Undeniable PROOF that the "deep state" is attempting a coup de'tat

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

This shit stinks to high heaven. I have withheld making such outlandish statements as in the title until now, but it is QUITE CLEAR there are operatives behind the scenes doing their best to usurp the will of the American voter.

They literally changed the rules protecting whistle blowers to create an avenue for this latest attack to come forward without the ability to challenge it.

Snip....

the intel community secretly changed the rules governing whistle-blowers, including amending the required form, in order to allow 2nd hand information to suffice.
Who exactly changed the rules and for what reasons? Last I check Trump appointed the leader of the CIA. You should get details before throwing out the deep state conspiracy theories.
I once hired a man who turned out to be a thief.

What's your point tard?
My point is you should be seeking information before spouting out accusations. If you can’t answer those questions... who changed the rules and why? Then you really don’t know the situation you are posting about. Trumps girl is in charge of the CIA. So start there. Is she dirty or did some staffers sneak something by her?

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

This shit stinks to high heaven. I have withheld making such outlandish statements as in the title until now, but it is QUITE CLEAR there are operatives behind the scenes doing their best to usurp the will of the American voter.

They literally changed the rules protecting whistle blowers to create an avenue for this latest attack to come forward without the ability to challenge it.

Snip....

the intel community secretly changed the rules governing whistle-blowers, including amending the required form, in order to allow 2nd hand information to suffice.
Who exactly changed the rules and for what reasons? Last I check Trump appointed the leader of the CIA. You should get details before throwing out the deep state conspiracy theories.
I once hired a man who turned out to be a thief.

What's your point tard?
My point is you should be seeking information before spouting out accusations. If you can’t answer those questions... who changed the rules and why? Then you really don’t know the situation you are posting about. Trumps girl is in charge of the CIA. So start there. Is she dirty or did some staffers sneak something by her?
I take "most" things on face value. This is UGLY no matter how you look at it. Could my summation be off? Of course, but I always stick with my gut instinct until shown why I shouldn't.

I don't trust either side, and I don't know how any honest person can.
Excellent straddle the issue response!
tAEiDDS.gif
You aren't fooling anyone Mac. Maybe new members but that's it.

I remember having DEEP conversations with you about the 2016 election and no matter what Hillary did or was faced with your support for her NEVER wavered. So pardon me while I wipe my shoes from your horseshit
Voting for (or, in that case, against) someone doesn't make a person a hardcore partisan ideologue, Gramps, sorry.

And as you WELL know, I've had MORE than my share of squabbles with the Regressive Lefties here.

So that crap you tried doesn't float.

Excellent straddle the issue response!
tAEiDDS.gif
You aren't fooling anyone Mac. Maybe new members but that's it.

I remember having DEEP conversations with you about the 2016 election and no matter what Hillary did or was faced with your support for her NEVER wavered. So pardon me while I wipe my shoes from your horseshit
Voting for (or, in that case, against) someone doesn't make a person a hardcore partisan ideologue, Gramps, sorry.

And as you WELL know, I've had MORE than my share of squabbles with the Regressive Lefties here.

So that crap you tried doesn't float.
I never called you a partisan.
I simply stated that your FAKE fence straddling does not compute with your posting history.

Are they upset that Trump hasn't started new wars? It's possible. It's the only redeeming value he has.
Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

It never ceases to amaze me that right wingers look at the evidence and say the only possible conclusion is a "coup". The removal of a criminal President using the system set out in the Constitution, doesn't even meet the definition of a "coup".

Trump is and always has been a criminal president. He commits his crimes in plain sight and says "So what". American banks stopped lending to him in the mid-1990's. He was being sued in two states for fraud, and still Republicans let him run. Why? They knew far more about him than the public did and yet they allowed him to be their candidate. They promised to use their power to hold Trump in check, and then rolled over for him at every opportunity.

The the Republican Party doesn't at least offer someone better than a common thug as their Presidential candidate, they should expect the general public to revolt and vote them out. And that's what happened. The House Democrats take oversight more seriously than Republicans do.

Did you consider the impeachment of Bill Clinton a "coup"?

