Uncle "Crack Pot" Releases Tax Plan

images

I expect make around 5-10% off the money I have invested in property. If you expect me or any other person to take no profit when inflation continues to increase or we have to listen to people, such as yourself, complain and bitch you're a fool. If there's no profit then I might as well leave the money in the bank a 0.02% interest rate and not have to listen to the eternal whining, complaining, and having to repair things because they live like pigs and have no clue as on how to maintain things.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Let me get this straight..... You think you can raise taxes on people so that the government will have more revenue but then those same people you're taxing can write it off and get it all back.

What was the point in raising the taxes in the first place if nothing is going to be taken?

Is this part of that new liberal progressive math?

Why would Ray increase his rent when the taxes are fully deductible lowering his federal tax?

Excuses to rob the people of more money to cover your own greed. Disgusting. I bet my landlord is like you. This SHITHOLE I waste 1,050$ on every month isn't worth but MAYBE 800$. School district sucks!,He doesn't fix the toilets I did,He didn't fix the sink plumbing I DID,The idiot obviously fucked up the driveway so my garage gets moisture because he didn't have the water drain correctly when it rains....can't wait to fucking move in 4 months and leave his rich capitalist ass without 1050$ a month!

images

Deciding to vote in a tax because you want the government to supply you with free stuff is an even worse greed than the profit a simple businessman desires to make. At least with the businessman you can choose to not purchase what he offers. While all you want to do is take from those who are making investments towards their livelihood by the point of a government sword.

Why don't you purchase your own place and maintain it yourself instead of whining about how you think someone is taking advantage of you?

Not man enough to take on the responsibility yourself?

*****CHUCKLE*****

People vote for slightly higher taxes EVERYWHERE. Here we did it for better roads just recently HORRIBLE! I tell you just HORRIBLE! Nothing is free, We ALL pay taxes including those who voted YES to raise taxes a LITTLE BIT to help schools..our tax dollars should be used for healthcare,education etc. Oh I will buy my house soon as I get a vehicle that isn't a piece of shit and can pay some of my debt off which isn't really all that high just past due bills here and there....less than 5k I would say all together. Soon as I get my credit score back up I am buying a home a big old house with about 5 acres.

What our "tax dollars" should be used for by the federal government is listed in the US Constitution.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Let me get this straight..... You think you can raise taxes on people so that the government will have more revenue but then those same people you're taxing can write it off and get it all back.

What was the point in raising the taxes in the first place if nothing is going to be taken?

Why would Ray increase his rent when the taxes are fully deductible lowering his federal tax?

I explained this to you already. You need to learn what a write off is.

So once again: If I spend $4,000 on various items (such as property tax) on my rental property, that doesn't mean I deduct $4,000 from my taxes. What it means is that because I had that $4,000 loss, I don't pay taxes on that money.

Example: I spend $4,000 on new carpeting for two of my apartments. My tax rate is 10%. That means I can only deduct $400.00 from my tax burden. I'm still out $3,600.

The same holds true for property taxes. It's no less of an expense than a new roof, waterproofing for a basement, or a new furnace.

If my property taxes increase $1,000 this year, and I write it off, that means I only get $100.00 back at a 10% tax rate. I need to make up that other $900.00 loss from my tenants in order to break even.

So once again: If I spend $4,000 on various items (such as property tax) on my rental property, that doesn't mean I deduct $4,000 from my taxes. What it means is that because I had that $4,000 loss, I don't pay taxes on that money.

Example: I spend $4,000 on new carpeting for two of my apartments. My tax rate is 10%. That means I can only deduct $400.00 from my tax burden. I'm still out $3,600.

The same holds true for property taxes. It's no less of an expense than a new roof, waterproofing for a basement, or a new furnace.

If my property taxes increase $1,000 this year, and I write it off, that means I only get $100.00 back at a 10% tax rate. I need to make up that other $900.00 loss from my tenants in order to break even.

So you didn't incorporate?

So you didn't incorporate?

No, but it wouldn't make a difference other than legal protection.

Excuses to rob the people of more money to cover your own greed. Disgusting. I bet my landlord is like you. This SHITHOLE I waste 1,050$ on every month isn't worth but MAYBE 800$. School district sucks!,He doesn't fix the toilets I did,He didn't fix the sink plumbing I DID,The idiot obviously fucked up the driveway so my garage gets moisture because he didn't have the water drain correctly when it rains....can't wait to fucking move in 4 months and leave his rich capitalist ass without 1050$ a month!

images

Deciding to vote in a tax because you want the government to supply you with free stuff is an even worse greed than the profit a simple businessman desires to make. At least with the businessman you can choose to not purchase what he offers. While all you want to do is take from those who are making investments towards their livelihood by the point of a government sword.

