Underage Chicago teens show off their firearms following their 8th-grade graduation

Just saw the pics a while ago. This one was really bad. Don't think I could live there, just due to the humidity alone. Local groups began dispatching trucks hours before the storm even hit.
I am lucky that I live in the panhandle. We had no effects from Ian at all.

The sad part is that the Chicago government knows who these people are, where the hot spots are, and everything else about them, yet they are powerless to do a sweep to disarm these possible future criminal's because of dirty racist politics. What a flipping amazing thing that these people have going, otherwise a government that fears them and the potential retaliation by BLM or other's who have these people's back's even if they are the ones who are wrong.
Wow I thought you wanted folks to be able to keep their guns. Why don't they do a investigation into where they are getting all these guns.

LOL, that's how early you got to start grooming them for the coming apocalypse.

The leftist sadly appears to want war maybe, because they think that they can't exist in this country with Christianity having any power left, otherwise this is how they think if they can't stop the Christian belief system or render it ineffective in America.

So far war has been averted because the system although severely crippled is still being respected by the good citizen's who just want it to work for everyone including the Christian's, and always work for the other side of the many coins that exist peacefully here together as well.

This nation had best come to it's senses, because outright war within the nation is something none of us want.

Stay sharp to the signs however, and keep an eye on the action's of these leftist who want total control at any and all cost, because it won't be good for some citizen's if they ever get it. Right now they are being forced to accept the rule of law and our system as it were, and as it still stands, but it seems that the situation is deteriorating out in the streets more and more and more. Am I wrong ?
The Christians are the problem and always have been.

Holy-desperate-change-of-subject Batman!!!!

The left "loses its shit" when there is a school shooting and while blood is still pouring out of victims, you guys are worried about the rights of the guy who, up until an hour ago, was a member of the "well regulated militia".
No, we are worried about the rights of law-abiding citizens because the guy who shoots up the school - like the 13 year olds brandishing glocks in the city - most likely acquired the guns illegally to shoot innocents.

The more mass shootings and the more crimes committed with guns, the more I am going to “cling to their guns” as Obama would say about us. Then again, Obama would also say that those kids flipping guns in the video look like his sons when they are shot while committing a crime with an illegal gun but won’t want US to see this video.

Fast forward to their HS prom,
82450278.jpg

82450262.jpg

cc69a1d7e602d7972f9bb018553fb0e4.jpg

No, we are worried about the rights of law-abiding citizens because the guy who shoots up the school - like the 13 year olds brandishing glocks in the city - most likely acquired the guns illegally to shoot innocents.

The more mass shootings and the more crimes committed with guns, the more I am going to “cling to their guns” as Obama would say about us. Then again, Obama would also say that those kids flipping guns in the video look like his sons when they are shot while committing a crime with an illegal gun but won’t want US to see this video.
All you care about is 2 things.

Guns for everyone and blaming liberals for when gun nuts use them.

lol So what are the numbers of 'white gun nut' killings to the average weekend in Chicago or New Orleans among 'Democratic Party constituents'?

Fast forward to their HS prom,
82450278.jpg

82450262.jpg

cc69a1d7e602d7972f9bb018553fb0e4.jpg

All those pics are missing the 10 kids each the males are responsible for and 3 more each for the 'HS Senior' girls.

Somebody here has a apt pic of a tot running after a scattering horde of black males with the caption 'Are you my Daddy?'

Wow I thought you wanted folks to be able to keep their guns. Why don't they do a investigation into where they are getting all these guns.

Hey dumbass, most of us agree the feral little punks probably need them, thanks you black 'adults' and the environments you create for them. Why are you sniveling about the results of black culture, Supa? Feel guilty about your 'role modeling' or something?

They probably already sprayed a park or a playground or two, just to show how 'bad' they are n stuff.

Hey dumbass, most of us agree the feral little punks probably need them, thanks you black 'adults' and the environments you create for them. Why are you sniveling about the results of black culture, Supa? Feel guilty about your 'role modeling' or something?
name me a race or ethnicity that doesn't do it.

But by all means...lets make guns more available...right?

8th grade?

View attachment 703517
:rolleyes::eusa_doh:Oh brother...That's how you envision the households that have weapons in them don't you? that's bull shit propaganda...The overwhelming majority of households of weapon owners in America store their guns correctly, and don't let children have access like this and you know it....If you don't want guns in your house don't buy any, but stop trying to take mine away....

You forgot to prove they are democrats and they vote. Most eighth graders have a problem voting.
So, you think those little thugs in the video are going to vote for a Republican in the next election? BTW, 8th grade would be about 15 years old, maybe 16 on the depending on birthdate, so it is possible that some of those little thugs will be voting in '24...

I care about liberals taking away guns from lawful gun owners just because lawless gun users commit crimes with illegal guns. I care about this because if liberals take guns from lawful owners, the lawless gun crimes will escalate.

I care about good guys with guns as do many law enforcement professionals. The sad reality is that the image of a good guy with a gun shooting a lawless gun user shooting up a Church offends you more than the image of drive by shootings at a funeral.

Forum List

Back