Unemploy Rate A Reflection of P A R T Time Jobs & Discouraged Leaving The Work Force

No you just do not understand how things are calculated..
Only a far right drone like you would say that. Pinqy has forgotten more about statistics and analysis than you'll ever know.

Like usual, your hyperbole reveals a brain injury or crack addiction....I dunno which one. Maybe you're just uneducated.

You don't have the first clue what my background is, shit-for-brains. Therefore you can't possibly assess that comparison.

Just a 10th grader using basic deductive powers can figure that out.

LOL.

But dayyyummm I love how you bump my thread. :)
I don't give a fuck what you do, to be honest. I've concluded you are unqualified based on your posting history. You are only a genius in your own mind, everyone else points and laughs at you.

I'm supposed to care when mentally challenged, crack induced, bottom dwelling, liberal uneducated trash like yourself laughs at me?????

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Talk about the person with less substance than even that idiot Loner Loser....that's you, moron.

Take some econ classes....maybe you'll better understand this topic, shit for brains.

Are you better educated than Paul Krugman?

Anyone is better educated than any far left hack/drone.

Next this far left drone will be telling us that Krugman is unbiased and spot on..

LOL

Another idiot I've completely fattened like a fly......how funny you want to pick yourself up from when I flattened you weeks ago....to try to even attempt to go at another round.

Hell, you've been afraid to confront me for about a month now. Did it take you a month to get the courage to post in this thread??

LOL. You've already proven yourself to be completely inept in economics. I won't waste my time burying you again. I know your self esteem barely recovered from the last time.

But thanks for the bump!!
You're as demented as most other rightards here. Our last encounter had me humiliate you so badly, you fled from your own thread. :mm::mm::mm:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/jakey-bets-econchic-2000.376558/page-23#post-9845825

As far as your idiocy about not "confronting" you since you ran away from me, don't flatter yourself. I don't actually go looking for you. When I come across something as moronic as the nonsense you're posting here, I sometimes reply, regardless who the poster is. In this case, the idiot happened to be you.

Meanwhile ......... this thread of yours is one of the most idiotic threads I've noticed here lately. You're actually making the retarded claim that the decline in the unemployment rate is due, in part, to underlying factors which have increased -- but in reality, they've actually decreased.

You fail, as usual, because you're a failure.

:dance::dance::dance:

Yeah, fawny, that's why Gallup shows Americans are disgusted with Obama on the economy. Because he's doing SOOO great (roll eyes). LOL. Dumb ass.

You ran on that thread. I know it and you know it.

Look, I can't help you're little dick shrunk even more by the time I was through with you. You can try to lie like those idiots Candy and Mac did.....but everyone knows I've outmaneuvered you three morons with ease.

But thanks for being my useful idiot. Keep bumping it.
Demented rightwinger, I even linked that tread (and I'll do so again) because it shows how you fled and how I kept trying to incite you to return, but you were so beaten, you refused to.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/jakey-bets-econchic-2000.376558/page-23#post-9845825

Oh, and Gallup means nothing. You still idiotically claimed the drop in the UE rate was reflective of underlying factors because they increased. But in fact, they've decreased. Even Gallup can't save your dumb ass from that level of stupidity.

When libs are losing, their language turns trashy. You have failed to prove your point and all the insults in the world won't change that.
Dumbfuck, I proved my point in the first post I made which refuted EconoWhore's idiocy. Everything since is just piling on.

No you have proven you are far left drone and that the far left truly hates women..

You're as demented as most other rightards here. Our last encounter had me humiliate you so badly, you fled from your own thread. :mm::mm::mm:

As far as your idiocy about not "confronting" you since you ran away from me, don't flatter yourself. I don't actually go looking for you. When I come across something as moronic as the nonsense you're posting here, I sometimes reply, regardless who the poster is. In this case, the idiot happened to be you.

Meanwhile ......... this thread of yours is one of the most idiotic threads I've noticed here lately. You're actually making the retarded claim that the decline in the unemployment rate is due, in part, to underlying factors which have increased -- but in reality, they've actually decreased.

Yeah, fawny, that's why Gallup shows Americans are disgusted with Obama on the economy. Because he's doing SOOO great (roll eyes). LOL. Dumb ass.

Look, I can't help you're little dick shrunk even more by the time I was through with you. You can try to lie like those idiots Candy and Mac did.....but everyone knows I've outmaneuvered you three morons with ease.

Demented rightwinger, I even linked that tread (and I'll do so again) because it shows how you fled and how I kept trying to incite you to return, but you were so beaten, you refused to.

