🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

For a nice snapshot of conservative hypocrisy, imagine if federal law enforcement had shot this guy:

bundy-ranch-sniper.png

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

You are defending the "freedom" to loot private property, assault the innocent and burn businesses to the ground? Really?

You're really starting to grate.
Who has militarized police? Recall this famous picture:
rs_560x415-131211095433-1024.elian-gonzalez-child-cuba.jpg

What Republican was in office when that happened?
Who wants to ignore effective policing? Recall that Giuliani lowered the crime rate in NY with effective policing. DeBlasio has just ended that practice. Poor people will suffer, of course. But you dont give a shit.
Ferguson's racial makeup changed faster than the police department.
So in all your post is a hopeless jumble of mis-stated half truths, lies and unsupported generalities.

Isn't that a picture symbolizing a strong security force protecting America from illegal immigrants?

Doesn't that picture perfectly symbolize the modern conservative position on immigration?
No. It symbolizes the growing power of the police state under Janet Reno oppressing people who merely want freedom and to be left alone.

Aren't there approximately 11 million people of that description in the US currently? Do you want to leave them alone?
No there arent.

How many undocumented so-called illegal immigrants are there in this country?
About 11M.
How many come from Cuba? Approximately none.

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

You a-holes seem to be forgetting about the store owner and the cop this thug attacked, what about their rights? Ferguson had nothing to do with individual rights, but the apprehension of a strong armed robber that resisted arrest. It's not right vs left, those are the facts, so accept them and move on.

You a-holes seem to be forgetting about the store owner and the cop this thug attacked, what about their rights? Ferguson had nothing to do with individual rights, but the apprehension of a strong armed robber that resisted arrest. It's not right vs left, those are the facts, so accept them and move on.
They arent interested in facts.
There is a narrative established. Anything that calls that narrative into question must be dismissed, belittled, or nullified.

It was people that made up th GJ that made the correct decision. You on the left are too stupid to see that.

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.
WHO IN THE FUCK IS CRYING ABOUT PROTECTING GOVERNMENT, you IGNORANT fucking PROGTARD, MORON?

The entire issue is a BLACK THUG ROBBED A STORE, then ROUGHED UP THE CLERK, then BEAT ON A COP AND GOT SHOT. What fucking part about that is CONSERVATIVES CRYING TO PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT?

You fucking people are ABSOLUTELY, MOTHER FUCKING, OFF YOUR ROCKERS MELTING DOWN LYING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... GIVE ME A BREAK.
Wow! An all caps meltdown this early in morning. The entire issue is not the single incident that sparked this strife but decades of asshole cops treating the black community like garbage. At this point the Brown shooting is almost a side note to the greater problem of militant police regularly getting away with brutality and murder because they wear a badge. A lot of people on both sides of this have acted terribly but the question of bad police conduct has been allowed to fester for so long that they have lost the moral high ground that is necessary to do their job.
Maybe the blacks ought to stop committing crime on a large scale.

What a stupid post, even for you. I'll give your eight year old question the eight year old answer it deserves. You have the right to do what you want, so do other people. When other people are threatening you and destroying your property, it's a job for the police. They can go off in a field and set themselves on fire or whatever else they want to do to themselves, they are doing it to their neighbors and community, that is the issue.

Something is seriously wrong with you. Here's a ball, it's bouncy. Run along and play.

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.

Wanting government to not attack us. Wanting government to protect us from being attacked by others. You see that as a contradiction? Seriously?

And WHY are they in poverty? There has to be a reason for that?

Yes, there is a reason, they were born into poverty.

You mean their mothers were irresponsible sluts who couldn't keep their legs together or were too stupid to use birth control.
Stupid *******...

I'm curious though, do you say the same thing about all the little knocked-up white girls? Should they all just abort?

When Conservatives say "Big Government" they are talking about their own marginal tax rate.

The boogeyman of "Big Government" is not repressing their rights. Everyone is free to travel, free to gather and redress grievances, free to work and own and be educated. We live in a society that enjoys a free press, free enterprise, and a stable government. We have a stable currency, fantastic health care and liberties that make the rest of the world both green with envy and eager to live here.

But Conservatives resent our government helping out the poorest, the elderly, the infirmed and the disadvantaged. Even though a tiny fraction of their tax dollars go toward this largess. The "Big Government" Conservatives want to do away with is our system of taxation.

Human rights never meant a whit to Conservatives. They always provide the resistance to social change.

You mean their mothers were irresponsible sluts who couldn't keep their legs together or were too stupid to use birth control.
Stupid *******...

I'm curious though, do you say the same thing about all the little knocked-up white girls? Should they all just abort?

I know you think truth is stupid. That's what makes you a liberal.

Did I mention anyone's color? It's your assumption that I was referring to black girls, which just goes to show what a racist you are.

Even as a libertarian I see the need for some form of government. You mistake our negative view of government as not wanting government at all. Anarchy.

I support government in this instance because there are peaceful citizens in living in Ferguson who need their government to function properly to maintain their safety. They deserve that much. And besides, the core function... the intended function of government is for it to act as a protector.

The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the liberals you refer to aren't what you define as liberals. Our founders were classical liberals who saw government as a necessity, but also as a danger to freedom if left unchecked. Look around you, BF, and tell me are people free? Is government functioning the way its supposed to?

The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

I don't see how... unless you can back that up with hard evidence.

Even as a libertarian I see the need for some form of government. You mistake our negative view of government as not wanting government at all. Anarchy.

I support government in this instance because there are peaceful citizens in living in Ferguson who need their government to function properly to maintain their safety. They deserve that much. And besides, the core function... the intended function of government is for it to act as a protector.

The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the liberals you refer to aren't what you define as liberals. Our founders were classical liberals who saw government as a necessity, but also as a danger to freedom if left unchecked. Look around you, BF, and tell me are people free? Is government functioning the way its supposed to?

The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

I don't see how... unless you can back that up with hard evidence.

That is how they see things they are so brainwashed by the left wing hate sites. and people like Rachael Maddcow, Maher, Sharptons, etc. they don't think for themselves they just regurgitate

Stupid *******...

I know you think truth is stupid. That's what makes you a liberal.

Did I mention anyone's color? It's your assumption that I was referring to black girls, which just goes to show what a racist you are.
All humans are racist and it's a thread about race. Anyway, so all these little knocked-up things are sluts right? Should they all abort so we don't have to pay up?

Forum List

Back