Under what circumstances, if any, could you see yourself taking up arms against fellow Americans?

I could easily imagine Obama sending Federal marshals in to confiscate ballots because they were "under threat." That would be cause to take up arms right there.
You could imagine a lot...but you are a racist teaper idiot with a vivid imagination...like an 8 year old.

:lol: Teaper racists are pathetic.
Could you imagine out of state police going door to door confiscating guns, in contravention of the law? Could you, asshole?
No, I can't. It will never happen. It would NEVER happen. You are just having nightmares because we have a negro President.

God, you racist teapers are fucking pathetic. Let me guess...you have a little German or canadian in your blood, don't you.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

I could easily imagine Obama sending Federal marshals in to confiscate ballots because they were "under threat." That would be cause to take up arms right there.
You could imagine a lot...but you are a racist teaper idiot with a vivid imagination...like an 8 year old.

Could you imagine out of state police going door to door confiscating guns, in contravention of the law? Could you, asshole?
No, I can't. It will never happen. It would NEVER happen. You are just having nightmares because we have a negro President.

God, you racist teapers are fucking pathetic. Let me guess...you have a little German or canadian in your blood, don't you.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?
Oh gee. Looks like you were fucking wrong, again.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial/08cnd-storm.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Well that's just NRA propaganda. Oops, it's the NY Times reporting. Well, they were justified. Oops, courts ruled later it was illegal.
Let's see your spin on this, asshole. You are one ignorant fucktard for sure.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial/08cnd-storm.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Well that's just NRA propaganda. Oops, it's the NY Times reporting. Well, they were justified. Oops, courts ruled later it was illegal.
Wrong about what, racist?

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Get out of my sight, you pitiful pile of monkey shit.

I need more than just a paragraph about this massive gun confiscation during a state of emergency. Got more? No, because it isn't the entire story. Pathetic teapers. Blackie is gonna git ya....and those wetbacks...they are gonna eat yer children.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Get out of my sight, you pitiful pile of monkey shit.
Sure thing, racist teaper. How about you speak some of that guttural German hate language. Achtung!

I might take up arms aganst my country if they did something truly horrible

Like getting nationwide healthcare or something

Against the government and the bourgeois, I'd take up arms.

So you'd be on both sides?
I'd be fighting against the state, and the capitalists who control the state.

I thought you were a Marxist, you should love our government, why would you fight them when you are getting your way?
Holy. Shit. You need a basic course on Marxist theory. I vehemently oppose the current state, and communism calls for the abolition of the state.

I thought you were a Marxist, you should love our government, why would you fight them when you are getting your way?
Holy. Shit. You need a basic course on Marxist theory. I vehemently oppose the current state, and communism calls for the abolition of the state.

I see, so you're another of the you're confused between whether you want a ubiquitous State or no State crowd who talks about no State while fighting for a ubiquitous State?

I see, so you're another of the you're confused between whether you want a ubiquitous State or no State crowd who talks about no State while fighting for a ubiquitous State?
What are you talking about? If the state will continue to exist for some time, it might aswell be used to help those suffering in a capitalist system.

What are you talking about? If the state will continue to exist for some time, it might aswell be used to help those suffering in a capitalist system.

So we can't have economic freedom (capitalism) while we wait for your goal of no government to be accomplished by the ubiquitous government you want until we accomplish no government. And I didn't think you knew what you were talking about. LOL, I was right...

So we can't have economic freedom (capitalism) while we wait for your goal of no government to be accomplished by the ubiquitous government you want until we accomplish no government. And I didn't think you knew what you were talking about. LOL, I was right...
You are doing a good job of demonstrating your total ignorance of the marxist philosophy.

You can't defeat what you don't even comprehend.

LOL ... the Rw's insist having the very thing that would extinguish these so called patriots like the little bugs they really are ...

a powerful Military ..

RW idiots.

You are doing a good job of demonstrating your total ignorance of the marxist philosophy.

You can't defeat what you don't even comprehend.

Being an imbecile I knew this would go over your head. I am totally aware that is what Marxist is referring to. I am addressing the ridiculousness of the plan. The idea you create a ubiquitous government that will step away and then without authority your collectivist system will perpetuate and in the meantime he's fighting economic freedom when his goal is no government. It's all stupid and contradictory.

On the bright side, you are only one step behind the conversation, that's pretty good for you

LOL ... the Rw's insist having the very thing that would extinguish these so called patriots like the little bugs they really are ...

a powerful Military ..

RW idiots.

I thought you were a Republican? Now you're not? Have you updated your facebook page?

And fighting the military means you want a strong military? Say what? You may want to read your shit before you click

Forum List

Back