"Unarmed" Black Man Killed By Two White Officers In Atlanta Last Night

The autopsy was clear that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation but of cardiac arrest so his position on the ground is irrelevant.
Weong, mechanical asphyxia can cause heart attacks, which become the primacy cause of death.

May 15, 1993/Harahan, Louisiana: A 47-year-old man, who owned snakes including pythons and boa constrictors, died from a heart attack during an apparent struggle with his 16-foot, 200-pound reticulated python.

Apologies if the video does not work but you can find them on twitter.

I put "unarmed" because that is the narrative and yet he clearly physically fought the officers and stole their taser. They shot him while running away. Atlanta will burn again tonight and probably several other cities.

It will be interesting to see how the media plays this. He was being arrested for DUI and CLEARLY fights the officers and CLEARLY steals their taser. But then they shoot him while running away which I am sure will cause the uproar. I ask the simple question of why people think it is okay to and then celebrate people blatantly fighting law enforcement? The disregard for authority and the fact that people think they are above rules was a problem with a generation in this country BEFORE George Floyd. Now? Forget it. I am sure the massive anti-police narrative fueled this guy's fire here in his fight of the officers. That or he was just drunk/stoned out of his mind.

From the cops perspective...I do not know what the "playbook" says if a perp steals their taser. It probably says shoot. Did they have to shoot if he is running away? Probably not. It is hard to see who shoots him...is it a cop out of the screen who the perp is running towards? That changes things completely. The anti-police movement will say they could have shot him in the leg. I will say the asshole could have not fought the officers and stole their taser.

You can't shoot someone who is running away unless he poses an imminent threat to someone else, and trying to shoot someone in the leg as he is running away only works in the movies. If they had shot him during the struggle they could reasonably have claimed self defense since the guy is obviously very strong, but once he got away from them, even with the taser, and no longer posed an imminent threat to anyone else, the shooting was not justified. These cops needed better training.

We just need better cops period. Quite hiring waify pussies to fill a quota, PC, and otherwise, and start hiring men who can handle themselves in a fistfight.

.....doesn't matter--experts in their field kill hundreds of innocents--pilots and military--because humans aren't perfect

Yeah. It does matter. " Shit happens" doesn't cut it from my emoloyees.

1. your employees work with criminals?
2.you or your employees never made a mistake? = BUUUUUUULLLLLSSSHIIIIT

When my employees fuck up, they're held to account. Don't believe me? Fill out an application. I had two spots open up just this week.

hahahahhaha--the cop has been charged---he's being held accountable!!
hahahahahhaha---what's the difference??

Where'd you hear that?

what planet do you live on?

Sorry! I thought you were talking about the cop who shot the guy last night.

I put "unarmed" because that is the narrative and yet he clearly physically fought the officers and stole their taser. They shot him while running away. Atlanta will burn again tonight and probably several other cities.

It will be interesting to see how the media plays this. He was being arrested for DUI and CLEARLY fights the officers and CLEARLY steals their taser. But then they shoot him while running away which I am sure will cause the uproar. I ask the simple question of why people think it is okay to and then celebrate people blatantly fighting law enforcement? The disregard for authority and the fact that people think they are above rules was a problem with a generation in this country BEFORE George Floyd. Now? Forget it. I am sure the massive anti-police narrative fueled this guy's fire here in his fight of the officers. That or he was just drunk/stoned out of his mind.

From the cops perspective...I do not know what the "playbook" says if a perp steals their taser. It probably says shoot. Did they have to shoot if he is running away? Probably not. It is hard to see who shoots him...is it a cop out of the screen who the perp is running towards? That changes things completely. The anti-police movement will say they could have shot him in the leg. I will say the asshole could have not fought the officers and stole their taser.

Nothing against your post, but I'm getting sick of every thug black death being national news. I honestly dont care enough to hear about them and their endless whining anymore

Nothing against your post, but I'm getting sick of every thug black death being national news. I honestly dont care enough to hear about them and their endless whining anymore

No one cares about your feelz...

Justified shooting. The truth has always been: fight with police, expect to die or get maimed. Police represent authority, the rule of law, the line between barbarism and order. Defy authority with violence, a freight train of violence is gonna run you down. I see we're redefining the term bleeding heart liberal in this thread. What is it these days with all the anti-authority people? You see it everywhere, people trying to find exceptions to the rule of law and order, trying to defend the never was right to commit crimes without punishment.

