"Unarmed" Black Man Killed By Two White Officers In Atlanta Last Night

If I shoot someone that is running away I get charged with a crime. Should they have found him and arrested him? Absolutely.
ya, they had his car. Impound that, and wait for him to come for it.

The odds of finding him that night are good. They generally do.
I was an MP in the Army. A Colonel told me if I did something wrong I would get chewed out by him and my life would go on
But If I had an unauthorized shooting, I would be in and out of court my whole life
In other words, Just let the person go and get chewed out.

Clearly not the same thing here....What was the Colonel's advise when a detainee overpowered you enough to take a weapon off your person?

A huge part of the problem is you still have a president and many others unwilling to sit down and listen.

Listen to what? Demands of those that want to destroy the country?

I support those protesting so whichever is fine with me.

Are you saying you support destroying the country?

If I shoot someone that is running away I get charged with a crime. Should they have found him and arrested him? Absolutely.
So when he hit the officer with the taser does he take the cops gun and use it?

He was running away.
With a weapon pointing at the police. Answer the question.

I did.

So, what would your response have been had the officer been tazed, and the man fleeing turned and took his gun and shot him? Would you be equally outraged at this man who was fighting with the LEO?

I do not support anyone killing anyone else outside of direct self defense. The guy was running away. What if's are not applicable. We can discuss what actually happened though. One can not take a persons gun as they are running away.

I was an MP in the Army. A Colonel told me if I did something wrong I would get chewed out by him and my life would go on
But If I had an unauthorized shooting, I would be in and out of court my whole life

Clearly not the same thing here....What was the Colonel's advise when a detainee overpowered you enough to take a weapon off your person?

A huge part of the problem is you still have a president and many others unwilling to sit down and listen.

Listen to what? Demands of those that want to destroy the country?

I support those protesting so whichever is fine with me.

Are you saying you support destroying the country?

Absolutely if that is what it takes. We did it before and made some improvements.

You’re why Trump will take 50 States.

And if so and he continues the way he is the problem continues to grow.

So, essentially what you are saying here is that if Trump is re elected, and doesn't do things the way YOU think they should be done, then you'll continue to ramp up the violence?

How about you accept the results of an election?

I was never that dumb
So cops catching thugs is stupid?

You’re the problem, not the solution.
Thinking Error: Hopover

So, essentially what you are saying here is that if Trump is re elected, and doesn't do things the way YOU think they should be done, then you'll continue to ramp up the violence?

If he wins he wins. I don't really care who wins as neither are anything I support. If you can look around and see what is happening and you want Trump to stay on the same path, so be it. I doubt you are going to like the results.

So when he hit the officer with the taser does he take the cops gun and use it?

He was running away.
With a weapon pointing at the police. Answer the question.

I did.

So, what would your response have been had the officer been tazed, and the man fleeing turned and took his gun and shot him? Would you be equally outraged at this man who was fighting with the LEO?

I do not support anyone killing anyone else outside of direct self defense. The guy was running away. What if's are not applicable. We can discuss what actually happened though. One can not take a persons gun as they are running away.
So I can point a weapon at your children?

I was never that dumb
So cops catching thugs is stupid?

You’re the problem, not the solution.
Thinking Error: Hopover
Dufus calls the cops dumb for being assaulted and he says I have a thinking error.

WTF does the President have to do with cops killing a drunk in Atlanta

If he wins he wins. I don't really care who wins as neither are anything I support. If you can look around and see what is happening and you want Trump to stay on the same path, so be it. I doubt you are going to like the results.
Sounds like a threat to me.... Please expand on your threat

If you don't understand by now I can only assume you never will......

I'm not going to have to do anything. I will support what others do though.

Which is? Commit yourself

Well, we will know in November won't we? But, why wouldn't I want the path for the country that the President is taking? Economic sucess, more level playing field in the world, and minus coronovirus numbers, unemployment at historic lows....Other than style issues you have what's the down side?

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Well, we will know in November won't we? But, why wouldn't I want the path for the country that the President is taking? Economic sucess, more level playing field in the world, and minus coronovirus numbers, unemployment at historic lows....Other than style issues you have what's the down side?

Support him. That's your call.

(The economy is all fake)

If you don't understand by now I can only assume you never will......

So you can't articulate it either? Got it.

Be realistic. Rioting and murdering and disbanded police departments is going to make people vote for the party behind the violence.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
You are still avoiding the question, expand on your threat or STFU

Support him. That's your call.

(The economy is all fake)
That’s it! The economy is fake!

Forum List

Back