Understanding whites

Do you understand now?

• Yes. I already knew what people were like this.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes. I understand now. Thanks vasuderatorrent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I refuse to try to understand white people.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. Your post made absolutely no sense.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it for me on this post, not going to keep feeding this RACIST TROLL any further.

Well you first problem is this lie whites tell themselves about racism coming in all colors. When you find an example in America where blacks or any non white has done to whites what whites have done to everyone else, let me know. Blacks don't have more rights than whites. Racism exists and does stand the way of our progress.

This is racism:

Constantly blaming whites for your inadequacies is way over the top and beyond old at a time in history when blacks have as many or MORE rights than white people. You'd find that out if you would ever stop whining, put down the crack pipe, get off the couch, go to school or work, and start paying your own bills instead of living forever off food stamps and welfare.
Have done to everyone else? Try picking up a book sometime. The history of white europeans is that of being invaded by non white peoples.
How far back would you like to go? The persians, carthaginians, huns, persians again, arabs/moors, turks, mongols, turks again, turks again. My slavic ancestors came to the US to escape hundreds of years rape, slaughter and enslavement by the turks. Africans in the form of barbary pirates were raiding and taking slaves as far north as Ireland many centuries before the european slave trade.

Why is it only white people are held responsible for what their ancestors did? Hell did you know that you could still buy a black slave at an open public market in the city of Mecca up until 1963.

How about North Africa. According to writings of ancient Greeks, Romans and other cultures the ancient Egyptians were not Arab. How is it that Egypt is now overwhelmingly Arab? Where are the original Egyptians? I guess if you are not white and make sure to eradicate the native population you get a pass.

I've picked up plenty of books. Sorry but when whites tell me how 150 years ago is too long ago to talk about we certainly are not gong to be discussing 1,000 years ago just because you want to deny the issue of what whites have done in America where we live after writing documents stating all men are created equal.
Oh I'm quite aware of the horrors perpetrated by whites in the Americas, what I can't figure out is why the rest of the world gets a pass. Islamic slavery of black africans predates european by 5 or 6 hundred years, black on black slavery predates that. The last country on the planet to outlaw slavery was islamic Mauritania, in 1989. Although they did nothing to actually end it until 2004. Why do these cultures get a pass? Who led the global push to end state sanctioned slavery worldwide? The Arabs? Black Africans? The chinese? No, no and no, it was Europeans.

You speak of a 1000 years ago, the Turks were finally driven from eastern Europe in 1912-1913. Slavery was still legal in Saudi Arabia until 1963.

You note the hypocrisy of "all men are created equally", I agree. Name another culture that ever stated that all men are created equally. You can't, they don't exist. Name a country that went to war with itself to end slavery, throughout history. There's one, the US. In the US you see the descendents of african slaves. Do you see the descendents of african slaves in Saudi Arabia? By all accounts no. Perhaps it has something to do with the islamic penchant for turning the males into eunuchs. And by all accounts the arab muslims took way more slaves than the europeans.

Now let's look at today. By every study I've seen, the country on the planet that offers people of black african decent the best opportunity for economic mobility is the US. Not Europe, not Africa, not Asia, not South America, the US. Of course you have to avail yourself of those opportunities. Perhaps the fact that black kids are told from day one that studying hard and bettering yourself is pointless because whitey's out to get you has something to do with it.

We live in America that's why we are not talking about the rest of the world. If I lived in Morocco would be talking about Morocco. You want to go back to the long ago past and even at that your story is disingenuous. You make a bunch of excuses that I reject. No one black is teaching their kids none of what you said in your last sentence. You need tp stop listening to white racial extremists telling you what blacks teach each other. White racism in America exists today. We aren't talking about slavery. You need to understand that before you post again.

Understanding whites? Is this condescending or is it preachy? I am white, I don't understand 99% of the human race. The other smart ass smug jerks that are the 1% ? Don't care what they think. But they LOVE to preach about stuff that is outside of their realm .

Understanding whites? Is this condescending or is it preachy? I am white, I don't understand 99% of the human race. The other smart ass smug jerks that are the 1% ? Don't care what they think. But they LOVE to preach about stuff that is outside of their realm .