Sorry but you are more old fashioned than me, a new set of emotions dominate now snd that is that feelings are the most valid and factual manner of operating and if liberals feelings get hurt then it needs to be fully lawful for them to reek vengence on anyone whether it be person, business, part of a city, all of a city or the State or the Nation

Justified shooting. The truth has always been: fight with police, expect to die or get maimed. Police represent authority, the rule of law, the line between barbarism and order. Defy authority with violence, a freight train of violence is gonna run you down. I see we're redefining the term bleeding heart liberal in this thread. What is it these days with all the anti-authority people? You see it everywhere, people trying to find exceptions to the rule of law and order, trying to defend the never was right to commit crimes without punishment.

Sorry but you are more old fashioned than me, a new set of emotions dominate now snd that is that feelings are the most valid and factual manner of operating and if liberals feelings get hurt then it needs to be fully lawful for them to reek vengence on anyone whether it be person, business, part of a city, all of a city or the State or the Nation

Licking the boots of the most tolerable oppressor, only goes so far...

You can't shoot someone who is running away unless he poses an imminent threat to someone else, and trying to shoot someone in the leg as he is running away only works in the movies. If they had shot him during the struggle they could reasonably have claimed self defense since the guy is obviously very strong, but once he got away from them, even with the taser, and no longer posed an imminent threat to anyone else, the shooting was not justified. These cops needed better training.

We just need better cops period. Quite hiring waify pussies to fill a quota, PC, and otherwise, and start hiring men who can handle themselves in a fistfight.

.....doesn't matter--experts in their field kill hundreds of innocents--pilots and military--because humans aren't perfect

Yeah. It does matter. " Shit happens" doesn't cut it from my emoloyees.

Really? You fire employees that make a mistake?

Mark

Licking the boots of the most tolerable oppressor, only goes so far...

Damn children always talking about licking boots and other factless, emotive fake descriptions designed to inflame or legitimize-neither of which works

Last edited:
The truth boiled all the way down to the salt is:
80% of blanks can’t behave, can’t take care of themselves, don’t want to and become very resentful when told they need to do so.
As a result, they do not want to be “enforced” when they criminally act up and are seeking to have law enforcement disbanded.

I've seen them call a thug with a brick in one hand and a machete in the other "UNARMED".

I don't call that unarmed!

It doesn't matter if he had the taser...
Reaching for it makes him Technically
Armed.

Jo

He was attempting to stop them from using it on him. Does that make for additional charges? Yes. Does that give you the excuse to shoot someone while running away? No.

I'm not totally unsympathetic to your argument. However if we must live with enforcement we must also accept the fact that that enforcement is not going to be perfect. Eventually some form of restraint system will have to be developed that allows for the containment of physically large
Detainees who have decided that they are not going to cooperate. Then when that restraint system causes a fatality there will be more marches. if everyone learns that all you need to do to prevent yourself from being arrested is to resist then the arrest powers of the police no longer have any bearing on the enforcement angle.
In effect we lose the enforcement altogether.

Jo
....EXPERTS in their fields kill HUNDREDS of innocents = pilots and military-because they are HUMAN
..you can have the best trained and smart person as a cop--he can and will make a mistake
...these idiots saying the cops should do it differently would do the same things

Are you really saying that you would have just stayed there with your knee on George Taylor's neck for nearly nine minutes while everyone was telling you something was wrong?
Floyd died of natural causes, sudden cardiac arrest, while in police custody. The knee on his neck was nowhere near his carotid arteries or larynx so it was irrelevant to his death.

You intentionally avoided answering my question. Would you have stayed there with your knee on someone's neck for nearly 9 minutes while everyone was telling you something was wrong?
It was a judgement call. It was only two minutes since he stopped struggling, and since the purpose of holding him down was to give him time to calm down, it was a good sign that he stopped struggling. No one at the scene realized he had already died from sudden cardiac arrest. Again, since the knee on his neck did not contribute to his death, it was irrelevant whether the cops let him up as soon and he stopped struggling or two minutes later.

One of the other officers told him he had no pulse.

They all can explain it to their new prison buddies.
lol He died from natural causes while in police custody.

