"Unarmed" Black Man Killed By Two White Officers In Atlanta Last Night

If I shoot someone that is running away I get charged with a crime. Should they have found him and arrested him? Absolutely.
I guess we should only recruit police officers who were members of the track team

Why? They had his name and more importantly his car. He wouldn't be that hard to find. The police get paid by the hour.
And if he ran off and got in another car then killed someone because he was drunk and obviously not thinking straight? Would you consider those police officers culpable? A lawyer would have an easy time with that.

No one says that they should have simply allowed him to run off. They have his name and where he lives. They have the ability to search large areas for someone. ...

He said his sister lived nearby. It would have taken little time to run over, take her car, and go kill someone; maybe a bunch of people. I guess you don't care about that.

... The idea that when someone doesn't comply, it's time to pull the gun out and shoot them has to stop. ...
When someone takes a weapon off an officer and points it at them? If you were a police officer, you'd see how stupid that is.

If I shoot someone that is running away I get charged with a crime. Should they have found him and arrested him? Absolutely.
ya, they had his car. Impound that, and wait for him to come for it.

The odds of finding him that night are good. They generally do.
I was an MP in the Army. A Colonel told me if I did something wrong I would get chewed out by him and my life would go on
But If I had an unauthorized shooting, I would be in and out of court my whole life
In other words, Just let the person go and get chewed out.

I was an MP in the Army. A Colonel told me if I did something wrong I would get chewed out by him and my life would go on
But If I had an unauthorized shooting, I would be in and out of court my whole life

Clearly not the same thing here....What was the Colonel's advise when a detainee overpowered you enough to take a weapon off your person?

Clearly not the same thing here....What was the Colonel's advise when a detainee overpowered you enough to take a weapon off your person?

A huge part of the problem is you still have a president and many others unwilling to sit down and listen.

I was never that dumb

A huge part of the problem is you still have a president and many others unwilling to sit down and listen.
You’re why Trump will take 50 States.

You’re why Trump will take 50 States.

And if so and he continues the way he is the problem continues to grow.

Listen to what? Demands of those that want to destroy the country?

I was never that dumb

So, You think that the officer was "dumb" for his tazer being taken from him? Tell us, what you would have done in his situation....

Listen to what? Demands of those that want to destroy the country?

I support those protesting so whichever is fine with me.

So when he hit the officer with the taser does he take the cops gun and use it?

He was running away.
With a weapon pointing at the police. Answer the question.

I did.

So, what would your response have been had the officer been tazed, and the man fleeing turned and took his gun and shot him? Would you be equally outraged at this man who was fighting with the LEO?

I was never that dumb
So cops catching thugs is stupid?

You’re the problem, not the solution.

Forum List

Back