Unemploy Rate A Reflection of P A R T Time Jobs & Discouraged Leaving The Work Force

Anyone is better educated than any far left hack/drone.

Next this far left drone will be telling us that Krugman is unbiased and spot on..

He's better educated than Econchick pretends to be, which means that his opinions carry more weight and credibility than hers,

and that's by her own rules, not mine.

How do you know he's more educated than I am? LOL. You have no idea how much time I've spent in academia. That's why I'm constantly tearing it up.

There are plenty of "well educated idiots." Krugman is the poster boy.

My first grad thesis was spent reading every book and article Krugman had written. I know that idiot better than he knows himself.

It's fun watching pathetic liberals worship him.

It's one of the funniest things on this board.

Yeah, you read all 20+ Krugman books and every article he's ever written.

Question to the sane people here:

Do ANY of you not believe that EC is a pathological liar?

I believe that the far left posters here are pathological liars based on their faulty far left programming.

The question was for sane posters. Learn to read.

And yet you prove that the far left is anything but sane..

I'm supposed to care when mentally challenged, crack induced, bottom dwelling, liberal uneducated trash like yourself laughs at me?????

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Talk about the person with less substance than even that idiot Loner Loser....that's you, moron.

Take some econ classes....maybe you'll better understand this topic, shit for brains.

Are you better educated than Paul Krugman?

Next this far left drone will be telling us that Krugman is unbiased and spot on..

He's better educated than Econchick pretends to be, which means that his opinions carry more weight and credibility than hers,

How do you know he's more educated than I am? LOL. You have no idea how much time I've spent in academia. That's why I'm constantly tearing it up.

My first grad thesis was spent reading every book and article Krugman had written. I know that idiot better than he knows himself.

Yo, dumbass, LOL.....when I did that first thesis he didn't have 20 books.

But by all means.....make up anything you want......the only people that believe anything coming out of your mouth are the other handful of losers that will be crying in 3 weeks.

But thanks for being my little bitch and bumping this thread. If you were ANYwhere half as smart as I.....you'd know you're playing right into my hands by merely posting here.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You know what conservatives never did when Bush was president?

They never complained that U-3 was a bad measure of unemployment that artificially created a low rate that didn't reflect the real rate.

I wonder why that was?
You know what else they never spoke of ... the Labor Force Participation Rate.

Not once.

Even though it dropped from 67.2% to 65.7% on Bush's watch.

You know who did? The far left said it was the unemployment was at 4.8% under Bush and the labor force was at 70+%.

Now under Obama 5.9% unemployment and 61% labor participation is the best thing since sliced bread.

Just goes to show the far left will not blame their own, even six years in..
Post a link to the far left saying that while Bush was president ........ g'head, I'll wait .........
No, he's sort of right. There were some on the left claiming the U-6 as the "real unemployment" under Bush. And claiming the books were cooked, etc. Of course, once Obama became President it all switched.

Well there is always this:

Democrats Blast Bush - Sun Sentinel
However it is fun to watch the far left ramble on..

I'm supposed to care when mentally challenged, crack induced, bottom dwelling, liberal uneducated trash like yourself laughs at me?????

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Talk about the person with less substance than even that idiot Loner Loser....that's you, moron.

Take some econ classes....maybe you'll better understand this topic, shit for brains.

LMAO, I just noticed that out of thousands of people that view this board, you got exactly ONE person to agree with you.

Laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MFAO

They never complained that U-3 was a bad measure of unemployment that artificially created a low rate that didn't reflect the real rate.

I wonder why that was?

Not once.

You know who did? The far left said it was the unemployment was at 4.8% under Bush and the labor force was at 70+%.

Now under Obama 5.9% unemployment and 61% labor participation is the best thing since sliced bread.

Post a link to the far left saying that while Bush was president ........ g'head, I'll wait .........

So you deny that the far left drones like you were not saying anything of the sort with the numbers in first Bush term?
It's your claim. Either you can prove it or you prove you made that up.

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Your posts reveal it. Like this thread for example ... you claim an expertise in economy ... but then you idiotically post something as stupid as claiming part-time jobs have increased while the unemployment rate dropped.

Your own posts reveal you're an idiot. You're delusional too ... as evidenced by your moronic claim of victory in a thread of your own creation where you fled after getting bitch-slapped by the back side of my pimp hand.

