Understanding Religious Fanatics...

If you want to understand religious people talk with the Lord and do His will. It will become obvious.

there is no harm in experimenting on the word.

If you want to understand religious people talk with the Lord and do His will. It will become obvious.

God and I have a running deal, he proves he exists and I'll dedicate my life and considerable intelligence to his causes. :) Hasn't bothered as yet. :)

God and I have a running deal, he proves he exists and I'll dedicate my life and considerable intelligence to his causes. :) Hasn't bothered as yet. :)

Perhaps God just isn't all that impressed.

Perhaps God just isn't all that impressed.

Or doesn't exist. My working hypothesis.

Given the evidence at hand, either hypothesis is equally valid.

funny because you seem to be exercising quite a bit of your intelligence on the matter already

It's always interested me the political aprties positions on abortion seemed reversed.

Democrats are for abortion.
Republicans are against abortion.

But if Republicans actively seek to outlaw abortion, there will be more people born into presumedly minority families since the poor make up most abortions. And most poor are Democrat. So by protesting abortion, they're only ensuring more Democrats.

By allowing abortion, Democrats are reducing their own numbers.

Seems like this should be reversed. Republicans favor abortion to result in fewer Democrats, and Democrats be against abortion resulting in more Democrats. :)
But you see the reality then? White Democrats are the real racists since they want abortion to keep down the number of blacks and Hispanics:

In New York City, 78% of all abortions are blacks and Hispanic.

NYC 78 of Abortions Were Black and Hispanic Babies CNS News

That is NOT a coincidence. The racist abortion industry, including Planned Parenthood, is TARGETING blacks and Hispanics for abortions.

It's always interested me the political aprties positions on abortion seemed reversed.

But if Republicans actively seek to outlaw abortion, there will be more people born into presumedly minority families since the poor make up most abortions. And most poor are Democrat. So by protesting abortion, they're only ensuring more Democrats.

Seems like this should be reversed. Republicans favor abortion to result in fewer Democrats, and Democrats be against abortion resulting in more Democrats. :)
But you see the reality then? White Democrats are the real racists since they want abortion to keep down the number of blacks and Hispanics:

That is NOT a coincidence. The racist abortion industry, including Planned Parenthood, is TARGETING blacks and Hispanics for abortions.

Bullocks.

Do they go door-to-door asking for democrat fetuses?

OMG, you're stupid.

Bullocks.
Do you dispute the numbers?

Do they go door-to-door asking for democrat fetuses?

OMG, you're stupid.
You're willfully blind to the racism in your own camp.

Bullocks.

From your right wing extremist site?

Bullocks.

Yes, I dispute your cherry-picked numbers.

Bullocks.

I dispute your absurd claim. It's absolute nonsense. No one is forcing anyone to have an abortion. The only people who are actually attempting to impose their position on others are those who insist women are nothing more than baby machines. Offering someone a choice is not targeting them and claiming it is is not only dishonest in the extreme, it is morally reprehensible.

Bullocks.

I dispute your absurd claim. It's absolute nonsense. No one is forcing anyone to have an abortion. The only people who are actually attempting to impose their position on others are those who insist women are nothing more than baby machines. Offering someone a choice is not targeting them and claiming it is is not only dishonest in the extreme, it is morally reprehensible.
So it's okay to tear little babies apart into little pieces and throw them in the waste incinerator, but if I complain about it I'm "morally reprehensible"?

Bullocks.

You have no link to dispute my numbers, which were widely reported in the news. If you refuse to believe facts that are indisputed, then you're a deliberately ignorant person. Just don't say religious people are irrational, because that's you in spades.

Bullocks.

You have no link to dispute my numbers, which were widely reported in the news. If you refuse to believe facts that are indisputed, then you're a deliberately ignorant person. Just don't say religious people are irrational, because that's you in spades.

LOL, you silly thing, you! Your numbers are for one city. Show me the stats on the entire country. And make it from a credible source.

Bullocks.

So it's okay to tear little babies apart into little pieces and throw them in the waste incinerator, but if I complain about it I'm "morally reprehensible"?

Since you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.

What goes on between a woman and her doctor, is none of your business.

The abortion issue is really very simple. If the Right simply goes to the source of the issue, and outlaws sex, then everything will be solved.

Back when I was in school, in the 1960's, nobody had an abortion. My goodness, it was illegal!

Interestingly enough, docs found a need to do a lot of D&C's in those days. But, that is ok. As long as they were not doing abortions....

Forum List

Back