Understanding The Left

The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education, civil rights

Conservatives care about the wealthy
/---- Once in a while, try to post something more than strawman arguments from the libtard echo chamber. TIA.
1234.gif

Environment? Lol you loons have equated AGW with natural variability. You hacks cant be honest enough to "care about the environment"
Healthcare? You mean take mine away? Replace it with something controlled by the very entity that screwed it up in the first place?
Education? :lol: you mean indoctrination centers?
Civil rights? You mean your racist special rights you want to give people you look down upon?
Science. It is science.
Stupidity has become the most common trait among those on the right.

You have allowed Trump, Limbaugh, Mindwars & Fox to make you a pack of blithering idiots.

No one took your healthcare asshole. If you lost your doctor, it was because you were too stupid to pick a plan that included him.

Education, obvious something ou lack.

Civil rights? You assfiucks are pissed because you can't discriminate.
Its pseudo bullshit. Not science.
Medicare for all would have to eliminate private insurance. Millions of people lost their healthcare under ACA and you call them stupid. You are a bigoted asshole.
Special rights are special rights. Period.

Science. Like an educated fool like you would know.

Medicare for all would provide you with health insurance paid for through taxation.

I am sure you stupid fucks would still want to buy a private insurance on top of that?

Millions & millions gained coverage.

Health insurance policies are for a year. So technically, everyone loses their policy every year. Don;t be so stupid to think tour health insurer has not cancelled policies & offered new ones in your past.

How is gay marriage a special right?
How is equal rights, special?
What "special rights" are you talking about?
Gay marriage should never have been an issue. That isnt a special right. That is an equal right.
How about mentally ill grown men taking shots beside little girls?
You really grasped at straws "everyone loses health insurance every year" :lmao:
Don’t women’s rooms have stalls?

/---- Once in a while, try to post something more than strawman arguments from the libtard echo chamber. TIA.
View attachment 279680
Show the straw man or STFU
/---/ Your entire post os a strawman. Just sloganeering. "The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education, civil rights
Conservatives care about the wealthy"
strawman argument 2.jpg

what is "destroying" us are the extremes who demand "my way or we all die".
I think it's possible that we're literally regressing.

This blend of shallow hyperbole and blind, simplistic tribalism is killing us. It's making us lazy, incurious and binary, and robbing us of our intellectual elasticity.

I wonder how this happened. No doubt each tribe would blame the other.

Isn’t it priceless. The partisans revel in lambasting the other side, but seem to miss their own intransigence in the process.

I asked you earlier to provide "their own intransigence."

It appears you couldn't.....a sure sign that you are a government school grad.

BTW.....good game last night....

Ok, here’s is an example of the rights intransigence. They have no qualms calling out the left for profligate government spending and then proceed to pass tax policies that run up our deficits. Fiscal conservatism is nothing but a canard to attack the Democratic Party. Here is another, the right is so concerned about taking pregnancies to birth that poor women could end up on public assistance because abortions would be illegal. Last time I checked welfare moms were frowned upon. Isn’t the goal to cut the benefits of people on the dole. Let’s go one more. The right with its incessant need to push morality and Christian values finds ways to justify men like President Trump who is the antithesis of such.

This blend of shallow hyperbole and blind, simplistic tribalism is killing us. It's making us lazy, incurious and binary, and robbing us of our intellectual elasticity.

Isn’t it priceless. The partisans revel in lambasting the other side, but seem to miss their own intransigence in the process.

Ok, here’s is an example of the rights intransigence. They have no qualms calling out the left for profligate government spending and then proceed to pass tax policies that run up our deficits. Fiscal conservatism is nothing but a canard to attack the Democratic Party. Here is another, the right is so concerned about taking pregnancies to birth that poor women could end up on public assistance because abortions would be illegal. Last time I checked welfare moms were frowned upon. Isn’t the goal to cut the benefits of people on the dole. Let’s go one more. The right with its incessant need to push morality and Christian values finds ways to justify men like President Trump who is the antithesis of such.
I admire your sincere and honest effort here, but you do know that there will be no amount of examples that will be good enough, right?

You may as well be talking to a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest-sign holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier.

They're encased in their worldview, and they will not allow any light to get in, no matter how clear it is.

An excellent example of a flaw in the current presidency.....but, as the finest President in 100 years said, 'I''ll take 80% now, and come back for the rest later."

And that applies to the Trump presidency.

Here's a dozen reasons why Americans voted for Trump.

