Under the heading of ridicule

One man 2 pos
I don't think so. All three are very much alike.

Ike, while talking much about his dislike of war, allowed the CIA and the Pentagon to do as they wished.

He most certainly must of have suspected the shadow government's involvement in JFK's murder.

Yep, one guy actually gave orders which resulted in the death of combatants.

perhaps you never served?? When I did you followed orders

Eisenhower GAVE orders, do you not see the difference? He certainly never advocated for letting aggressors over run us. You have a real point?

IKE HATED WAR bush and the rest of your idiots love it Let those pos send their loved ones into battle ...or will they all play like GWB the coward did??

Eisenhower GAVE orders, do you not see the difference? He certainly never advocated for letting aggressors over run us. You have a real point?

IKE HATED WAR bush and the rest of your idiots love it Let those pos send their loved ones into battle ...or will they all play like GWB the coward did??
Unfortunately, the love of war is very bipartisan. If you don't know this, you are terribly uninformed.

The most warlike candidate may very well be Mrs. BJ.

For a guy who hated war he made a career out of sending others into battle, which he never did.

Unfortunately, the love of war is very bipartisan. If you don't know this, you are terribly uninformed.

do you remember the dem vs repub vote to give bush clear sailing on his war in Iraq?? As I recall overwhelmingly repub?

do you remember the dem vs repub vote to give bush clear sailing on his war in Iraq?? As I recall overwhelmingly repub?

What does that have to do with Eisenhower, Cruz and Trump?

What does that have to do with Eisenhower, Cruz and Trump?
that was in response to gipper who said love of war is bipartisan

that was in response to gipper who said love of war is bipartisan

We have been in conflicts under almost every president. While terming it love seems extreme, we have had presidents from both parties involved. Obama has spread conflict to 8 nations from 6, yet I do not think he loves war.

Forum List

Back