Oh, and Gallup means nothing. You still idiotically claimed the drop in the UE rate was reflective of underlying factors because they increased. But in fact, they've decreased. Even Gallup can't save your dumb ass from that level of stupidity.

When libs are losing, their language turns trashy. You have failed to prove your point and all the insults in the world won't change that.
Dumbfuck, I proved my point in the first post I made which refuted EconoWhore's idiocy. Everything since is just piling on.

No you have proven you are far left drone and that the far left truly hates women..

It's fun watching Faun melt down. You know when a lib has to start using "whore" they've both lost and been emasculated by a chick outsmarting them.

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen conservative men on this board call women whores. Just loser libs. You know.....really insecure, small brained, dumb men.

As for the Unemployment rate being bullshit......... everyone knows that. But it's fun watching libs meltdown as we call them out on it.

Only a far right drone like you would say that. Pinqy has forgotten more about statistics and analysis than you'll ever know.

Like usual, your hyperbole reveals a brain injury or crack addiction....I dunno which one. Maybe you're just uneducated.

You don't have the first clue what my background is, shit-for-brains. Therefore you can't possibly assess that comparison.

LOL.

I don't give a fuck what you do, to be honest. I've concluded you are unqualified based on your posting history. You are only a genius in your own mind, everyone else points and laughs at you.

I'm supposed to care when mentally challenged, crack induced, bottom dwelling, liberal uneducated trash like yourself laughs at me?????

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Talk about the person with less substance than even that idiot Loner Loser....that's you, moron.

Take some econ classes....maybe you'll better understand this topic, shit for brains.

Next this far left drone will be telling us that Krugman is unbiased and spot on..

He's better educated than Econchick pretends to be, which means that his opinions carry more weight and credibility than hers,

and that's by her own rules, not mine.

Can whomever is hogging the rightie brain, please pass it to EconoWhore? She's not thinking at all now.

The U3 unemployment rate peaked at 10% in October, 2009. According to BLS figures, at that time, there were 27,462,000 folks working part time and 808,000 discouraged workers. Today, we have 27,359,000 part timers and 698,000 discouraged workers. The translation of those numbers for non-thinking rightards such as yourself is that means while the unemployment rate has dropped from 10% to 5.9%, it has done so while shedding 103,000 part time employees and 110,000 discouraged workers.

Yet the poster on this forum who fancies herself as some kind of economist guru thinks that a decrease in part time employment and discouraged workers is what reflects decline in the unemployment rate.

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

What a monumental fail, EconoWhore.

LOL

Another idiot I've completely fattened like a fly......how funny you want to pick yourself up from when I flattened you weeks ago....to try to even attempt to go at another round.

Hell, you've been afraid to confront me for about a month now. Did it take you a month to get the courage to post in this thread??

LOL. You've already proven yourself to be completely inept in economics. I won't waste my time burying you again. I know your self esteem barely recovered from the last time.

I know Clementine.....I love it when Loser Loner and Faun pull out the "bitch" and "whore" comments.....it's a sure sign they know they've lost.

Everyone knows this is the lowest labor participation rate EVER.....and while some are people retiring, most of it is because of Obummer's policies.

LOL.

Wow, I'm so rattled.

He's better educated than Econchick pretends to be, which means that his opinions carry more weight and credibility than hers,

How do you know he's more educated than I am? LOL. You have no idea how much time I've spent in academia. That's why I'm constantly tearing it up.

There are plenty of "well educated idiots." Krugman is the poster boy.

My first grad thesis was spent reading every book and article Krugman had written. I know that idiot better than he knows himself.

It's fun watching pathetic liberals worship him.

It's one of the funniest things on this board.

Wow, I'm so rattled.

How do you know he's more educated than I am? LOL. You have no idea how much time I've spent in academia. That's why I'm constantly tearing it up.

My first grad thesis was spent reading every book and article Krugman had written. I know that idiot better than he knows himself.

You're too stupid in economics to be as educated as Krugman. You demonstrate that here every day.

You're also a pathological liar. I worked with one once. You exhibit the classic symptoms.

It's fun watching Faun melt down. You know when a lib has to start using "whore" they've both lost and been emasculated by a chick outsmarting them.

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen conservative men on this board call women whores. Just loser libs. You know.....really insecure, small brained, dumb men.

As for the Unemployment rate being bullshit......... everyone knows that. But it's fun watching libs meltdown as we call them out on it.
Good idea for you to try to veer away from your idiotic opening post. Still, it haunts you since it was based on figures you claimed increased, when in fact, they decreased.

Fail. :lmao:

But thanks for letting me know I struck a nerve by calling you EconoWhore.

