Understanding Religious Fanatics...

When one insists on forcing their opinions without unquestionable evidence down your throat, threatening others by trying to controlling their lifestyles. Examples include (1) those who want to keep all mention of religion out of the public forum, and (2) those who want to end all abortions.

We're on a public forum, talking about religion.

However, I don't think public schools are an appropriate place to have prayer, since this country is so diverse. There's plenty of time for parents to take their children to church, or have prayer at home.

I'd much rather see politicians get educated on a particular subject, rather than pray about it. For example, George Bush prayed about Iraq, but he didn't bother educating himself on the subject. My Governor asked my state to pray for rain once, but she's a Climate Change denier.

The climate is changing!!! The world is going to end!!!

^ Not a fanatic apparently.

The climate is changing!!! The world is going to end!!!

^ Not a fanatic apparently.

When you get your degree and become a scientist, we can have this discussion, until then, I'm going with the real scientists on this issue.
Fraud has been proven.

The Coming Revelation Of The Global Warming Fraud Resembles The Obamacare Lie - Forbes

Sorry, I'm going with the majority of scientists on this one.

I could post abortion photos, but then, I guess you'd say I am a fanatic if I did that.

You are correct.
Because everyone wants to have abortion, but no one wants to look at it.

No one wants to have an abortion, and no one is throwing abortion parties or showers. :rolleyes:
Planned Parenthood Marks 96th Birthday With 6 Million Abortions LifeNews.com

Whether you like it or not, abortion is legal. It's between the woman and her doctor.

Oh yes, there are going to be considerable problems. We are already seeing the beginnings. That is not the same thing as the world coming to an end.

I could post abortion photos, but then, I guess you'd say I am a fanatic if I did that.

You are correct.

No one wants to have an abortion, and no one is throwing abortion parties or showers. :rolleyes:

Whether you like it or not, abortion is legal. It's between the woman and her doctor.

If only that were true.

You are correct.

Abortion was never voted on. It was imposed on us by an unelected Supreme Court. The Roe v. Wade decision was based on bogus reasoning that has nothing to do with what is actually written in the Constitution. The Court said that an unborn child is not a "person." There was no medical evidence supporting that decision to declare an unborn child not a "person."

You are correct.

Abortion was never voted on. It was imposed on us by an unelected Supreme Court. The Roe v. Wade decision was based on bogus reasoning that has nothing to do with what is actually written in the Constitution. The Court said that an unborn child is not a "person." There was no medical evidence supporting that decision to declare an unborn child not a "person."

Have you seen any fetuses out walking around?

Any way, I'm a father, and I knew I was a father from the moment my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. Had she aborted, I would have felt the pain of losing a child. Why doesn't that matter?

Have you seen any fetuses out walking around?
You call it a "fetus" to dehumanize it, so you can kill it.

Forum List

Back