Understanding Religious Fanatics...

History is chock full of atheistic fanatics, and they'd done a lot more murder and destruction than Christians.

History is chock full of atheistic fanatics, and they'd done a lot more murder and destruction than Christians.
This is childish and ridiculous.

Religious fanaticism is a perfectly legitimate topic, get over it.
Atheistic fanaticism is also a legitimate topic. If atheism could be considered a religion, it has killed more people than all other religions combined.

Atheistic fanaticism is also a legitimate topic. If atheism could be considered a religion, it has killed more people than all other religions combined.

It sure is, and you are welcome to go start a thread about those fanatics anytime you wish. This thread is about religious fanatics. :rolleyes:

It sure is, and you are welcome to go start a thread about those fanatics anytime you wish. This thread is about religious fanatics. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm not breaking any rules for mentioning that atheists are far more dangerous to the world than Christians or Muslims or Buddhists or Taoists.

Well, I'm not breaking any rules for mentioning that atheists are far more dangerous to the world than Christians or Muslims or Buddhists or Taoists.

No, and you're right, there are some atheists who I would even consider fanatics. I've heard of some lawsuits by atheists that I thought were pretty silly, some not so silly.

Atheism is not a religion. So you have no point, right? Secondly "it" has not killed more people than all other religions combined.

That's ridiculous, and atheism is not a religion.

You're trolling now.

Atheism is not a religion. So you have no point, right? Secondly "it" has not killed more people than all other religions combined.
OK, I will clarify: atheists have killed more people in genocides, forced famines and massacres than people belonging to all religions, i.e. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, combined.

Do you contest this historical fact?http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/blackbookcommunism.pdf

OK, I will clarify: atheists have killed more people in genocides, forced famines and massacres than people belonging to all religions, i.e. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, combined.

Do you contest this historical fact?http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/blackbookcommunism.pdf

seems like the topic has hit a nerve with you, i bet you are a religious fanatic

this tread has hit a nerrve with you, must have hit home

That pdf file won't load for me. Oh well.

seems like the topic has hit a nerve with you, i bet you are a religious fanatic

I'm probably a political fanatic. Sometimes I promise myself that I'm going to break from the news for a week, but I can't seem to do it. lol

Whether attacking militant atheists or militant young earthers, the pressure compresses both sets of crazies into frenzied resistance.

Simply ignore.

When one insists on forcing their opinions without unquestionable evidence down your throat, threatening others by trying to controlling their lifestyles. Examples include (1) those who want to keep all mention of religion out of the public forum, and (2) those who want to end all abortions.

I could post abortion photos, but then, I guess you'd say I am a fanatic if I did that.

Forum List

Back