Uncomfortable Questions for Comfortable Democrats

Er ... big multi-national corporations give money to both political parties ... there's nothing leftist about Exxon, BP, IBM, ADM ... they just want tax breaks and that means both parties have to vote in their favor ...

I paid 3% of my income in Federal taxes last year, and that includes Federal excise tax I pay at the gas pump ... I'm all in favor of taxing the Middle Class out of existence, that's all they're good for, paying taxes ... stop posting stupid videos on the internet and get back to work ... you're paying my fair share of the tax load as well so get busy ...

Is that a woman in the video, or just a man who shaves so he can look like a woman? ...

ETA: As a liberal, I'm perfectly comfortable with my post ...

Er ... big multi-national corporations give money to both political parties ... there's nothing leftist about Exxon, BP, IBM, ADM ... they just want tax breaks and that means both parties have to vote in their favor ...

I paid 3% of my income in Federal taxes last year, and that includes Federal excise tax I pay at the gas pump ... I'm all in favor of taxing the Middle Class out of existence, that's all they're good for, paying taxes ... stop posting stupid videos on the internet and get back to work ... you're paying my fair share of the tax load as well so get busy ...

Is that a woman in the video, or just a man who shaves so he can look like a woman? ...

ETA: As a liberal, I'm perfectly comfortable with my post ...
and as a liberal you are perfectly comfortable with taking it up the ass you communist piece of shit.

and as a liberal you are perfectly comfortable with taking it up the ass you communist piece of shit.

Oh my ... aren't you original ... you well represent conservatives ... empty words with no meaning ... was the video a little too far over your little mind? ...

Forum List

Back