Under-fire Hunter Biden will face off in court against his 28-year-old Arkansas 'baby mama' [

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hunter Biden will face off against an Arkansas woman who claims he's the father of her one-year-old child, according to court documents exclusively obtained by DailyMailTV.

The hearing will address issues of DNA testing and temporary child support, and is set for December 2 in Independence County, Arkansas.

Lunden Roberts, 28, filed a petition for paternity and support in May, alleging Hunter was the biological father of her baby, asking the court to 'establish paternity' while seeking child support, health insurance and legal fees.

Hunter, 49, has previously denied all allegations and demanded the suit be tossed.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ..

------------

Given the fragile state of his father’s campaign, very, VERY interesting!

The tea leaves tell me that the Clintons do NOT want Slow Joe to be the nominee. Elsewise a court in Arkansas would surely delay this hearing for as long as humanly possible. They would arrange that.

I saw Hunter talk on TV yesterday and nobody will convince me that his cocaine days are behind him. After seeing him it makes it even more suspicious that anyone would hire him let alone pay him a fortune. Confucius say-something very fishy here.

Forum List

Back