You certainly have been pretty loud about how you understand blacks.

th

What were you arguing again?

I think your proposal of people being judged for individual accomplishments and accepting the consequences of their own choices will not work.

You asked what was wrong with that so I told you what was wrong with it.
Not what I meant.
The stuff your saying on this page is different than the stuff you were saying in the op.
What were you arguing again?

I think your proposal of people being judged for individual accomplishments and accepting the consequences of their own choices will not work.

Not what I meant.
The stuff your saying on this page is different than the stuff you were saying in the op.

There is consistency in my comments.

White people are different than black people. They think differently. If you do see inconsistencies then I will try to address them.

Black people value community and relationships. White people live in their own little world and don't give two craps what their neighbor is dealing with. They expect the same lack of courtesy from others.

White people value independence and accomplishments. Black people are so well connected with everybody they don't even comprehend the concept of independence. Hoarding resources is less important to blacks because they don't see anybody in their community do without. They don't worry themselves with such things.

Black Americans and White Americans are different. Of course there are exceptions but not many. I don't see these differences as a barrier to social progress or a justification for hate. I simply see them as deep rooted differences. These two mentalities grew from two distinct cultures. We don't blend well but do we really have to blend for everybody to be happy? I don't think so.

Just because a white man focuses more on independence and accomplishments doesn't make him a racist. It just makes him white.

Just because a black man focuses more on community and relationships does make him a racist. It just makes him black.

These differences aren't enough to piss anybody off. I don't get it. I probably never will. I think racism is just a convenient excuse for some people to explain their failures in life.
Then why are they killing each other?
I just watched a video by Michael Eric Dyson and he touched on this problem. It was lengthy, so I'm going to summarize. He starts by laying the backdrop that black people have been under suspicion from the beginning of their journey here. Their humanity has been questioned and their intelligence has been questioned.

Black teens inherit a culture where the suspicion of their humanity and intelligence is part of their daily life. They are often put in special ed classes in school and put in detention and kicked out of school for things their white classmates do and suffer no punishment for. They are viewed as likely to engage in criminal behavior - they are profiled for their clothing, by police and in retail stores. There is a targeting of young black men beginning at age 14-16 where they are subject to adult penalties. There is a stereotyping of them and an assault on them. They have been seen as predetermined to be criminal.

Hip Hop and Gangsta Rap speak out about this: They are combating the attack on their existence by resorting to the very violence that is critical in the American culture and American identity. And the sense of macho that young black people appropriate has been given to them by a white culture obsessed with guns as a manifestation of their manhood.

Young black men did not invent the game - but they are playing it.
I can understand the historical aspects of that, but in 2017 can you really say this "questioning their humanity" still exists? It seems the folks on the left are desperate to maintain this view.

As to black kids being disproportionately punished by schools, I've seen this myth debunked repeatedly. Normally by black school administrators.
It's no different than the fallacy that blacks receive longer sentences than whites for the same crime. Study after study show that when prior records, plea bargaining deals and other criteria are taken into account, it's nonsense.

Do you really think that police and store security profile these kids because of the color of their skin or prior experience? Perhaps look at some crime statistics. reality is reality. When you talk to police and security personnel, including black ones, they will tell you that they have the exact same reaction to white kids, hispanic kids, asian kids and anyone else dressed like gang bangers. Of course they are authority figures so to the left they are lying or in the case of black personnel they have "internalised racism".

It's the knee jerk reaction of people on the left that any problem in the black community is automatically because of racism. No other reason is possible. Until those on the left can bring themselves to look at these problems objectively, they will never be solved.

The idea that violence in the black community is a result of white culture is just plain asinine. Look at africa sometime, I suppose Hutu's hacking Tutsi's to death is a result of american gun culture. Typical, when you have nothing else to point to blame it on whitey.

That's it for me on this post, not going to keep feeding this RACIST TROLL any further.

