Understanding Customers

You will spend you entire life learning,,,,and school doesn't and can't teach you everything you will experience till death..
School is supposed to give you basic thinking skills. It should exercise your brain and should give a basic classical perspective. Modern schools don't do this, which is why modern people are morons.

I should have dropped out of school after passing 10th grade where I learned all I needed to know.
I dropped out then and entered college 6 months later, then joined the Army....

I graduated High School and enlisted in the Navy six months later. The Navy basically gave me an electrical engineering degree by attending their schools. Vietnam made me believe in Jesus and the civilian business world made me cunning and devious.
Yeah the business world is a dirty business...I hated that part and never played their games, one reason I left the corporate world for self employment.....Where it still exist, but at least you are making money for yourself and not someone else..I was in the Army 1982-88, I was 5 years to young for Nam, but my Dad enjoyed it, he kept going back...

I never went back over there and have no desire to do so. Qua Viet or Cua Viet River where Quang Tri City, Quang Tri Province is located is a popular tourist resort today. I wonder if the giant gun is still there?

School is supposed to give you basic thinking skills. It should exercise your brain and should give a basic classical perspective. Modern schools don't do this, which is why modern people are morons.

I should have dropped out of school after passing 10th grade where I learned all I needed to know.

I graduated High School and enlisted in the Navy six months later. The Navy basically gave me an electrical engineering degree by attending their schools. Vietnam made me believe in Jesus and the civilian business world made me cunning and devious.
Yeah the business world is a dirty business...I hated that part and never played their games, one reason I left the corporate world for self employment.....Where it still exist, but at least you are making money for yourself and not someone else..I was in the Army 1982-88, I was 5 years to young for Nam, but my Dad enjoyed it, he kept going back...

I never went back over there and have no desire to do so. Qua Viet or Cua Viet River where Quang Tri City, Quang Tri Province is located is a popular tourist resort today. I wonder if the giant gun is still there?
Never know...it is not amazing that the fear of communism was so great that the desire to hold it in check killed humans, when in the end, it was really unnecessary..

Never know...it is not amazing that the fear of communism was so great that the desire to hold it in check killed humans, when in the end, it was really unnecessary..

I zapped gooks but I am still here. I was peaceful over there until they shot at me and always remember it is the bullet you don't hear that kills you.

True..I always tried to treat my customers with respect and honesty and was rewarded nicely, but there were a few that burned me, but that is part of the bumps in life..
I am in a different business and maybe working in a different time. I am a programmer and I would say customers really didn't become complete morons until around 2000 and it has just been getting worse since then. Now whenever I make something good, I know there will be no demand for it, so I give it away for free knowing that no one will use it. Customers only want garbage, so that is what I give them.

True..I always tried to treat my customers with respect and honesty and was rewarded nicely, but there were a few that burned me, but that is part of the bumps in life..
I am in a different business and maybe working in a different time. I am a programmer and I would say customers really didn't become complete morons until around 2000 and it has just been getting worse since then. Now whenever I make something good, I know there will be no demand for it, so I give it away for free knowing that no one will use it. Customers only want garbage, so that is what I give them.

I used to write computer code. I never wined and dined the client but have been wined and dined by the client many times. The client always has a problem that can't be fixed and I fixed it. One time the client took me to a hot dog shop and paid for the hot dogs. One time the client took me to a strip club and paid for the food and drinks. One time the client took me to their lake side home for a cook out and one time the client said nothing without even one thank you.

I learned more out of school than in school...So it's cop out to blame teachers...
What you wrote makes no sense. If the teachers were good, maybe you would have learned more in school.
You will spend you entire life learning,,,,and school doesn't and can't teach you everything you will experience till death..

It teaches you how to learn all the things you learned out of school
I learned afters school by reading, which is what I taught my kids..To make them more knowledgeable..

Well, I guess you got me. School didn't teach you nuthin about no readin'

Forum List

Back