🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Here's a fact you libs better start getting: People are getting fed up with the BS

SNIP:
WATCH: Commuters Confront Ferguson Protesters Blocking Roads in California
byAndrew Desiderio| 5:02 pm, November 26th, 2014VIDEO181
Americans nationwide are protesting the grand jury decision to not indict Ferguson police officerDarren Wilsonfor the shooting death ofMichael Brown. During the morning rush hour on Wednesday, some University of California — San Diego students blocked a major freeway in La Jolla, Calif., a move that angered many commuters who were trying to get to work. One man went as far as physically pushing a protester out of the way and taking the bullhorn he was using.
Tyree Landrum, one of those commuters who was on his way to work at a local Ross store, expressed his anger to ABC10: ”I got to go to Ross right now, homie. If I don’t get there, I’m going to get fired. I’ve got six f*cking kids to feed, homie … m*therf*ckers get shot every f*cking day. Deal with it the right way, not like this.”
Landrum got out of his car and pushed a protester, who was shouting through a bullhorn, “no justice, no peace,” to the side of the road, and took the bullhorn from him.
“Hey, I feel you; we ain’t got no justice either,” Landrum said. “I’m about to lose my job, and you guys are out here protesting?”

Another commuter said the protesters “don’t really know anything about the real issue,” and are “complaining about something that could be dealt differently.” One woman, a nurse, shouted, “arrest them!”

The drivers rejoiced when the police showed up, and one man yelled, ”you’re spending the night in jail! That’s right, you’re spending the night in jail tonight!”
Watch the report below, via ABC10:

ALL of it here:
WATCH Commuters Confront Ferguson Protesters Blocking Roads in California Mediaite

Did I mention anyone's color? It's your assumption that I was referring to black girls, which just goes to show what a racist you are.
All humans are racist and it's a thread about race. Anyway, so all these little knocked-up things are sluts right? Should they all abort so we don't have to pay up?

You're just mad because they won't spread their legs ... for you ...

Yes, when you start calling people racists in a thread about race, you are still being a dick. You live it, own it.

Your Big Government programs have destroyed Black Families

As I recall it was Nixon who started the War on Drugs and that means that he was YOUR Big Government.

Nixon advanced many Leftist causes.

Oh, you mean to say that Nixon was a conservative?

Are you stupid? Do you think any conservative would have started the EPA?

You don't get to redefine the term conservative to suit your own nefarious agenda.

Well, you Progs have redefined Liberalism, so if I wish to distinguish Big Government Lite types from true conservatives, that is my prerogative.

Yes, the last thing a true liberal would believe in is big government.

And WHY are they in poverty? There has to be a reason for that?

Yes, there is a reason, they were born into poverty.

You mean their mothers were irresponsible sluts who couldn't keep their legs together or were too stupid to use birth control.
Stupid *******...

I'm curious though, do you say the same thing about all the little knocked-up white girls? Should they all just abort?

I know you think truth is stupid. That's what makes you a liberal.

Did I mention anyone's color? It's your assumption that I was referring to black girls, which just goes to show what a racist you are.
All humans are racist and it's a thread about race. Anyway, so all these little knocked-up things are sluts right? Should they all abort so we don't have to pay up?

Women who have babies they can't afford to raise should have then taken from them and put up for adoption. They've already demonstrated that they aren't fit mothers.

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.
WHO IN THE FUCK IS CRYING ABOUT PROTECTING GOVERNMENT, you IGNORANT fucking PROGTARD, MORON?

The entire issue is a BLACK THUG ROBBED A STORE, then ROUGHED UP THE CLERK, then BEAT ON A COP AND GOT SHOT. What fucking part about that is CONSERVATIVES CRYING TO PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT?

You fucking people are ABSOLUTELY, MOTHER FUCKING, OFF YOUR ROCKERS MELTING DOWN LYING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... GIVE ME A BREAK.
Meltdown

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
KrCB07e.jpg

Conservatives are always pro government when it comes to actions against minorities.

Then conservatives scream oppression when there is government action against whites.

Just ask Cliven Bundy.

Conservatives are always pro government when it comes to actions against minorities.

Then conservatives scream oppression when there is government action against whites.

Just ask Cliven Bundy.

Cliven burned and looted.... damn I missed that...got a link?
You don't even need to post anymore.

I know your opinion before you do.

I thought it was a nice way of not calling you a fucking fool...perhaps I should just roll with my first instinct!