Are they upset that Trump hasn't started new wars? It's possible. It's the only redeeming value he has.
Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

It never ceases to amaze me that right wingers look at the evidence and say the only possible conclusion is a "coup". The removal of a criminal President using the system set out in the Constitution, doesn't even meet the definition of a "coup".

Trump is and always has been a criminal president. He commits his crimes in plain sight and says "So what". American banks stopped lending to him in the mid-1990's. He was being sued in two states for fraud, and still Republicans let him run. Why? They knew far more about him than the public did and yet they allowed him to be their candidate. They promised to use their power to hold Trump in check, and then rolled over for him at every opportunity.

The the Republican Party doesn't at least offer someone better than a common thug as their Presidential candidate, they should expect the general public to revolt and vote them out. And that's what happened. The House Democrats take oversight more seriously than Republicans do.

You are a FOREIGNER so why the fuck do you think your asinine opinion means anything?

Go find a forum for the shithole you live in, bitch.

It never ceases to amaze me that leftwingers conclude that because DJT won the 2016 election against their will he is a criminal president.

And that as a consequence thereof they can conduct witch hunts, harass, frustrate his administration and effective perpetrate a Coup D. Etat.

I am so glad that the founding father declared that our right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

It never ceases to amaze me that leftwingers conclude that because DJT won the 2016 election against their will he is a criminal president.

And that as a consequence thereof they can conduct witch hunts, harass, frustrate his administration and effective perpetrate a Coup D. Etat.

I am so glad that the founding father declared that our right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

/——-/ The Democrats have Trump on video at Walmart with 15 items in his cart in a 10-item checkout line. This could be it.
05EAAA02-F8A3-4DEB-AE4C-34C08A9D52F1.jpeg

The OP links to "Red State", which includes a link from "The Federalist", so there's a pretty good chance that we're only getting one side of the story here.

A conversation between people on both sides of the story would be required, at least as a start, before a reasonable conclusion can be reached on this.
It sends you directly to the form. It even states it was revised in august.
I'd still like to know the other side of the story.

Wouldn't you be curious to know what the other side of the story is?
The side that is open to making gossip a legitimate source for serious investigation?

wow
So assign an independent investigator with subpoena power.

His actions with the Ukrainian President were a threat to our national security.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

HOW?
YOUR president ABUSED his power That's impeachable
OUR president didn't do anything any other president hasn't done before INCLUDING Obama.
YOUR president broke the law He hides all his shit from the people Obama Bill never asked Putin or Ukraine to help in their elections BTW See you got lucky with KC

Can you name the law he broke? I need the specific law...

The OP links to "Red State", which includes a link from "The Federalist", so there's a pretty good chance that we're only getting one side of the story here.

A conversation between people on both sides of the story would be required, at least as a start, before a reasonable conclusion can be reached on this.

The side that is open to making gossip a legitimate source for serious investigation?

wow
I trust gossip even less....That is the linchpin of this entire fake scandal.

Last edited:
His actions with the Ukrainian President were a threat to our national security.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

HOW?

By being compromised. If you are hiding something from the American people and another country is aware you are trying to hide it, you are compromised. You are beholden to the country that is aware of what transpired. {Ukraine, Russia, Saudi Arabia)
What was Trump hiding?
You could at least read the whistleblower complaint before commenting. Jesus, in the 21st century there is no reason for you to be so ill informed. There's an audio book version for the lazy or illiterate.

Free Audiobook Listen: The Whistle-Blower Complaint
Then it should be easy for you to tell us what Trump is hiding.

Course you won't. You will change the subject just like you just did with this post.

Y'all got NOTHING
Seriously, it's not that long. A dozen pages, maybe. If you're going to form an opinion, don't you want it to be an informed one? The Trump administration his phone calls. Calls you know damn good and well the other countries likely have recordings of. That is known as compromise.

Snip....

wow
In this case the "gossip" turned out to be

Can you name the law he broke? I need the specific law...
maybe I can help
Trump-Ukraine scandal: 4 possible crimes by Trump and his ...

https://www.vox.com › criminal-laws-trump-barr-giuliani-ukraine

2 days ago - The 4 possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine whistleblower scandal, explained ... nonetheless important to know if the president and his associates broke the law. ... Did Trump or his associates violate campaign finance law?
Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach

https://www.needtoimpeach.com › impeachable-offenses

Federal law prohibits campaigns from soliciting anything of value from a foreign national. After journalists broke this story, Trump personally dictated a public ...