Well you first problem is this lie whites tell themselves about racism coming in all colors. When you find an example in America where blacks or any non white has done to whites what whites have done to everyone else, let me know. Blacks don't have more rights than whites. Racism exists and does stand the way of our progress.

This is racism:

Constantly blaming whites for your inadequacies is way over the top and beyond old at a time in history when blacks have as many or MORE rights than white people. You'd find that out if you would ever stop whining, put down the crack pipe, get off the couch, go to school or work, and start paying your own bills instead of living forever off food stamps and welfare.
Have done to everyone else? Try picking up a book sometime. The history of white europeans is that of being invaded by non white peoples.
How far back would you like to go? The persians, carthaginians, huns, persians again, arabs/moors, turks, mongols, turks again, turks again. My slavic ancestors came to the US to escape hundreds of years rape, slaughter and enslavement by the turks. Africans in the form of barbary pirates were raiding and taking slaves as far north as Ireland many centuries before the european slave trade.

Why is it only white people are held responsible for what their ancestors did? Hell did you know that you could still buy a black slave at an open public market in the city of Mecca up until 1963.

How about North Africa. According to writings of ancient Greeks, Romans and other cultures the ancient Egyptians were not Arab. How is it that Egypt is now overwhelmingly Arab? Where are the original Egyptians? I guess if you are not white and make sure to eradicate the native population you get a pass.

I've picked up plenty of books. Sorry but when whites tell me how 150 years ago is too long ago to talk about we certainly are not gong to be discussing 1,000 years ago just because you want to deny the issue of what whites have done in America where we live after writing documents stating all men are created equal.
Oh I'm quite aware of the horrors perpetrated by whites in the Americas, what I can't figure out is why the rest of the world gets a pass. Islamic slavery of black africans predates european by 5 or 6 hundred years, black on black slavery predates that. The last country on the planet to outlaw slavery was islamic Mauritania, in 1989. Although they did nothing to actually end it until 2004. Why do these cultures get a pass? Who led the global push to end state sanctioned slavery worldwide? The Arabs? Black Africans? The chinese? No, no and no, it was Europeans.

You speak of a 1000 years ago, the Turks were finally driven from eastern Europe in 1912-1913. Slavery was still legal in Saudi Arabia until 1963.

You note the hypocrisy of "all men are created equally", I agree. Name another culture that ever stated that all men are created equally. You can't, they don't exist. Name a country that went to war with itself to end slavery, throughout history. There's one, the US. In the US you see the descendents of african slaves. Do you see the descendents of african slaves in Saudi Arabia? By all accounts no. Perhaps it has something to do with the islamic penchant for turning the males into eunuchs. And by all accounts the arab muslims took way more slaves than the europeans.

Now let's look at today. By every study I've seen, the country on the planet that offers people of black african decent the best opportunity for economic mobility is the US. Not Europe, not Africa, not Asia, not South America, the US. Of course you have to avail yourself of those opportunities. Perhaps the fact that black kids are told from day one that studying hard and bettering yourself is pointless because whitey's out to get you has something to do with it.

We live in America that's why we are not talking about the rest of the world. If I lived in Morocco would be talking about Morocco. You want to go back to the long ago past and even at that your story is disingenuous. You make a bunch of excuses that I reject. No one black is teaching their kids none of what you said in your last sentence. You need tp stop listening to white racial extremists telling you what blacks teach each other. White racism in America exists today. We aren't talking about slavery. You need to understand that before you post again.
I don't need to listen to to "white racial extremists" to see evidence of what I cite. I can talk to black friends, coworkers and neighbors and hear the exact same thing. I can look at what my children bring home from school and see the exact same thing. I can talk to college kids that are inundated with this nonsense nonstop, day in day out and see the exact same thing.

White racism does exist in this country today. Black racism exists in this country today. Hispanic racism exists in this country today. Asian racism exists in this country today. To deny any of that is ridiculous. To maintain that all problems in the black community today are because of racism is equally ridiculous.

White people will never deliberately put themselves in a disadvantaged situation. They aren't going to take the cultural silver spoon out of their mouth. Someone will have to rip it out of their mouth. That isn't likely to happen. Whites may not talk tough but they really are. They kill anybody who tries to take their advantaged status away from them. They will win. They always do.

