Understanding Religious Fanatics...

The climate is changing!!! The world is going to end!!!

^ Not a fanatic apparently.

When you get your degree and become a scientist, we can have this discussion, until then, I'm going with the real scientists on this issue.
Fraud has been proven.

The Coming Revelation Of The Global Warming Fraud Resembles The Obamacare Lie - Forbes

Sorry, I'm going with the majority of scientists on this one.
So you don't care that it's a fraud?

Any way, I'm a father, and I knew I was a father from the moment my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. Had she aborted, I would have felt the pain of losing a child. Why doesn't that matter?

I thought you religious people weren't allowed to fornicate.
You use the phrase "you religious people" in the same way a bigot says "you people" to blacks.

No one wants to have an abortion, and no one is throwing abortion parties or showers. :rolleyes:
Planned Parenthood Marks 96th Birthday With 6 Million Abortions LifeNews.com

Whether you like it or not, abortion is legal. It's between the woman and her doctor.
Abortion was never voted on. It was imposed on us by an unelected Supreme Court. The Roe v. Wade decision was based on bogus reasoning that has nothing to do with what is actually written in the Constitution. The Court said that an unborn child is not a "person." There was no medical evidence supporting that decision to declare an unborn child not a "person."

Have you seen any fetuses out walking around?
You call it a "fetus" to dehumanize it, so you can kill it.

I'm explaining why the courts do not consider a fetus a person, because a fetus cannot survive on its own.

When you get your degree and become a scientist, we can have this discussion, until then, I'm going with the real scientists on this issue.
Fraud has been proven.

The Coming Revelation Of The Global Warming Fraud Resembles The Obamacare Lie - Forbes

It's not a fraud.

Fraud has been proven.

Its not, according to the majority of "real" scientists.

I could post abortion photos, but then, I guess you'd say I am a fanatic if I did that.

You are correct.
Because everyone wants to have abortion, but no one wants to look at it.

No one wants to have an abortion, and no one is throwing abortion parties or showers. :rolleyes:
Planned Parenthood Marks 96th Birthday With 6 Million Abortions LifeNews.com

Whether you like it or not, abortion is legal. It's between the woman and her doctor.
and that drive the religious hyenas insane

Any way, I'm a father, and I knew I was a father from the moment my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. Had she aborted, I would have felt the pain of losing a child. Why doesn't that matter?

I thought you religious people weren't allowed to fornicate.
You use the phrase "you religious people" in the same way a bigot says "you people" to blacks.

I'm sorry, I thought your religion was against fornication.

Carla_Danger, I provide links, and you provide nothing. Guess that makes me the winner.

so you were fuking your girlfriend before marriage, so much or xian family values

so you were fuking your girlfriend before marriage, so much or xian family values
Learn how to spell and punctuate.

Carla_Danger, I provide links, and you provide nothing. Guess that makes me the winner.

Your links aren't very credible.
You didn't even read them, so how would you know?

I did. It was on op-ed piece which spent at least half of its time talking about obamacare. It referenced the study without actually providing anything from it and then called climate change a fraud. It was garbage. Now, if you wish to present excerpts from the actual study done by qualified scientists which says it is a fraud, I will be happy to read it.

Some Christians like to pick and choose.

All christians do.

In their defense, the bible is a really screwy book with some frikken nutty rules. Its no wonder they ignore the ones they find inconvenient.

So, did blackrook marry the girl he was screwing? Is he even supporting her/them?

Forum List

Back