Donald Trump broke the law again and his staff happily told ...

https://www.alternet.org › News & Politics

Sep 1, 2019 - Donald Trump broke the law again and his staff happily told CNN all about it. President Donald J. Trump attends a Korean Business Leaders ...

Snip....

wow
In this case the "gossip" turned out to be
Gossip.

Snip....

The second hand information is accurate; Trump attempted to extort a foreign leader into providing damaging information against a potential political opponent in exchange for military aid.

The COUP happened three years ago when Trump became POTUS after losing the popular vote by more than 8 million ballots.

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well."

Trump lost by 3 million and that difference was all CA. He won the popular in the other 49 and the electoral. Why spread more propaganda?

Take away Texas and Clinton won by more. Your reasoning here is stupid.
I'm sure president Hillary takes solace in that!

And you guys talk about TDS? In the meantime you're still jerking off over Clinton.

Now, if you'd like to dispute my point that removing one state from the country's vote tally doesn't mean anything that's fine, we can argue that. But to bring up Clinton again and again and again, you sorry pathetic piece of crap. :21:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

HOW?
YOUR president ABUSED his power That's impeachable
OUR president didn't do anything any other president hasn't done before INCLUDING Obama.
Missiles for help with the Bidens?? IMPEACHABLE
Please point to that specific statement in the transcript, kthanks!

That can wait Meanwhile some words of wisdom from dragonlady
When the Nixon impeachment began, Americans opposed impeaching Nixon. Gradually, as the information on his corruption became public in the hearings, public sentiment turned. That is what is happening now with Trump. When he was elected, few people knew about Trump's history or background, and most still don't. They saw Trump as the rich, successful businessman they saw on TV. They had no clue about his shady practices or history of fraud and abuse, or that American banks won't lend to him. The MSM did little to reveal Trump's history.

Now Americans are really seeing Trump for the first time. The viciousness, the criminality, and the abject abuse of public office for personal gain. More will come out in the impeachment hearings. Trump will end his life like Nixon. Shunned and loathed.
Nixon wasn't Impeached ...........he resigned and there wasn't a trial

Nixon didn't order the raid on the DNC............some of his people took it on themselves to do it........and he tried to hide it to protect them................He never ordered it done............And they didn't get jack squat going there anyways...........

Left wingers didn't conclude that Trump was a criminal because he won the election. We knew he was a criminal before he ran. The Republican Party knew that too. That's why the "Never Trump" movement exists. Everyone who had every worked with him, done business with him, and even his friends, said he lacked the morality and the temperment to be President.

Trump cultists have everything backwards. Quite frankly, many decent Americans stayed home because they didn't like either candidate, thinking Trump would never be elected. Trump has never had a positive approval rating among the general public. He won primaries with 15% of the vote, but because of the large fields, no one received more votes, and he got all of the delegates for 15% of the votes. Nobody ever wanted a Trump Presidency, and quite frankly, it's been worse than anyone could have imagined. Hence, his approval rating has hovered somewhere around 40%.

Everything he's touched he's made worse, and he's destroyed America's credibility and standing in the world. Trump's policy isn't "America First", it's "America Alone". You've pulled out of all of your trade deals, and exports have dropped as a result. Illegal border crossings were at a 50 year low when he took office, now they're at a 15 year high. And the abuse of refugee families in detention facilities really hasn't gone over as well as Trump thought it would.

Americans really are a Christian nation, and while the 18% of evangelical Americans can be gulled into believing that Trump is God's imperfect vessel, the rest of the voting public isn't that gullible. Trump stole the Presidency using a combination of factors, including the Russian disinformation campaign. But he thought he was in the clear when he called the Ukrainian President and asked for dirt on Biden in exchange for Javellin missiles. He's not.

Trump will be impeached, because of his crimes, but in reality, he should never have been President in the first place. Republicans have a responsibility to vet the people they put on their ticket, and not run criminals. The press has a responsibility to tell the public about the history of those running for office so they have a role here too.

Forum List

Back