White people focus on good things and ignore bad things. That's just how they think. You can't convince them to whine about their disadvantaged status. I'm not talking about all whites but most whites are going to succeed no matter what. The only way to stop them from being successful is to kill them. They aren't going to give up their cultural silver spoon. To expect otherwise reveals ignorance of anglo-saxon history.

Whites have been whining about a perceived disadvantage since the civil rights act was passed. They do whine and they do focus on bad things even to the point of making them up. So it's like this here in America, the current way things are we lose 2 trillion dollars each year to the economy because of white racism. Now whites have a choice, keep doing what they are doing and the country collapses economically or change. If the country collapses economically the cultural silver spoon will be ripped out of the mouths of whites the hard way.

I agree with you. Whites are going to keep their position on the top.

No they will not. The current demographic changes show us that.
Not in your lifetime buddy...

I'll be a little older but it's going to happen.

Hispanics will outnumber both whites and blacks and if you think for one moment Hispanics will be kind and not as racist, well you are fooling yourself!

Blacks will never outnumber whites in this country. Hell Asians will put number you before you outnumber whites and again they will not treat you any better...

Whites have been whining about a perceived disadvantage since the civil rights act was passed. They do whine and they do focus on bad things even to the point of making them up. So it's like this here in America, the current way things are we lose 2 trillion dollars each year to the economy because of white racism. Now whites have a choice, keep doing what they are doing and the country collapses economically or change. If the country collapses economically the cultural silver spoon will be ripped out of the mouths of whites the hard way.

Not in your lifetime buddy...

The Arabics or Hispanics are more likely to outnumber whites than black people. Black people are breeding just as slow as white people.

None of that matters, the fact is whites will be a minority. And its funny how that is said while whites are clamoring about the high rate of illegitimate births in the black community,

Blacks will be the minority too... do you actually believe Hispanics will be kinder and less racist to blacks and if so then you are delusional!?!

We'll see what kind of thing it is when it happens. But like I sad that f whites aren't willing to work harder on ending white racism, things will be very difficult for then,

It will be you having the harder time of and when Hispanics and Asians pass you up and become the majority in this country.

You will be wishing for how it was when it happen, but of course now you will deny it...

This is racism:

Well then maybe you will want to discuss how slavery still exist today here in the states!?!

Even though it is illegal it is still practice and by Asians, Hispanics and African Blacks...

Now call me a damn liar and let see how fast you sent reality.

You only see whites as your enemy but I hope Hispanics and Asians grow big enough in population to show you that you are hate by then more than whites...

This is racism:

Well then maybe you will want to discuss how slavery still exist today here in the states!?!

Even though it is illegal it is still practice and by Asians, Hispanics and African Blacks...

You only see whites as your enemy but I hope Hispanics and Asians grow big enough in population to show you that you are hate by then more than whites...

No I don't want to discuss slavery in those states. You guys use this as an excuse to deny the present form of racism practiced by whites. I don't see a whites as my enemy and I know enough Asians and Mexicans to tell you that I know that what you say is a lie.

Quite frankly I find this thread funny. Here we have excuses made for whites going back 500 years while we are told not to make excuses by the same whites.

This is racism:

I don't need to listen to to "white racial extremists" to see evidence of what I cite. I can talk to black friends, coworkers and neighbors and hear the exact same thing. I can look at what my children bring home from school and see the exact same thing. I can talk to college kids that are inundated with this nonsense nonstop, day in day out and see the exact same thing.

White racism does exist in this country today. Black racism exists in this country today. Hispanic racism exists in this country today. Asian racism exists in this country today. To deny any of that is ridiculous. To maintain that all problems in the black community today are because of racism is equally ridiculous.

You see the problem with you whites is that you think racism is just a bunch of derogatory words. There have been no blacks or Hispanics that have enacted Legislation denying whites of anything. Furthermore what you call black and Hispanic racism is a response in anger to what whites have done and keep doing. I maintain that the root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism both from the past and continuing. And it can be proven..

