy? I'm not really sure.
Why don't you want to answer the question? You figured out that you're stupid already?

Your question is dumb, just like your showing a picture of one guy and somehow trying to make that into a consensus or something. ??? Can you be serious with this BS?

The question is "do I think an economy can run with a million rich guys like this?" and he goes on to show a picture of an obviously handicapped man. Whether the man is rich or not or who he is even is, I have no idea. As far as what he is capable of, I also have no idea. What in the fuck of fucks is going on around here? Is it a full moon or somethin? :D
Seriously, that is one stupid dumbass question and makes absolutely no sense in reality land at all. I must be talking to a leftist. Must be.
Obviously you're full of shit and don't want to talk about it. I understand.

I just hope you understand that rich business owners didn't build your home, grow your food, or make your clothes.

Who did? Homeless people? Of course business owners build homes...grow food...and make clothes! Only the truly clueless think those things happen due to the Nanny State. Those things happen because someone is willing to invest capital because they see the opportunity to make a profit. "You didn't build that." is one of the dumbest comments ever to come out of Barack Obama's mouth!

Hey Shit for brains…

I won't hold my breath.

Are you on drugs?
Don't hurt yourself thinking of an answer now!

Could you explain how being crippled prevents a person from being a business owner?

How does this one guy represent rich people or business owners in general? Are you just crazy? I'm not really sure.
Why don't you want to answer the question? You figured out that you're stupid already?

Your question is dumb, just like your showing a picture of one guy and somehow trying to make that into a consensus or something. ??? Can you be serious with this BS?

The question is "do I think an economy can run with a million rich guys like this?" and he goes on to show a picture of an obviously handicapped man. Whether the man is rich or not or who he is even is, I have no idea. As far as what he is capable of, I also have no idea. What in the fuck of fucks is going on around here? Is it a full moon or somethin? :D
Seriously, that is one stupid dumbass question and makes absolutely no sense in reality land at all. I must be talking to a leftist. Must be.

I just hope you understand that rich business owners didn't build your home, grow your food, or make your clothes.

Who did? Homeless people?
Workers.
Of course business owners build homes...grow food...and make clothes! Only the truly clueless think those things happen due to the Nanny State.
No, not your nanny, the workers.
Those things happen because someone is willing to invest capital because they see the opportunity to make a profit. "You didn't build that." is one of the dumbest comments ever to come out of Barack Obama's mouth!
Those things happened because the workers were promised money (printed and enforced by the government) and because that money had value (because those workers could count on buying goods or services, created by other workers).

The rich guy just happened to be holding a large sum of it, probably because his daddy gave it to him, like the handicapped guy in the picture. But either way you cut it, the workers are the common denominator if you want to get goods or services.

Rich folks are the ones who take the initial risk of capital to start the businesses that employee everyone. Without a rich folk somewhere paying steady paychecks a lot of, and I'd even hazard to say most, small businesses wouldn't exist either these days.
Without "rich folks," the government would do it. "Rich folks" are little more than middle men.

Workers.
Of course business owners build homes...grow food...and make clothes! Only the truly clueless think those things happen due to the Nanny State.
Those things happen because someone is willing to invest capital because they see the opportunity to make a profit. "You didn't build that." is one of the dumbest comments ever to come out of Barack Obama's mouth!
Those things happened because the workers were promised money (printed and enforced by the government) and because that money had value (because those workers could count on buying goods or services, created by other workers).

The rich guy just happened to be holding a large sum of it, probably because his daddy gave it to him, like the handicapped guy in the picture. But either way you cut it, the workers are the common denominator if you want to get goods or services.

Sigh...Oh God...another progressive that thinks workers create jobs! The "rich guy"...AKA the person with investment capital to finance the creation of a business that provides goods or services...does so for only one reason...because they think they can turn a profit. Workers are as much a "common denominator" as raw goods...yes they have to exist in order for a business to operate but the business itself will not exist if investment capital hasn't been risked. It's ignorance like yours that made it so hard for Barry and his little band of progressives to create jobs and stimulate the economy because they were just as ignorant as you are!