LOL.....you really are that poor at algorithms????? LMAO.

You don't know how part time jobs can be increasing while full time decrease and the overall number still be down??????????????

Boy, I need to go track down whoever gave you that GED and tell them to take it back. You're way too stupid to be a high school grad.

I wonder why that was?

Not once.

So you deny that the far left drones like you were not saying anything of the sort with the numbers in first Bush term?
Dumbfuck, I proved my point in the first post I made which refuted EconoWhore's idiocy. Everything since is just piling on.

:dance::dance::dance:

No you have proven you are far left drone and that the far left truly hates women..

It's fun watching Faun melt down. You know when a lib has to start using "whore" they've both lost and been emasculated by a chick outsmarting them.

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen conservative men on this board call women whores. Just loser libs. You know.....really insecure, small brained, dumb men.

As for the Unemployment rate being bullshit......... everyone knows that. But it's fun watching libs meltdown as we call them out on it.
Good idea for you to try to veer away from your idiotic opening post. Still, it haunts you since it was based on figures you claimed increased, when in fact, they decreased.

Fail. :lmao:

But thanks for letting me know I struck a nerve by calling you EconoWhore.

You can all me anything you want, shit for brains. Doesn't phase me in the least. I just like throwing it in libs' faces who constantly whine about my potty mouth.

You DO know you libs are not only the dumbest fuckers on earth, but even bigger hypocrites..............like Lakky and her uber racist thread I was just reading for shits and grins, LMAO.......it's fun to just sit back and marvel at. And then when they're as small dicked as you are fawn, add cowardice to the long list of characteristics that define you pieces of shit.

As for the topic......I know I'm right. You know I'm right. And all I care about is the thread title being put on page 1 to be in people's faces as much as possible.

Thanks for playing along as my little bitch.

:)

That's an interesting post coming on the heels of the one you made where you said that using vulgarity proved someone had lost the argument.

I didn't say "vulgarity" you moron. I said "whore" and "bitch."

I know the difference. You know the difference.

But by all means post about anything you want on this thread. Go as far off topic as you want.......keep bumping.....I love it! I just want the truth of this thread title in people's faces.....Bwahahahahahahaha

I wonder why that was?

Not once.

No, he's sort of right. There were some on the left claiming the U-6 as the "real unemployment" under Bush. And claiming the books were cooked, etc. Of course, once Obama became President it all switched.

The

Not once.

No you have proven you are far left drone and that the far left truly hates women..

It's fun watching Faun melt down. You know when a lib has to start using "whore" they've both lost and been emasculated by a chick outsmarting them.

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen conservative men on this board call women whores. Just loser libs. You know.....really insecure, small brained, dumb men.

As for the Unemployment rate being bullshit......... everyone knows that. But it's fun watching libs meltdown as we call them out on it.
Good idea for you to try to veer away from your idiotic opening post. Still, it haunts you since it was based on figures you claimed increased, when in fact, they decreased.

You can all me anything you want, shit for brains. Doesn't phase me in the least. I just like throwing it in libs' faces who constantly whine about my potty mouth.

You DO know you libs are not only the dumbest fuckers on earth, but even bigger hypocrites..............like Lakky and her uber racist thread I was just reading for shits and grins, LMAO.......it's fun to just sit back and marvel at. And then when they're as small dicked as you are fawn, add cowardice to the long list of characteristics that define you pieces of shit.

As for the topic......I know I'm right. You know I'm right. And all I care about is the thread title being put on page 1 to be in people's faces as much as possible.

That's an interesting post coming on the heels of the one you made where you said that using vulgarity proved someone had lost the argument.

But by all means post about anything you want on this thread. Go as far off topic as you want.......keep bumping.....I love it! I just want the truth of this thread title in people's faces.....Bwahahahahahahaha

So calling someone a bitch is vulgar but calling someone a small dicked piece of shit isn't.

You are going downhill fast.

Not once.

Your posts reveal it. Like this thread for example ... you claim an expertise in economy ... but then you idiotically post something as stupid as claiming part-time jobs have increased while the unemployment rate dropped.

