UN: US is violating human rights

United Nations: U.S. is violating human rights

Yup....we are going down the 1930's Germany trail....

Wow, godwin in the OP.

What a fucking loser you are.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

not holding facilities with medical care, food, medicine, etc....

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.

Of course those globalists say that. They want open borders.
They want more power.

Who gives a fuck what the UN says?

We need to run them out of our country and let the homeless in NYC take the building over and destroy it.

/----/ Yet another glaring example of
I don't care.jpg

We need to run them out of our country and let the homeless in NYC take the building over and destroy it.

I thought all of the nutty John Birchers had been stuffed and placed in museums but here you are. Without the UN where could Colin Powell have gone to lie to the entire world about Iraq`s wmds?

I thought all of the nutty John Birchers had been stuffed and placed in museums but here you are. Without the UN where could Colin Powell have gone to lie to the entire world about Iraq`s wmds?

Yup....W forced him to go lie. But now we have a president who has turned lying into an art....he is a championship liar.

So Americas is committing genocide on illegal aliens?

Let me ask you this simple question:

Which is better:

Camps at the border

Or

The third world hell hole they came from?

Bonus Question:

Name a nation that does not have immigration laws?

Extra Credit Question:

If you are caught in Mexico illegally what would be the punishment?

Those "shit holes" just need to keep their scum....right?

Those "shit holes" just need to keep their scum....right?

Awww, America has immigration laws and Trump is requiring agencies to do their job and now America is Nazi Germany to those like you!

Well it seem you can not explain why those illegal immigrants want to leave their paradise for our gas chambers and showers!!!

Hey Jim,

When you compare Camps of ours that detain illegals to Nazi Germany treatment to Gypsies, Jews, Gays and others, well you come off foolish!

Also U.S. Human Rights violations according to the U.N. is a damn joke when many other countries around the world genocide and enslave people daily!

Parents bring their children across Cartel held lands with the hope of sneaking into this country and some parents sell their kid into sex slavery just to get them out of that hell hole they live in, well for the few pennies they get so they do not have to feed them anymore...

So as you proclaim today America is Nazi Germany or Andrew Jackson America or FDR America, well let be factual and admit our camps are still better than what those people came from and until you show mass genocide in those Camps, well you are foolish for comparing today America to Nazi Germany!

Wow, godwin in the OP.

What a fucking loser you are.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

not holding facilities with medical care, food, medicine, etc....

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.
11,000 children held at border facilities.

Marty says that is nitpicking. Marty is such an ass.

Forum List

Back