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...
...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

Mostly worked out well.

Now look at what America will have if Democrats win, and see if you can argue for this:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

And…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.” According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

Free health care for illegal aliens

Elizabeth Warren: “Warren's plan are: 100 percent zero-carbon pollution from new commercial and residential buildings by 2028; 100 percent zero emissions standards for all new cars, buses and light- and medium-duty trucks by 2030; and 100 percent zero-emission energy in electric generation by 2035.” How Elizabeth Warren would address climate change

Or...you can simply throw in the towel.....

"The right with its incessant need to push morality and Christian values finds ways to justify men like President Trump who is the antithesis of such."

You are mistaking the Right for the Left.

The Left deifies their candidates....called Obama god, the messiah, Jesus.

The Right votes for policies not persons.

View attachment 279680
/---/ Your entire post os a strawman. Just sloganeering. "The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education, civil rights
View attachment 279682
The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education and civil rights.....they have the legislative record to support it

The right cares about supporting the wealthy......they have the legislative record to support it

"The right with its incessant need to push morality and Christian values finds ways to justify men like President Trump who is the antithesis of such."

Disagreed. The GOP has the conservative Christian voting bloc. They do not vote for Democrats. By supporting President Trump they demonstrated that their “morality” is Party based.

View attachment 279680
View attachment 279682
The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education and civil rights.....they have the legislative record to support it

The right cares about supporting the wealthy......they have the legislative record to support it
then list it. instead all you do is make these extreme statements of stereotypes and say ITS TRUE but never NEVER EVER back it up.

list the legislation and voting history and why those who voted against your "ideals" did so. without doing that you're just a muppet dancing around hoping big bird finally notices you.

Disagreed. The GOP has the conservative Christian voting bloc. They do not vote for Democrats. By supporting President Trump they demonstrated that their “morality” is Party based.
this is just stupid beyond measure and totally stereotypical, completely void of actual facts.

View attachment 279680
View attachment 279682

/----/ "The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education and civil rights.....they have the legislative record to support it"
Caring is such a nice sounding word, like puppy dogs and rainbows. But the cold hard facts are Nixon created the EPA, and Republicans stopped the democRAT filibuster of the CRA and VRA. Healthcare was perfectly fine until politicians turned it into a political football and giveaway. And as far as education, the lib Teachers Union is graduating functional illiterates who can barely hold on to burger flipper jobs. Yes the GOP cares about the rich along with the middle class and poor. So go peddle your horseshyt somewhere else.

An excellent example of a flaw in the current presidency.....but, as the finest President in 100 years said, 'I''ll take 80% now, and come back for the rest later."

against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,

Mostly worked out well.

Now look at what America will have if Democrats win, and see if you can argue for this:

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

And…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.” According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

Elizabeth Warren: “Warren's plan are: 100 percent zero-carbon pollution from new commercial and residential buildings by 2028; 100 percent zero emissions standards for all new cars, buses and light- and medium-duty trucks by 2030; and 100 percent zero-emission energy in electric generation by 2035.” How Elizabeth Warren would address climate change

Just to be clear, I do not support the progressive left anymore than the reactionary right. I do not march in lockstep with them on immigration. The majority of those items you mentioned will never come to fruition. They are campaign folderol to pander for votes.

this is just stupid beyond measure and totally stereotypical, completely void of actual facts.

Good, prove the part that’s wrong.

Oh wait. You can’t.

It appears you didn't understand the post.

Can you name any GOP candidates the Right referred to as god, Jesus, or the messiah.....as the Democrats called Hussein?

If you are saying that the Right has the votes of those who are American, and endorse the Judeo-Christian faith.....I would hope so.

The country was founded on the nation’s mission which centers on life….“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
…the Left is more associated with death, and has been responsible for the slaughter of over 60 million of the most innocent.

View attachment 279680
View attachment 279682

/----/ "The left cares about the environment, healthcare, education and civil rights.....they have the legislative record to support it"
Caring is such a nice sounding word, like puppy dogs and rainbows. But the cold hard facts are Nixon created the EPA, and Republicans stopped the democRAT filibuster of the CRA and VRA. Healthcare was perfectly fine until politicians turned it into a political football and giveaway. And as far as education, the lib Teachers Union is graduating functional illiterates who can barely hold on to burger flipper jobs. Yes the GOP cares about the rich along with the middle class and poor. So go peddle your horseshyt somewhere else.

To begin with the conclusion, everything the Left controls, suffers for it.