Why don't you purchase your own place and maintain it yourself instead of whining about how you think someone is taking advantage of you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

People vote for slightly higher taxes EVERYWHERE. Here we did it for better roads just recently HORRIBLE! I tell you just HORRIBLE! Nothing is free, We ALL pay taxes including those who voted YES to raise taxes a LITTLE BIT to help schools..our tax dollars should be used for healthcare,education etc. Oh I will buy my house soon as I get a vehicle that isn't a piece of shit and can pay some of my debt off which isn't really all that high just past due bills here and there....less than 5k I would say all together. Soon as I get my credit score back up I am buying a home a big old house with about 5 acres.

What our "tax dollars" should be used for by the federal government is listed in the US Constitution.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."

Whatever you say. That shit is OUTDATED. Government has provided what we need with our taxes paying for it for a LONG time and its not going to change anytime soon. Your pipe dream country is gone.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Whatever you say. That shit is OUTDATED. Government has provided what we need with our taxes paying for it for a LONG time and its not going to change anytime soon. Your pipe dream country is gone.

Ah, a typical liberal anti-constitutionalist I see.

Not that I'm surprised.

images

Are the Feds going to hand me back the $600 in local property tax increase that happened last year?

The answer is no.

They might let me not have to pay taxes on $600 of income (Which is what about $50-$60 that I'd pay on that $600?) at the Federal level but it doesn't put that $600 a year that I wasn't paying before back into my pocket.

Taxes are regressive and affect everyone.

*****SMILE*****

Bernies tax plan is far better then Cruz, Shiturm or most of the rest of you idiots are put forward. It pays for our society and forces the rich that have shit on this country to pay a little more without most of the loop holes.

No, but it wouldn't make a difference other than legal protection.

Sure it would. Incorporate with a female member of your family and you'll have a minority enterprise. State and local taxes become tax credits and reduce your federal tax dollar-for-dollar.

If you have a Nun or a Priest in your family you'll pay zero tax.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

Please show me what part of the constitution prevents the federal government from paving our highways, providing old people ssi and investing in our own country. There's no first world country on earth that is successful that doesn't.. On one hand the constitution gave our federal government the ability to tax and the ability to work across state lines but you tell me that it can't maintain our infrastructure that does exactly that??? Not only this but the supreme court has ruled in the past that it can and the supreme court has the power of judicial review. Do you understand what that is??

We're not going back to the 18th century and I bet 80% of this country would crap themselves if we did. It wouldn't be something that is preferable.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

Not anti constitution I am PRO moving forward with common sense.If a piece of paper gets in the way then it needs removed from consideration.

Are the Feds going to hand me back the $600 in local property tax increase that happened last year?

The answer is no.

They might let me not have to pay taxes on $600 of income (Which is what about $50-$60 that I'd pay on that $600?) at the Federal level but it doesn't put that $600 a year that I wasn't paying before back into my pocket.

Taxes are regressive and affect everyone.

No, because you live in that home. Never LIVE in the home you own, no tax advantages.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

Please show me what part of the constitution prevents the federal government from paving our highways, providing old people ssi and investing in our own country. There's no first world country on earth that is successful that doesn't.. On one hand the constitution gave our federal government the ability to tax and the ability to work across state lines but you tell me that it can't maintain our infrastructure that does exactly that??? Not only this but the supreme court has ruled in the past that it can and the supreme court has the power of judicial review. Do you understand what that is??

We're not going back to the 18th century and I bet 80% of this country would crap themselves if we did. It wouldn't be something that is preferable.

What holds true in the 18th century still holds true today. If you want to amend the Constitution, then that is legal. But just "assuming" it doesn't belong in our modern world doesn't make it so.

If the Constitution is a living document with no roots, then what's the point of having a Constitution in the first place?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

Not anti constitution I am PRO moving forward with common sense.If a piece of paper gets in the way then it needs removed from consideration.

The supreme court of the United states has the power through judicial review to make case law. This case law has made the ACA constitutional, ssi constitutional, public schools constitutional, infrastructure investment in our country constitutional and our federal governments ability to invest in our own country.

In fact judicial review is part of what the constitution granted the supreme court in the first place. The problem with loserterians is they don't respect this part of the constitution.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

Remove the US Constitution? How very liberal of you.

Democrats have long been schooled to believe that 77% of zero (nothing) is greater than 15% of something.

Their panties are eternally in a wad over the unreasonable banks which universally decline to cash checks written out with % signs rather than $ signs.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

upload_2016-1-23_23-20-48.jpeg

Yes. Other people in the past have felt that way when a piece of paper got in their way...

*****SMILE*****

Not that I'm surprised.

View attachment 60969

Yes. Other people in the past have felt that way when a piece of paper got in their way...

*****SMILE*****

Bit of an addiction to youtube videos.....

Forum List

Back