🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

Officer Wilson is not an individual??:dunno: Safe communities afford their citizens more freedom...police take an oath, and anyone who tries to paint the majority of them as racists, do so based solely on a warped agenda and not statistical facts.

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

What individuals are we supposed to support again?

Are they the 12 multicultural individuals that examined the case and offered their decision ... Or the one man who robbed a store, assaulted a police officer and is no longer around for anyone to support?

How about you find a racial animosity component associated with the case in Ferguson ... And that doesn't mean simple skin color. Then associate how your ideas of freedom relate to the robbery and assault of others.

Then express why you believe anyone in their right mind would care to give someone else the opportunity to rob and assault them.

Last edited:
It's a little off topic but you need to hurry on this one.

There is a Pizza place up for sale man. Real Cheap. It's not gonna last long at this price. Jump on it man before someone else buys it up. It's in Ferguson Missouri.................

Hurry though. The deal is hot.................

Back to the thread.

Counter his comment. Oh, you can't. Reality bites, doesn't it?

I think you need to look up the word "fact".
We are supporting individuals. Esp those individuals who want to live in a peaceful neighborhood and shop at stores that havent been burned down and looted.
It appears to be liberals who are fuelign these protests, which will of course result in death, injury and monetary loss for actual people. Which is typical of every liberal program: it achieves the opposite of what is claimed.

Well it was conservatives are the ones that militarized the police, ignored proper effective police practice... How many white cops were hired in a predominately black neighbourhood? The RW want to alienate the Police from the people into us and them....

Maybe conservatives didn't do that but neither did Liberals fuel these protests... so first:

Fuck the Truth

The simple minded conservatives will follow then...
You're really starting to grate.
Who has militarized police? Recall this famous picture:
rs_560x415-131211095433-1024.elian-gonzalez-child-cuba.jpg

What Republican was in office when that happened?
Who wants to ignore effective policing? Recall that Giuliani lowered the crime rate in NY with effective policing. DeBlasio has just ended that practice. Poor people will suffer, of course. But you dont give a shit.
Ferguson's racial makeup changed faster than the police department.
So in all your post is a hopeless jumble of mis-stated half truths, lies and unsupported generalities.

Those were INS agents. If I recall correctly Elians' mother lost legal custody and kidnapped him and tragically died trying to come here. America honored it's obligation to return him to his father.

Wasn't Jeb Bush Governor at the time?

I don't know if Jeb Bush was Governor at the time, but I do know the INS does not report to or are they controlled by the Governor. Do you have any more ridiculous questions?

The real uncomfortable fact is the one for Liberals: Your Big Government programs have destroyed Black Families and turned millions of illegitimate children into feral thugs.

When Conservatives say "Big Government" they are talking about their own marginal tax rate.

The boogeyman of "Big Government" is not repressing their rights. Everyone is free to travel, free to gather and redress grievances, free to work and own and be educated. We live in a society that enjoys a free press, free enterprise, and a stable government. We have a stable currency, fantastic health care and liberties that make the rest of the world both green with envy and eager to live here.

But Conservatives resent our government helping out the poorest, the elderly, the infirmed and the disadvantaged. Even though a tiny fraction of their tax dollars go toward this largess. The "Big Government" Conservatives want to do away with is our system of taxation.

Human rights never meant a whit to Conservatives. They always provide the resistance to social change.

We pay almost 50% of our income in taxes. The vast bulk of it goes to pay for the social programs you mentioned above. Describing it as a "tiny fraction" is an outright lie. And, yes, I would like to do away with the income tax.

When Conservatives say "Big Government" they are talking about their own marginal tax rate.

The boogeyman of "Big Government" is not repressing their rights. Everyone is free to travel, free to gather and redress grievances, free to work and own and be educated. We live in a society that enjoys a free press, free enterprise, and a stable government. We have a stable currency, fantastic health care and liberties that make the rest of the world both green with envy and eager to live here.

But Conservatives resent our government helping out the poorest, the elderly, the infirmed and the disadvantaged. Even though a tiny fraction of their tax dollars go toward this largess. The "Big Government" Conservatives want to do away with is our system of taxation.