Your own posts reveal you're an idiot. You're delusional too ... as evidenced by your moronic claim of victory in a thread of your own creation where you fled after getting bitch-slapped by the back side of my pimp hand.

You don't know how part time jobs can be increasing while full time decrease and the overall number still be down??????????????

Boy, I need to go track down whoever gave you that GED and tell them to take it back. You're way too stupid to be a high school grad.

Again,

why did U-6 also go down? That ruins your 'theory' doesn't it?

You want to stay on topic, explain why U-6 went down.

You don't know how part time jobs can be increasing while full time decrease and the overall number still be down??????????????.
Except full time employment has been going up since January 2010. There have been some drops, the most recent being in July 2010, but overall full time has been going up.

Part time has bounced around a bit more

Not once.

Except those usually employed full time bottomed out in December 2009 at 110,559,000 and is now at 119,287,000 (note that the pre-recession number from Nov 2007 was 121,875,000 so we haven't fully recovered there yet).
For the same time period of Dec 2009-present, usually employed part time went from 27,479,000 to 27,359,000 (it spiked as high as 28,184,000 in July 2013

Not once.

Parttime jobs decreased from the prior month. How many times do you have to be told that?

Not once.

ummm, the truth of this thread is that you have presented nothing that supports your claim and you have ignored contrary evidence.

LMAO, I just noticed that out of thousands of people that view this board, you got exactly ONE person to agree with you.

I don't see many disagreeing with me. You're busted.

I wonder why that was?

Not once.

The

So calling someone a bitch is vulgar but calling someone a small dicked piece of shit isn't.

LOL, awwwww, is saying HELL vulgar, moron?

How about shit?

Everyone knows that whore crosses the line dumbass. But hey....please....keep trolling while I stay on topic, which is:

YOU LIBERAL FUCKERS VOTED IN THE MOST DISASTROUS PRESIDENT IN OUR LIFETIMES.

That includes the economy, princess.

Ooops.

ummm, the truth of this thread is that you have presented nothing that supports your claim and you have ignored contrary evidence.

Dude, you libs have been corrected in thread after thread after thread. I ain't repeating it over and over like I did when I first got here. I thought I was dealing with mature, intelligent liberal adults when I first came. Now I see it's pretty much just a cesspool of uneducated robots and union thugs (not you, of course, and there are other exceptions), so I will mirror the same tactic the union thugs on here use.

The difference of course is that I'm right and you libs are wrong. But I also realize truth doesn't matter to the Alinsky-ites. So I'm merely fighting fire with fire. :)

That's because no one reads you, shit for brains.

Gawd you crack me up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As for jobs? Obama incompetent. Period.

That's because no one reads you, shit for brains.

Gawd you crack me up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As for jobs? Obama incompetent. Period.

Why did U-6 go down? If you were right, U-6 would have stayed the same or gone up.

Why can't you explain that? With your doctorate in Economics lol.

Not once.

The

LOL, awwwww, is saying HELL vulgar, moron?

How about shit?

Everyone knows that whore crosses the line dumbass. But hey....please....keep trolling while I stay on topic, which is:

YOU LIBERAL FUCKERS VOTED IN THE MOST DISASTROUS PRESIDENT IN OUR LIFETIMES.

That includes the economy, princess.

Ooops.

Where's the last post where you were on topic?

Dude, you libs have been corrected in thread after thread after thread.
Actually, my high point on this message board was when on the same day I was declared a far left liberal in one thread and a far right conservative in another.

But, no...we're not talking about "thread after thread," we're talking about THIS thread, where you made a specific claim and have not been able to support it.

Actually, my high point on this message board was when on the same day I was declared a far left liberal in one thread and a far right conservative in another.

But, no...we're not talking about "thread after thread," we're talking about THIS thread, where you made a specific claim and have not been able to support it.
That's part of her shtick. She always says she supported her claims in previous posts that don't exist. I don't think she understands how message boards work. It won't stop her from proclaiming victory though.

If she was here two years ago, she would have been part of the "teh poles r skewed" crowd.

That's part of her shtick. She always says she supported her claims in previous posts that don't exist. I don't think she understands how message boards work. It won't stop her from proclaiming victory though.

If she was here two years ago, she would have been part of the "teh poles r skewed" crowd.

She's a standard issue rightwing cult member.

Forum List

Back