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Your posts reveal it. Like this thread for example ... you claim an expertise in economy ... but then you idiotically post something as stupid as claiming part-time jobs have increased while the unemployment rate dropped.

Your own posts reveal you're an idiot. You're delusional too ... as evidenced by your moronic claim of victory in a thread of your own creation where you fled after getting bitch-slapped by the back side of my pimp hand.

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Why did U-6 fall if the lower UE is all about not counting parttimers and discouraged workers? Eh?

LOL

I know Clementine.....I love it when Loser Loner and Faun pull out the "bitch" and "whore" comments.....it's a sure sign they know they've lost.

Everyone knows this is the lowest labor participation rate EVER.....and while some are people retiring, most of it is because of Obummer's policies.
It's a higher labor force participation rate than any time before 1978!
Yes, I'm aware of the how's and whys of increased participation, but that doesn't change the fact that is not the lowest ever. And the peak was in 2000. It's long been known it would decline, though the recedes ion made it worse.

Wow, I'm so rattled.

Why did U-6 fall if the lower UE is all about not counting parttimers and discouraged workers? Eh?

...and, of course, that's where the debate screeches to a halt...

Good idea for you to try to veer away from your idiotic opening post. Still, it haunts you since it was based on figures you claimed increased, when in fact, they decreased.

You can call me anything you want, shit for brains. Doesn't phase me in the least. I just like throwing it in libs' faces who constantly whine about my potty mouth.

You DO know you libs are not only the dumbest fuckers on earth, but even bigger hypocrites..............like Lakky and her uber racist thread I was just reading for shits and grins, LMAO.......it's fun to just sit back and marvel at. And then when they're as small dicked as you are fawn, add cowardice to the long list of characteristics that define you pieces of shit.

As for the topic......I know I'm right. You know I'm right. And all I care about is the thread title being put on page 1 to be in people's faces as much as possible.

Thanks for playing along as my little bitch.

:)

Last edited:
You know what conservatives never did when Bush was president?

They never complained that U-3 was a bad measure of unemployment that artificially created a low rate that didn't reflect the real rate.

I wonder why that was?

You can all me anything you want, shit for brains. Doesn't phase me in the least. I just like throwing it in libs' faces who constantly whine about my potty mouth.

You DO know you libs are not only the dumbest fuckers on earth, but even bigger hypocrites..............like Lakky and her uber racist thread I was just reading for shits and grins, LMAO.......it's fun to just sit back and marvel at. And then when they're as small dicked as you are fawn, add cowardice to the long list of characteristics that define you pieces of shit.

As for the topic......I know I'm right. You know I'm right. And all I care about is the thread title being put on page 1 to be in people's faces as much as possible.

That's an interesting post coming on the heels of the one you made where you said that using vulgarity proved someone had lost the argument.

It's a higher labor force participation rate than any time before 1978!
Yes, I'm aware of the how's and whys of increased participation, but that doesn't change the fact that is not the lowest ever. And the peak was in 2000. It's long been known it would decline, though the recedes ion made it worse.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pinky............it's a REAL high labor force participation rate now.

Keep snortin that crack, hon.

You might wanna pull back from the cliff those dumbasses fawny and carby have already gone over.

I know you're not stupid like they are....you're just indoctrinated. Indoctrination can be fixed. Stupidity is forever. LOL

You can call me anything you want, shit for brains. Doesn't phase me in the least. I just like throwing it in libs' faces who constantly whine about my potty mouth.

:lmao: You're too funny, EconoWhore. On topic, your claim was total bullshit. You claiming you're right even though your facts were wrong is as delusional as you claiming victory in your own thread where you ran away from me, despite my repeated taunts.

They never complained that U-3 was a bad measure of unemployment that artificially created a low rate that didn't reflect the real rate.

I wonder why that was?
You know what else they never spoke of ... the Labor Force Participation Rate.

Not once.

Even though it dropped from 67.2% to 65.7% on Bush's watch.

I wonder why that was?
You know what else they never spoke of ... the Labor Force Participation Rate.

Not once.

Even though it dropped from 67.2% to 65.7% on Bush's watch.

You know who did? The far left said it was the unemployment was at 4.8% under Bush and the labor force was at 70+%.

Now under Obama 5.9% unemployment and 61% labor participation is the best thing since sliced bread.

Just goes to show the far left will not blame their own, even six years in..

This graph shows how the participation breaks down between people who are working, who are unemployed/discouraged, and who are in school:

66.gif

You can read more about it here: Labor Force Participation Rate

The situation our economy is actually in doesn't bear the faintest resemblance to what the pundits on the right would have you believe.

Forum List

Back