This is racism:

No I don't want to discuss slavery in those states. You guys use this as an excuse to deny the present form of racism practiced by whites. I don't see a whites as my enemy and I know enough Asians and Mexicans to tell you that I know that what you say is a lie.

Quite frankly I find this thread funny. Here we have excuses made for whites going back 500 years while we are told not to make excuses by the same whites.
By all means explain to us the "present form of racism" practised by whites. Which by the way is a racist statement. I love these generalized statements with nothing to back it up. And could you point out the "excuses" posted?

Not what I meant.

Not what I meant.

White people are different than black people. They think differently. If you do see inconsistencies then I will try to address them.

Black people value community and relationships. White people live in their own little world and don't give two craps what their neighbor is dealing with. They expect the same lack of courtesy from others.

White people value independence and accomplishments. Black people are so well connected with everybody they don't even comprehend the concept of independence. Hoarding resources is less important to blacks because they don't see anybody in their community do without. They don't worry themselves with such things.

Black Americans and White Americans are different. Of course there are exceptions but not many. I don't see these differences as a barrier to social progress or a justification for hate. I simply see them as deep rooted differences. These two mentalities grew from two distinct cultures. We don't blend well but do we really have to blend for everybody to be happy? I don't think so.

Just because a white man focuses more on independence and accomplishments doesn't make him a racist. It just makes him white.

Just because a black man focuses more on community and relationships does make him a racist. It just makes him black.

These differences aren't enough to piss anybody off. I don't get it. I probably never will. I think racism is just a convenient excuse for some people to explain their failures in life.
I just watched a video by Michael Eric Dyson and he touched on this problem. It was lengthy, so I'm going to summarize. He starts by laying the backdrop that black people have been under suspicion from the beginning of their journey here. Their humanity has been questioned and their intelligence has been questioned.

Black teens inherit a culture where the suspicion of their humanity and intelligence is part of their daily life. They are often put in special ed classes in school and put in detention and kicked out of school for things their white classmates do and suffer no punishment for. They are viewed as likely to engage in criminal behavior - they are profiled for their clothing, by police and in retail stores. There is a targeting of young black men beginning at age 14-16 where they are subject to adult penalties. There is a stereotyping of them and an assault on them. They have been seen as predetermined to be criminal.

Hip Hop and Gangsta Rap speak out about this: They are combating the attack on their existence by resorting to the very violence that is critical in the American culture and American identity. And the sense of macho that young black people appropriate has been given to them by a white culture obsessed with guns as a manifestation of their manhood.

I can understand the historical aspects of that, but in 2017 can you really say this "questioning their humanity" still exists? It seems the folks on the left are desperate to maintain this view.

As to black kids being disproportionately punished by schools, I've seen this myth debunked repeatedly. Normally by black school administrators.
It's no different than the fallacy that blacks receive longer sentences than whites for the same crime. Study after study show that when prior records, plea bargaining deals and other criteria are taken into account, it's nonsense.

Do you really think that police and store security profile these kids because of the color of their skin or prior experience? Perhaps look at some crime statistics. reality is reality. When you talk to police and security personnel, including black ones, they will tell you that they have the exact same reaction to white kids, hispanic kids, asian kids and anyone else dressed like gang bangers. Of course they are authority figures so to the left they are lying or in the case of black personnel they have "internalised racism".

It's the knee jerk reaction of people on the left that any problem in the black community is automatically because of racism. No other reason is possible. Until those on the left can bring themselves to look at these problems objectively, they will never be solved.

The idea that violence in the black community is a result of white culture is just plain asinine. Look at africa sometime, I suppose Hutu's hacking Tutsi's to death is a result of american gun culture. Typical, when you have nothing else to point to blame it on whitey.

If police looked at crime statistics white communities would be overrun with cops. We aren't talking about Africa idiot, and if you actually studied what has gone down in that country instead of reading bullshit at stormfront, you would know why things happened as they did. When that country was colonized the colonizers chose to give one tribe preference over the other and then oppressed the other group while using their preferred black tribe. That created the hostilities between the 2 tribes that lead to what happened.