Human rights never meant a whit to Conservatives. They always provide the resistance to social change.

We pay almost 50% of our income in taxes. The vast bulk of it goes to pay for the social programs you mentioned above. Describing it as a "tiny fraction" is an outright lie. And, yes, I would like to do away with the income tax.
Nosmo Queen thinks taxes arent high enough. He also thinks wanting more taxes is a mark of compassion.

You don't pay anywhere near that, you just think you do.

Last edited:
Your Big Government programs have destroyed Black Families

As I recall it was Nixon who started the War on Drugs and that means that he was YOUR Big Government.

As the War on Drugs is part and parcel to the War on Poverty, it's just a follow on initiative to the New Deal and Great Society programs pushed by Big Government Elites. Nixon was a Big Goverment Lite type, so he's not mine, hun.

Isn't that a picture symbolizing a strong security force protecting America from illegal immigrants?

Doesn't that picture perfectly symbolize the modern conservative position on immigration?
No. It symbolizes the growing power of the police state under Janet Reno oppressing people who merely want freedom and to be left alone.

Aren't there approximately 11 million people of that description in the US currently? Do you want to leave them alone?
No there arent.

How many undocumented so-called illegal immigrants are there in this country?
About 11M.
How many come from Cuba? Approximately none.

Elian Gonzalez 15 years after his rescue a quiet life - CBS News

Cuban officials stress that dangerous adventures such as the one that killed Gonzalez's mother and nearly killed him are encouraged by a 1966 U.S. law, the Cuban Adjustment Act, and the "Wet foot, Dry Foot" policy that allows those who reach land to stay. Unlike other undocumented immigrants, Cubans are given preferential treatment and do not face deportation.

A 1994 migration accord signed by Washington and Havana sends Cubans picked up at sea back to the island but commits the U.S. to annually issue a minimum of 20,000 migrant visas to Cubans wishing to leave the island. In Fiscal Year 2013 a total of 24,727 such visas were issued.

In addition, U.S. government figures show that some 25,000 undocumented Cubans arrived either by land or by sea in the fiscal year ending last September 30th.

Smuggling rings have played a part in this, dropping their customers off at Texas border crossings where their Cuban documents get them a green light to enter the country. This method has become more viable under Cuba's new relaxed travel regulations implemented by President Raul Castro last January.

And WHY are they in poverty? There has to be a reason for that?

Yes, there is a reason, they were born into poverty.

You mean their mothers were irresponsible sluts who couldn't keep their legs together or were too stupid to use birth control.
Stupid *******...

I'm curious though, do you say the same thing about all the little knocked-up white girls? Should they all just abort?

I know you think truth is stupid. That's what makes you a liberal.

Did I mention anyone's color? It's your assumption that I was referring to black girls, which just goes to show what a racist you are.
Paintherhousepink is a class a idiot.

And WHY are they in poverty? There has to be a reason for that?

You mean their mothers were irresponsible sluts who couldn't keep their legs together or were too stupid to use birth control.
Stupid *******...

I'm curious though, do you say the same thing about all the little knocked-up white girls? Should they all just abort?

Did I mention anyone's color? It's your assumption that I was referring to black girls, which just goes to show what a racist you are.

Libturds always fall right into that. Their biases are so strong they don't even bother to read all the words in a post. They just assume it says they expect a right-winger to say.

As I recall it was Nixon who started the War on Drugs and that means that he was YOUR Big Government.

Nixon advanced many Leftist causes.

Oh, you mean to say that Nixon was a conservative?

Are you stupid? Do you think any conservative would have started the EPA?

Stupid *******...

Libturds always fall right into that. Their biases are so strong they don't even bother to read all the words in a post. They just assume it says they expect a right-winger to say.
Stereotypes exist because they are often true. This isn't rocket science with you little morons.

You don't get to redefine the term conservative to suit your own nefarious agenda.

You don't get to redefine the term conservative to suit your own nefarious agenda.
Libtards do that all the time.

Libtards do that all the time.
Pot, meet kettle.

A decent one would, the rivers were catching fire.

Which in your statist viewpoint could only be rectified by a massive, unconstitutional federal program.

Forum List

Back