Just ask Cliven Bundy.

I thought it was a nice way of not calling you a fucking fool...perhaps I should just roll with my first instinct!
Just keep rolling with your racism. No on expects you to change at your age.

Your generation won't be around forever. We're taking over.

Just ask Cliven Bundy.

Just keep rolling with your racism. No on expects you to change at your age.

Your generation won't be around forever. We're taking over.

Racism, Blacks rioting and looting INNOCENT BLACK BUSINESS

Racism, Cliven standing up to overstepping government control.

Yes, I can see the connection you made....NOT!

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

Progressives are not liberals, you lost that mantra when you returned to trying to regulate people's bedrooms and religious freedoms.

Liberals have no interest in controlling or regulating people's bedrooms or religious freedoms. You folks on the right are the ones who want a woman's uterus to be property of the state so YOU can decide what she can and can't do with her own body and life. Liberals support the separation of church and state. Too many folks on the right want a theocracy.

You just cooked your own goose...

Your Big Government programs have destroyed Black Families

As I recall it was Nixon who started the War on Drugs and that means that he was YOUR Big Government.

As the War on Drugs is part and parcel to the War on Poverty, it's just a follow on initiative to the New Deal and Great Society programs pushed by Big Government Elites. Nixon was a Big Goverment Lite type, so he's not mine, hun.

You don't know what you are talking about. The war on drugs had NOTHING to do with the war on poverty, the New Deal or the Great Society.

Nixon's war on drugs was a personal vendetta against war protestors, Jews and the left.

A blue panel commission recommended decriminalization of marijuana. Nixon wanted revenge.

Nixon Marijuana and the Shafer Commission

"At a critical juncture when the United States decided how it would handle marijuana, President Nixon's prejudices did more to dominate policy that the thoughtful and extensive review of his own Blue Ribbon Commission," observed Kevin Zeese, President of Common Sense for Drug Policy. "If we had followed the advice of the experts rather than Nixon's prejudices we would have less marijuana use, be spending less money on marijuana enforcement and many million less people would have been arrested." Since the Commission issued its recommendation that marijuana offenses not be a crime, fifteen million people have been arrested on marijuana charges.

Highlights of Nixon comments on marijuana:

• Jews and marijuana: "I see another thing in the news summary this morning about it. That's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob, what is the matter with them? I suppose it's because most of them are psychiatrists . . ."
  • Marijuana and the culture wars: "You see, homosexuality, dope, immorality in general. These are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and the left-wingers are pushing the stuff, they're trying to destroy us."
  • Marijuana compared to alcohol: marijuana consumers smoke "to get high" while "a person drinks to have fun." Nixon also saw marijuana leading to loss of motivation and discipline but claimed: "At least with liquor I don't lose motivation."
  • Marijuana and political dissent: ". . . radical demonstrators that were here . . . two weeks ago . . . They're all on drugs, virtually all."
  • Drug education: "Enforce the law, you’ve got to scare them."

Liberals have no interest in controlling or regulating people's bedrooms or religious freedoms.

Sure, but they are the people pushing for free contraception. Oops. That's as inside the bedroom as they can possibly be. But then again, I must point out how Obamacare forces Catholic nuns and other Catholic faith based institutions to provide such a service when it is against their religious beliefs. Religious freedom, eh?

You folks on the right are the ones who want a woman's uterus to be property of the state so YOU can decide what she can and can't do with her own body and life.

Oh, but you can tell people what insurance they can buy. As I have pointed out many times before, you insist that the government stay out of the bedroom, you further insist upon a woman doing what she wants with own body, but then are eerily silent when she starts begging the government to enforce her ability to do so, i.e., free contraceptive care, birth control, etc.

"Make the government force those evil Republicans to let me control my body!!!"

Do you understand how patently absurd that is? Heh, I guess you don't. This is where you cooked your own...(heck it's Thanksgiving) turkey.

Liberals support the separation of church and state.

Right... all you need do is look to Texas to understand how wrong you are.

Houston Pastors Sermons Subpoenaed Over Equal Rights Ordinance

Too many folks on the right want a theocracy.

Really? And how do you suppose they go about making one? As I often hear from people like you, "You can't legislate morality."

It appears you are no different as far as big government goes. I make that clear in Saigon's thread about Hitler, Fascism and the Right Wing. My one and only post. You'll understand then how much in common you and 'the right' are.

You cannot assign the 'big government' title to either party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back