Undercounted?

The Covid deaths are undercounted. As Dr. Fauci said deaths at home are not being counted, for instance. The true death count is higher than reported.
You did not read my post. If you did then your reply is an insult.
The Covid deaths are undercounted. As Dr. Fauci said deaths at home are not being counted, for instance. The true death count is higher than reported.

Oh good grief why wouldn't they be counted you dumbed down loon?

There are procedures in every death. Good fcking gawd
]

They wouldn’t be counted because they don’t do autopsies on every body they find and even if the medical examiner performed an autopsy would it reveal Covid?

Many people die alone unfortunately. These deaths are more and more frequent. Not too long ago I noticed newspapers accumulating at a neighbor’s house a bit down the street. I called the police for a wellness check. When the police found him he had died.

Yeah, that is the reality we live in. Many people have no family. It is far from uncommon.

Even when families are present how many families request an autopsy when a patent dies at home. Not many I can you that. Not many at all.

If no autopsy how would you know it's coronavirus? You really are stupid
When you have cold slaw and mayonnaise for brains, you really do think that the coroner takes in dead bodies, gives them an eye and over and says: "Looks like natural causes to me!" No signs of foul play here, let's turn te body over to the family in the middle of a pandemic and tell them it's OK to lay them out and they certainly weren't killed, poisoned or murdered!

NOW'S a great time to BUMP OFF anyone you don't like! JUST LEAVE THE BODY IN THE HOUSE. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey dumbass. You do realize they issue temporary death certificates until they can determine the cause of death right?

]

They wouldn’t be counted because they don’t do autopsies on every body they find and even if the medical examiner performed an autopsy would it reveal Covid?

Many people die alone unfortunately. These deaths are more and more frequent. Not too long ago I noticed newspapers accumulating at a neighbor’s house a bit down the street. I called the police for a wellness check. When the police found him he had died.

Yeah, that is the reality we live in. Many people have no family. It is far from uncommon.

Even when families are present how many families request an autopsy when a patent dies at home. Not many I can you that. Not many at all.

When you have cold slaw and mayonnaise for brains, you really do think that the coroner takes in dead bodies, gives them an eye and over and says: "Looks like natural causes to me!" No signs of foul play here, let's turn te body over to the family in the middle of a pandemic and tell them it's OK to lay them out and they certainly weren't killed, poisoned or murdered!

NOW'S a great time to BUMP OFF anyone you don't like! JUST LEAVE THE BODY IN THE HOUSE. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah!! When grandma croaks, let's put her on the back deck to dry out for a while then, put her body in a chair by the old wood stove!! LOL!! :auiqs.jpg: SHHH!!! Don't tell Fauci. :auiqs.jpg:

]

Yeah!! When grandma croaks, let's put her on the back deck to dry out for a while then, put her body in a chair by the old wood stove!! LOL!! :auiqs.jpg: SHHH!!! Don't tell Fauci. :auiqs.jpg:
That way we can collect their ssn check, pension check, veterans benefits, etc etc. Happens all the time.

]

Wrong, at least in Tennessee. My mom died in a fire a at her home in 2005. There was an autopsi. 2 People have died next door in the last 30 days. I was closely involved during/ after the fact. The health department kept me updated. There was initial testing and autopsi on both to find cause of death and rule out Covid-19. They did not tell me C.O.D., probably due to HIPPA regs, as I wasn't family, but they told me what it wasn't and it wasn't COVID-19. The way I understand it, if you die somewhere other than a hospital of under close doctor care at home, an autopsi is done unless the family fights it. May be wrong and that certainly doesn't cover the country, but my state seems to try to do it right and cover the bases. Don't know if there is a national under count but, doubt if there is one in my county. We had another COVID-19 death yesterday, at the hospital.

]

All they do is take a nasal or mouth swab and test them. They WANT to know if any body has Covid. It determines how they handle them and record the death, nitwit.

Well, then, why the if the numbers are lower as you argue moron why are medical examiners being told not to report covid deaths?

You are really an insulting POS aren't you?

Heard the lamestream media today claim that Covid deaths are 'undercounted' because a lot of folks died at home. How fucking lame is that? WTF is going on here? Just heard a "Dr. Howard Co" (sp?) on MSNBC claim that. First of all, if I had a loved one that sick the very first thing I would do is take them to the ER. I would NOT just let them die and home. Second, all deaths are RECORDED by local jurisdictions. This is nothing but Democrat propaganda spin by the totally Democrat-owned MSM.
Many older people were and are afraid to go to hospital.

Theres some truth that.
Had an appointment with a CDC Doc about my hip infection which had been treated while I was in the hospital.
They actually installed a PICC while I was in the hospital so I could self administer antibiotics for three months.
She wanted me to come to a CDC office and I said hell No!!!
We ended up doing it by video.
Of course we still paid the same but I'm fine with that.

]

All they do is take a nasal or mouth swab and test them. They WANT to know if any body has Covid. It determines how they handle them and record the death, nitwit.

Well, then, why the if the numbers are lower as you argue moron why are medical examiners being told not to report covid deaths?

You are really an insulting POS aren't you?

Leo, insults are the last resort of the mentally and emotionally impotent.

So you don't think autopsies were done to determine cause of death?

]

In most parts of the civilized world and autopsy is required by law if the person was not under a doctor's care. So you have an autopsy reveal the cause of death or the doctor knows cause of death and signs off on the death certificate

It has been well documented that the Covid 19 results have been overstated, for various reasons, monetary being the number 1.

So this doctor has to get on Low Information Citizen Television and put out this false narrative.

That's all this is.

Forum List

Back