Underage Chicago teens show off their firearms following their 8th-grade graduation

SupaBad is all butt hurt because he knows everything I post is fact he can't refute.
Dumb Dudley, you wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the ass.

Attachments

• 1664622933427.png
    1664622933427.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1664622978767.png
    1664622978767.png
    748.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1664623052781.png
    1664623052781.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey dumbass, most of us agree the feral little punks probably need them, thanks you black 'adults' and the environments you create for them. Why are you sniveling about the results of black culture, Supa? Feel guilty about your 'role modeling' or something?
Dumb Dudley it is the racist like you that put them in the neighborhoods to begin with and then you turn around and have the nerve to make it seem as though you care. It is having the effect that you want, so just shut your racist mouth.

You forgot to prove they are democrats and they vote. Most eighth graders have a problem voting.

Sure they are; they live in a Democratic precinct. Everybody can vote, several times. Are you anxious that isn't the case?

So, you think those little thugs in the video are going to vote for a Republican in the next election? BTW, 8th grade would be about 15 years old, maybe 16 on the depending on birthdate, so it is possible that some of those little thugs will be voting in '24...
I have no idea how they vote or if they will at all, you assuming something doesn't make it real or factual.

I care about liberals taking away guns from lawful gun owners just because lawless gun users commit crimes with illegal guns. I care about this because if liberals take guns from lawful owners, the lawless gun crimes will escalate.

I care about good guys with guns as do many law enforcement professionals. The sad reality is that the image of a good guy with a gun shooting a lawless gun user shooting up a Church offends you more than the image of drive by shootings at a funeral.
Exactly. When was the last time Obama or Mad Maxine demanded a sweep of black Hoods to seize guns? that's right never. They don't give a shit about black kids. That is blatantly obvious. The black 'middle class' races out to Whitey Land as soon as their first payday at their govt. mandated jobs.

Last edited:
Exactly. When was the last time Obama or Mad Maxine demanded a sweep of black Hoods to seize guns? that's right never. They don't give a shit about black kids. That's is blatantly obvious. The black 'middle class' races out to Whitey Land as their first payday at their govt. mandated jobs.
Ah Dumb Dudley how would you know what Pres Obama or Rep Waters have or haven't done, they don't show news about them on Stormfront or at Klan rallies.

Just saw the pics a while ago. This one was really bad. Don't think I could live there, just due to the humidity alone. Local groups began dispatching trucks hours before the storm even hit.
You got that right.... The humidity is killer for sure, let alone these storms that end up taking aim.

Kempczinski made his ill-fated suggestion of parental responsibility after seven-year-old Jaslyn Adams was gunned down by her father’s gang rivals. Jaslyn and her father Jontae Adams were parked in a McDonald’s drive-thru lane on Chicago’s West Side on April 18, 2021, when two gunmen jumped out of a car and unleashed at least 45 shots at their car. Jaslyn was struck six times and died; Jontae was seriously wounded. A convicted heroin dealer, Jontae knew that his gang’s enemies were out for his blood. The day before the shooting, he tweeted: “Opps probably downstairs waiting on me.”

A few weeks before Jaslyn Adams’s murder, 13-year-old Adam Toledo was out running the streets at 2:30 a.m. with a fellow gang member. Both Toledo and his associate Ruben Roman were armed. ShotSpotter technology picked up eight rounds of gunfire from the pair; two calls to 911 also reported the shots. Toledo and Roman fled from the responding officers; the officer who chased Toledo down an alley shouted at him to “stop it” or “drop it [i.e., the gun].” In an almost instantaneous succession of events, Toledo wheeled toward the officer with his gun in his hand, then dropped the weapon and put his hands up. A fraction of a second later, the officer shot him once, fatally. Opinion is divided on whether the cop was justified in firing his weapon.

A day after the Jaslyn Adams murder, Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot paid an unrelated visit to McDonald’s headquarters. Kempczinski thanked Lightfoot via text message for her visit and added: regarding the “tragic shootings. . . , both at our restaurant yesterday and with Adam Toldeo [sic]. With both, the parents failed those kids which I know is something you can’t say. Even harder to fix.”

Kempczinski would pay the price for saying the unsayable. After activists obtained and released the text message in November, a coalition including Color of Change and Showing Up for Racial Justice released an open letter to the CEO: “Your text message was ignorant, racist and unacceptable coming from anyone,” the letter read, “let alone the CEO of McDonald’s, a company that spends big money to market to communities of color and purports to stand with Black Lives.”

SupaBad can't even parrot stuff already written for his idiot racist crap. But, he will get some free Mc Donald's coupons out of it, since this idiot executive will cave to the vermin. Then the kids will shoot each other for a free Big Mac. lol

These kids' parents are hoping they shoot at a cop and he kills them, so they can sue and gets lots of Bling. They got 12 more where they came from, so no loss and all upside for them.

They may have graduated from the eighth grade but that doesn’t mean they’re underage.

Exactly. When was the last time Obama or Mad Maxine demanded a sweep of black Hoods to seize guns? that's right never. They don't give a shit about black kids. That's is blatantly obvious. The black 'middle class' races out to Whitey Land as their first payday at their govt. mandated jobs.
It's a sad situation.... Black's have somehow got to get beyond their thinking that they are obligated to harbor black's who are evil or criminal minded and racist just because they are black too. Like Martin Luther King tried to teach, otherwise that character is thee most important attribute that a human being has, and not their color. The melting pot only works by it recognizing character along with the action's of the individual. White's already separate themselves from those white's who are criminal mind's and deplorable amongst their race, and they have to in order that the boat anchor's don't hold them back in life. Black's have got to reach a comfort zone in doing the same thing regardless of their fear's in letting go. Time to show independence through character in order to shake off the last remaining shackles that are holding black's back from being all that they want to be in life.

Forum List

Back