Can you name any GOP candidates the Right referred to as god, Jesus, or the messiah.....as the Democrats called Hussein?

If you are saying that the Right has the votes of those who are American, and endorse the Judeo-Christian faith.....I would hope so.

The country was founded on the nation’s mission which centers on life….“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
…the Left is more associated with death, and has been responsible for the slaughter of over 60 million of the most innocent.

I understood the post, but it wasn’t what I was discussing. Thank you for acknowledging my point about the right.

View attachment 279680
View attachment 279682

then list it. instead all you do is make these extreme statements of stereotypes and say ITS TRUE but never NEVER EVER back it up.

list the legislation and voting history and why those who voted against your "ideals" did so. without doing that you're just a muppet dancing around hoping big bird finally notices you.
They are neither extreme nor stereotypes

If not, show me a piece of Republican legislation protecting the environment. Show me a single Trump executive action that made environmental rules tougher

Show me ANY Republican legislation that helps the poor and working class more than it helps the wealthy

Mostly worked out well.

Just to be clear, I do not support the progressive left anymore than the reactionary right. I do not march in lockstep with them on immigration. The majority of those items you mentioned will never come to fruition. They are campaign folderol to pander for votes.

Good, prove the part that’s wrong.

Oh wait. You can’t.

1. Everything I posted is factual.
See if you can find otherwise.

2. "... the reactionary right. "

There is no 'reactionary right,' 'Far Right' or extremist Right.'

Those are terms of art produced by the Far Left, the evil Left, etc. to try to pretend equivalence.

The is no Far Right in this nation....but there certainly is a Far Left.

The thesis is based on the definitions involved:

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

It's what the radical Obama was getting at when he said “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008. “

Transforming from the positions that America was built on.

So far, I've given these examples of traditionally American positions...the 'center' against which to compare the positions.

Radical positions as opposed to traditional ones identify "Far" Left

1. ... traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage.. Which one is radical?

2. Another of those positions under regular discussion is 'prayer' in the public arena....Congress opens each year with prayer. Opposing prayer is radical....religiosity is traditional in America.

3. Is 'free speech' embraced by one side, and opposed by the other? You betcha! Obama's Supreme Court nominee says it would be be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.

Starting to see a pattern?

4. While we were founded on the biblical idea that all men are created equal,

LBJ advanced a two-class nation based on skin color.
....this radical view was advanced: affirmative action. Hence, Democrats....the Far Left.

5. Here's one more radical position by the Left....fighting to elect a sexual pervert and admitted liar and disbarred lawyer to the White House: Bill Clinton
Relative to American traditions, values, and history ...championing a man of such low character is a radical position.
Hence, Far Left..

6. Franklin Roosevelt threw the United States Constitution under the bus, and used the public fisc for all sorts of endeavors not authorized in Article 1, section 8.

A radical and Progressive position.

He was the ultimate "Far Leftist."

7. Under Franklin Roosevlet the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today. ....the regulatory welfare state where the federal government regulates business and commerce, natural resources, human resources, ...
Under the Progressives, the federal government was no longer limited by the enumerated powers delegated in the Constitution; ...

Radical to the utmost....hence Far Left.

8. Under Roosevelt's NRA, most manufacturing industries were suddenly forced into government-mandated cartels. Codes that regulated prices and terms of sale briefly transformed much of the American economy into a fascist-style arrangement,

"... into a fascist-style arrangement,..."
"A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents."
No surprise here: FDR's New Deal was a copy of Mussolini's economic program.

Could anything short of setting up concentration camps for our citizens, be more radical???

Oh...wait....he did build concentration camps for innocent civilians....his own citizens.

9. How about The Far Left's Gender-Agenda., versus the Right's stand for tradition and reality: "Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules"

Really....could there be a more pertinent example of the radical, insane Far Left's corruption of tradition and history???

Could there?

10. The corruption of the press by the Far Left: the JournoList Scandal: hundreds of Leftist journalists plotted to minimize negative publicity surrounding Obama’s radical ties. They plotted to smear the other side with lies. Peter Zenger....spinnning in his grave.

A clear affront to the honor bestowed on the press by the first amendment.

And several times, I've presented this challenge: If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or reactionary Right, or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Still waiting.

I understood the post, but it wasn’t what I was discussing. Thank you for acknowledging my point about the right.

Effectively you have admitted that the Left's positions are those of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Thank you for acknowledging this.

Forum List

Back