🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Undocumented immigrants...the pride of America.

how sick you have to be to rape a 93 year old woman?

I bet more crimes pro rated are committed by American Citizens than are committed by undocumented immigrants.

I bet more crimes pro rated are committed by American Citizens than are committed by undocumented immigrants.

it does not mean we should not highlight the illegality of those commuting those crimes.

it's enough we have our own criminals, we do not need illegal criminals flocking from all over the world to help our homemade ones.

the word is "Illegal" not "Undocumented".....dont be afraid to say it.....unless you are one of them "Politically Correct" idiots....if so fuck you....

Like the group who raped the 13 year old girl these are Papa Doc obama's people.

Doesn't it seem to be a bit of a white wash that you have to get to the end of the story to find out that he was "is not a legal resident of the United States".

It's amazing how they left that little fact out of the most of the article.

To me the problem with just about every problem we have is the inability to sort out those that should be shot dead where they stand, and those that deserve a helping hand. Politicians lump them all together and we end up accepting the wheat with the chaff

The original undocumented immigrants to arrive in America:

ColonistsLandingAtJamestown.jpg

Americans are not happy but invite them for dinner anyway:

sidneyking4.jpg

But the undocumented immigrants brought disease with them and also just fucking couldn't feed themselves, so the Americans took matters into their own hands:

800px-1622_massacre_jamestown_de_Bry2.jpg

But white men being white men who think they own the world, sent more:

174343main_jamestown-settlement-1-516.jpg

And justified it by saying it was God's will:

The-Pilgrims-Landing,-Novem.jpg

The rest is history.

so are you saying other types of people haven't done the same type of shit?...

Point made.

However, when you have Lindsey Graham on Fox News telling everyone that legalizing millions of illegals will enrich America by "helping the economy and bringing Hispanic family values".....

Forum List

Back