The black community in America is not the black community on Africa. You are using a false equivalence in order to deny the fact that you were told the truth about what white culture has done. Because we have had 2 world wars because of white nations so then maybe it behooves you to shut the fuck up about Africa. Oh yeah, let's not forget about Kosovo, didn't see any blacks there either.

This is racism:

By all means explain to us the "present form of racism" practised by whites. Which by the way is a racist statement. I love these generalized statements with nothing to back it up. And could you point out the "excuses" posted?

No, that was not racist. You don't get to make up what racism is. OK? We have proven racism in the criminal justice system The educational system, hiring and employment, in fact there is a name for the current form of white covert racism-SYSTEMIC RACISM.

You want me to show you the excuses? Start with the the OP then read every post here by someone white besides delores and if sealybobo has posted, then figure it out.

You see the problem with you whites is that you think racism is just a bunch of derogatory words. There have been no blacks or Hispanics that have enacted Legislation denying whites of anything. Furthermore what you call black and Hispanic racism is a response in anger to what whites have done and keep doing. I maintain that the root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism both from the past and continuing. And it can be proven..
Then prove it. as far as legislation can you name any that haven't been co

Then by all means prove it.

As far as legislation, name something that hasn't been corrected. This is the same old nonsense, People cry institutional racism, then when you ask them to name the institution and how it's racist, it's time to cue the crickets.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.
Who is this really...Obama? Al Sharpton? Louis Farrakhan? Black Lives Matter? One thing's for sure, you sure as hell aren't white.

My race is irrelevant to the discussion. Europeans have a different history than Africans. The cultural differences of white people is fairly obvious and consistent with modern America. American whites have a mindset that is similar to European traditions.

Can you point out my incorrect assessment of white cultural history?
I'm trying to figure out in what alternate universe serfdom creates a culture of entitlement and constitutes *luck*.

No, that was not racist. You don't get to make up what racism is. OK? We have proven racism in the criminal justice system The educational system, hiring and employment, in fact there is a name for the current form of white covert racism-SYSTEMIC RACISM.

You want me to show you the excuses? Start with the the OP then read every post here by someone white besides delores and if sealybobo has posted, then figure it out.
You're a racist.

/QUOTE]
[
And they'll still be running things.

Not what I meant.
Not what I meant.

If police looked at crime statistics white communities would be overrun with cops. We aren't talking about Africa idiot, and if you actually studied what has gone down in that country instead of reading bullshit at stormfront, you would know why things happened as they did. When that country was colonized the colonizers chose to give one tribe preference over the other and then oppressed the other group while using their preferred black tribe. That created the hostilities between the 2 tribes that lead to what happened.

The black community in America is not the black community on Africa. You are using a false equivalence in order to deny the fact that you were told the truth about what white culture has done. Because we have had 2 world wars because of white nations so then maybe it behooves you to shut the fuck up about Africa. Oh yeah, let's not forget about Kosovo, didn't see any blacks there either.
You may wish to revisit crime statistics because you are way off base, looking at murder alone dispels that nonsense.

As far as Rwanda, you might want to revisit what was going on before colonialism, these tribes have been slaughtering and enslaving each other, much like the rest of humanity, since the beginning of time. It's the same in the americas, if you were to believe the left, the americas were a paradise of peaceful coexistence before the whites arrived. The truth, by the words of the natives people themselves, is quite the opposite.

I'm quite aware of the world wars. Are you telling me whites are the only peoples to have created such conflict? If so, then again, you may want to pick up a history book.

Kosovo? I've never denied the white race has fought mindless wars, it's the idea that this is strictly a white thing that drives me nuts. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Then prove it. as far as legislation can you name any that haven't been co

Then by all means prove it.

As far as legislation, name something that hasn't been corrected. This is the same old nonsense, People cry institutional racism, then when you ask them to name the institution and how it's racist, it's time to cue the crickets.

upload_2017-7-22_2-36-17.png

Institutional Racism Is Our Way of Life
Endless studies and reports show that racism exists, whether we want to believe it or not.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back