Without "rich folks," the government would do it. "Rich folks" are little more than middle men.

Why would you want the government to "do it"? If there's one thing that should be obvious from even a cursory examination of different economic systems...it's that economies that are managed by government are never as efficient at delivering goods and services as free markets are. It's not even close.

John_Paul_Getty_III.jpg

Hey Shit for brains…

I won't hold my breath.

I am still wondering what in the heck point you are trying to make here with this handicapped guy? There are not a million rich handicapped business owners, so the whole thing is just . . . stupid as hell. ??? :uhh: This is just weird and getting weirder.

What about Steven Hawkings? He was a handicapped guy who accomplished more in his life than you! Lol. Who is to say that the man in the photo cannot function at all? Doofus.

UN: US inequality reaching a dangerous level due to Trump's 'cruel' measures
Source: The Guardian

Donald Trump is deliberately forcing millions of Americans into financial ruin, cruelly depriving them of food and other basic protections while lavishing vast riches on the super-wealthy, the United Nations monitor on poverty has warned.

Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur who acts as a watchdog on extreme poverty around the world, has issued a withering critique of the state of America today. Trump is steering the country towards a “dramatic change of direction” that is rewarding the rich and punishing the poor by blocking access even to the most meager necessities.

“This is a systematic attack on America’s welfare program that is undermining the social safety net for those who can’t cope on their own. Once you start removing any sense of government commitment, you quickly move into cruelty,” Alston told the Guardian.

Millions of Americans already struggling to make ends meet faced “ruination”, he warned. “If food stamps and access to Medicaid are removed, and housing subsidies cut, then the effect on people living on the margins will be drastic.”

Read more: Trump's 'cruel' measures pushing US inequality to dangerous level, UN warns

Anyone that isn't rich should think twice before they ever vote republican again! I am dead serious.
Hmmm.....it would seem that no matter which grocery store I go into, the shelves are fully stocked and the last I checked, I'm still getting a fair paycheck. I'm damn sure not rich and live in a small rundown house, but I ain't starving. News stories done on people standing on corners and freeway exit ramps, have found that numerous individuals are actually just mooches who, after getting tired of mooching for the day, get in a car and drive to an actual home, while others just admit they prefer to live that way as they don't have to work for the money they mooch. Also, just because some women spread their legs for guys without using or insisting upon protection, is no reason for the government to step in. The responsibility for the kids of "welfare-moms" really falls on the parents.

What about Steven Hawkings? He was a handicapped guy who accomplished more in his life than you! Lol. Who is to say that the man in the photo cannot function at all? Doofus.
I wouldn't want to live in an economy with a million Stephen Hawkings, either.

Workers.

Sigh...Oh God...another progressive that thinks workers create jobs!
Another retard who thinks creating "jobs" is somehow the end all, be all of economics.

A "job" is the presence of demand. If you break your leg, that creates demand for medical care. If a plane falls on your house, that creates demand for home construction. With a broken leg and a pile of rubble, you're up shit's creek without a paddle if all you have is a bunch of handicapped rich guys to help you.

Workers.

Sigh...Oh God...another progressive that thinks workers create jobs!
Another retard who thinks creating "jobs" is somehow the end all, be all of economics.

A "job" is the presence of demand. If you break your leg, that creates demand for medical care. If a plane falls on your house, that creates demand for home construction. With a broken leg and a pile of rubble, you're up shit's creek without a paddle if all you have is a bunch of handicapped rich guys to help you.
Nobody with a broken arm, leg, hand, or other significant injury or deadly disease is turned away from medical facilities, regardless of income. If a person with a significant injury enters a "private" medical facility and is unable to pay, they are stabilized and transferred to a county facility, but they aren't just ignored.

And, yet again I must say that the left gets stupider every time I come back here...
Do you republican clowns really think you're brilliant economists? I've talked to a bunch of you and never saw any understanding of economics above "go to work, get paid by rich guy, buy TV at Walmart."

Forum List

Back