Not going to fly in prison.
Since there is no evidence that any of the cops did anything that caused Floyd's death, not only will the copse not go to prison, but they will win substantial civil suits against the state and city for damages they unfairly suffered, and then the same morons and lowlifes who are trying to destroy America now will try again.
Weird you believe that even though the autopsy says it was a homicide.
The autopsy did say it was a homicide but provided no explanation for how anything the police did led to Floyd's sudden cardiac arrest. Apparently the coroner couldn't find any link to anything the police did.
Obviously you forgot your dictionary. Do you know what homicide means?
Yes, and if you knew what it meant, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question. It means Floyd was killed intentionally, but for that to make sense, the report would have to specify exactly what act caused his death by intention, which it does not.
Hey retard. It did specify exactly what caused his death.

I've seen them call a thug with a brick in one hand and a machete in the other "UNARMED".

Armed.

Jo

He was attempting to stop them from using it on him. Does that make for additional charges? Yes. Does that give you the excuse to shoot someone while running away? No.

I'm not totally unsympathetic to your argument. However if we must live with enforcement we must also accept the fact that that enforcement is not going to be perfect. Eventually some form of restraint system will have to be developed that allows for the containment of physically large
Detainees who have decided that they are not going to cooperate. Then when that restraint system causes a fatality there will be more marches. if everyone learns that all you need to do to prevent yourself from being arrested is to resist then the arrest powers of the police no longer have any bearing on the enforcement angle.

Jo
....EXPERTS in their fields kill HUNDREDS of innocents = pilots and military-because they are HUMAN
..you can have the best trained and smart person as a cop--he can and will make a mistake
...these idiots saying the cops should do it differently would do the same things

Are you really saying that you would have just stayed there with your knee on George Taylor's neck for nearly nine minutes while everyone was telling you something was wrong?
Floyd died of natural causes, sudden cardiac arrest, while in police custody. The knee on his neck was nowhere near his carotid arteries or larynx so it was irrelevant to his death.

You intentionally avoided answering my question. Would you have stayed there with your knee on someone's neck for nearly 9 minutes while everyone was telling you something was wrong?
It was a judgement call. It was only two minutes since he stopped struggling, and since the purpose of holding him down was to give him time to calm down, it was a good sign that he stopped struggling. No one at the scene realized he had already died from sudden cardiac arrest. Again, since the knee on his neck did not contribute to his death, it was irrelevant whether the cops let him up as soon and he stopped struggling or two minutes later.

Since there is no evidence that any of the cops did anything that caused Floyd's death, not only will the copse not go to prison, but they will win substantial civil suits against the state and city for damages they unfairly suffered, and then the same morons and lowlifes who are trying to destroy America now will try again.
The autopsy did say it was a homicide but provided no explanation for how anything the police did led to Floyd's sudden cardiac arrest. Apparently the coroner couldn't find any link to anything the police did.
Yes, and if you knew what it meant, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question. It means Floyd was killed intentionally, but for that to make sense, the report would have to specify exactly what act caused his death by intention, which it does not.
Tangentially connected through a lot of abstract dot connecting .

If I shoot someone that is running away I get charged with a crime. Should they have found him and arrested him? Absolutely.
I guess we should only recruit police officers who were members of the track team

Armed.

Jo

Jo

Too bad your opinion doesnt have any bearing on the trial.

Armed.

Jo

Jo

It will bear fruit from the fact based jurors.

Armed.

Jo

Jo

It will bear fruit from the fact based jurors.
Too bad for you that its an opinion and not a fact.

Well, the police chief has resigned and one officer fired.

Which is an absolute fucking joke with the new info by the Georgia Bureau if Investigation. They now say Wendy's security cam footage show the guy stop and TURN AROUND AND POINT THE TASER AT THE OFFICER. The officer then stops, takes out his weapon and fires.

Are you kidding me? He is getting fired for that? What is he supposed to do? Let the guy taser him? Have a taser fight and see who wins? And risk bring incapacitated and then have his gun stolen?

What the fuck is this world coming to? Are we really going to apologize and protest and fire everyone for someone who physically fought police officers, stole their taser, and then pointed it at them to use against them? This is another innocent unarmed wholesome black man lynched by police officers?

If I shoot someone that is running away I get charged with a crime. Should they have found him and arrested him? Absolutely.
I guess we should only recruit police officers who were members of the track team
We should recruit police that are in shape and can run. Stay away from them donuts.
Stereotype. Just like all the fat, greasy black women and the skinny ass guys sitting on the porch drinking Colt 45

Forum List

Back