Unemployment falls to 8.3%

Jim is as busy mentally masturbating as if he were doing it for real. It's fun for him, but it is also sterile.

Keep whacking, Jim. :lol:

Jim is as busy mentally masturbating as if he were doing it for real. It's fun for him, but it is also sterile.

lol, leave it to a libtard to bring sex into every topic.

So now I can add to 'more stupid than a sack of rocks' and 'bigger moron than a brain-fried 30 year meth addict' one more monicker to Mr Starkey; 'sex obsessed twat face'.

So now I can add to 'more stupid than a sack of rocks' and 'bigger moron than a brain-fried 30 year meth addict' one more monicker to Mr Starkey; 'sex obsessed twat face'.

:lol: You mock me, I top you, and you cry. See you have no argument. Get over it. Tomorrow is a new day.

:lol: You mock me, I top you, and you cry. See you have no argument. Get over it. Tomorrow is a new day.

I'm not really crying except from laughter, Jake the Fake.

Tomorrow is a new day, true, but you will still be the same old loser.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

And you still talk out your ass.

Can we blame that on Obama too ?

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

And you still talk out your ass.

Can we blame that on Obama too ?

US-national-debt-GDP.gif

I can't speak for the whole country. The LibDems say things are better. The ConservaRepubLitarians seem to really push and in some cases, even hope that our country is not improving.
I can only speak from personal experience. I own a national executive recruiting firm. I just hired two more people to help handle the flood of contracts we've gotten for new employees (we work with everything from the $36K a year secretary to the $2M a year law firm partner, with most of our work being with individuals who make between say $200 - $300K a year). We've had an average of 15 - 20 active contracts in the US at a time, since before Obama took office. Until about six months ago.
Now?
We have 12 positions.... just in Boston.
10 in Chicago.
20 in New York.
60 in California.
30 in DC...

These are all clients who pay us anywhere from $10 - $200K per employee per hire. All over the country (except MI), things seem to be getting better out there.

Last edited:
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Chris how about posting some new talking points, your old talking points have been shot down.

The massive job loss we experienced from the crash will never be his failure.

In regards to getting those people back to work, he isn't failing....the economy is growing jobs now.

I see. so, if I said reagan had to clean up after carter, and none of the poor gdp and high unemployment was his fault because he had to let Volcker pop the inflationary/financial bubble, you'd be cool with that? and the deficit? is that Bushs too?

and you didn't answer my question Art.

You can say whatever you want about Reagan. I wasn't even a year old when he was inaugurated and I spent most of his term watching cartoons, playing with GI Joes, and running around outside. You older folks can argue the timeline and intricacies of everything that went on from Carter's term to his. I didn't live it.

But that's all beside the point. What happened from Carter to Reagan doesn't change the fact that the economy went off a cliff in September of 2008 and was still tail spinning when Obama took office in 2009. It doesn't change the fact that the economy was losing 700k jobs a month when Barack took office. It doesn't change the fact that each month of employment doesn't exist in a vacuum and that there was no way that steep slope was going was going to be turned on a dime. And I answered your question. He isn't failing so I reject your premise. The economy is growing jobs and there's no way they are going to grow at the same trajectory (or anywhere close to it) in which we lost them after the crash.

The huge deficit is also a result of the crash. We were already running a $450 billion deficit when the crash hit and the massive unemployment left in it's wake put a huge gash in government receipts (the government took in $600 billion less for FY2009 than it did FY2008) which played a big role in blowing up the deficit.

The economy has turned the corner. He's going to get four more years.

junior thinks he knows more than someone who was actually old enough to vote for Reagan. DERPBOY, Wisdom is something you grow into, wisdom is something you lack.

The numbers are good news for all Americans. They need to continue at 250 to 300K to replace the jobs lost.

The numbers are made up. The people that do the numbers work for Obama.....so they give him the numbers he wants. He said he needed 8 percent to get reelected so they gave him his 8 percent. They can provide evidence that it's real, but just how in the hell do they arrive at those numbers. What did they have to ignore to get those numbers?

Seriously, after what this guy has done, forcing companies to stay put that want to relocate to a "Right to Work State" just so he can help out his union buddies, the way this guy gave trillions to foreign banks, the way he took over companies, the way he has sent his army of lawyers all over the country suing states for discrimination and copyright laws, the way this guy refuses to secure our borders, the way he's divided us along ethnic and political lines, why does anyone in their right mind trust him.

Does anyone here honestly trust Obama????? Once the threat of being beaten in an election is gone what else is this low-life capable of?

I see even Romney yesterday was using U-6, trying out the old 'we can't deal with these better employment numbers so we're going to try to use new measures that nobody used before, but are better for us because they make things look worse' tactic.

Desperate.

I see even Romney yesterday was using U-6, trying out the old 'we can't deal with these better employment numbers so we're going to try to use new measures that nobody used before, but are better for us because they make things look worse' tactic.

Desperate.

romney obama what's the difference?

The numbers are good news for all Americans. They need to continue at 250 to 300K to replace the jobs lost.

The numbers are made up. The people that do the numbers work for Obama.....so they give him the numbers he wants. He said he needed 8 percent to get reelected so they gave him his 8 percent. They can provide evidence that it's real, but just how in the hell do they arrive at those numbers. What did they have to ignore to get those numbers?

Seriously, after what this guy has done, forcing companies to stay put that want to relocate to a "Right to Work State" just so he can help out his union buddies, the way this guy gave trillions to foreign banks, the way he took over companies, the way he has sent his army of lawyers all over the country suing states for discrimination and copyright laws, the way this guy refuses to secure our borders, the way he's divided us along ethnic and political lines, why does anyone in their right mind trust him.

Does anyone here honestly trust Obama????? Once the threat of being beaten in an election is gone what else is this low-life capable of?

But obama will be different his next four years. He's learned how to be a leader, why can't you see that? :eusa_whistle:

I see. so, if I said reagan had to clean up after carter, and none of the poor gdp and high unemployment was his fault because he had to let Volcker pop the inflationary/financial bubble, you'd be cool with that? and the deficit? is that Bushs too?

and you didn't answer my question Art.

You can say whatever you want about Reagan. I wasn't even a year old when he was inaugurated and I spent most of his term watching cartoons, playing with GI Joes, and running around outside. You older folks can argue the timeline and intricacies of everything that went on from Carter's term to his. I didn't live it.

But that's all beside the point. What happened from Carter to Reagan doesn't change the fact that the economy went off a cliff in September of 2008 and was still tail spinning when Obama took office in 2009. It doesn't change the fact that the economy was losing 700k jobs a month when Barack took office. It doesn't change the fact that each month of employment doesn't exist in a vacuum and that there was no way that steep slope was going was going to be turned on a dime. And I answered your question. He isn't failing so I reject your premise. The economy is growing jobs and there's no way they are going to grow at the same trajectory (or anywhere close to it) in which we lost them after the crash.

The huge deficit is also a result of the crash. We were already running a $450 billion deficit when the crash hit and the massive unemployment left in it's wake put a huge gash in government receipts (the government took in $600 billion less for FY2009 than it did FY2008) which played a big role in blowing up the deficit.

The economy has turned the corner. He's going to get four more years.

junior thinks he knows more than someone who was actually old enough to vote for Reagan. DERPBOY, Wisdom is something you grow into, wisdom is something you lack.

lol you couldn't refute that post if your life depended on it

Forum List

Back