Unemployment over 20% at two American cities

P s. The state governors and legislator get the credit not obama, he only slowed down the economy. We should of been at 5% four years ago, if it wasn't for obama care and no one knowing what was in the law

Obamacare didn't slow down the recovery.
I have friends that own companies.
They cut employees to stay under the number.
They cut hours to stay under the number.
That is a slow down.
I'm a business owner and I know hundreds (with S) of business owners. Few cut employees but most are making money. What is your point?
The ones I know cut employees and hours to avoid Obamacare,
Lot of major companies did as well.

P s. The state governors and legislator get the credit not obama, he only slowed down the economy. We should of been at 5% four years ago, if it wasn't for obama care and no one knowing what was in the law
Exactly what I'm talking about. You blame Obama for high unemployment then you give credit governor. Then you asked...where did I blame Obama?
How did obamacare slow down the economy?

That is a slow down.
I'm a business owner and I know hundreds (with S) of business owners. Few cut employees but most are making money. What is your point?
That is because your friend never provided insurance to their employees to begin with. I know hundreds of companies that are under obamacare and they are doing well. They were providing health care to their employees all along then they switch to ACA.
Lot of major companies? That is a lie. Major companies like me provide health insurance to our employees for decades. We don't have to deal with Obamacare. Try again.

That is a slow down.
That is because your friend never provided insurance to their employees to begin with. I know hundreds of companies that are under obamacare and they are doing well. They were providing health care to their employees all along then they switch to ACA.
Lot of major companies? That is a lie. Major companies like me provide health insurance to our employees for decades. We don't have to deal with Obamacare. Try again.
YOU bigger the Red Lobster or Olive Garden and posting at USMB? I call bullshit.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You blame Obama for high unemployment then you give credit governor. Then you asked...where did I blame Obama?
you idiot I didn't blame obama until you wanted to give him credit.

That is a slow down.
What of a lemonade stand? Have you been hiding under a rock these past years? Hell even University's and hospitals cut back laid people off, don't give me that bullshit you know hundreds of bussiness owners. Give me links of no one cutting back hours and for every link you post, I will post 10 that bussiness cut hours

I won't even waste my time here in this article is 450 of them....

ObamaCare Employer Mandate A List Of Cuts To Work Hours Jobs - Investors.com

In the interest of an informed debate, we've compiled a list of job actions with strong proof that ObamaCare's employer mandate is behind cuts to work hours or staffing levels. As of September 5th, our ObamaCare scorecard included 450 employers with more than 100 school districts among them. Recently, IBD explained that a big minimum wage hike alongside the employer mandate would add to pressure on employers to cut workers to part-time, complicating the goal of reducing inequality

That is a slow down.
What of a lemonade stand? Have you been hiding under a rock these past years? Hell even University's and hospitals cut back laid people off, don't give me that bullshit you know hundreds of bussiness owners. Give me links of no one cutting back hours and for every link you post, I will post 10 that bussiness cut hours
Liberals are stupid. No smart person pisses off a bear.
Raging-Bear.jpg

In the interest of an informed debate, we've compiled a list of job actions with strong proof that ObamaCare's employer mandate is behind cuts to work hours or staffing levels. As of September 5th, our ObamaCare scorecard included 450 employers with more than 100 school districts among them. Recently, IBD explained that a big minimum wage hike alongside the employer mandate would add to pressure on employers to cut workers to part-time, complicating the goal of reducing inequality
Invested Bigots Daily is hardly a credible source.
Here are the actual national numbers, not cherry picked bullshit.
There were 9,233,000 working PT for economic reasons before the PPACA was signed and there are 6,505,000 now, a REDUCTION of nearly 3 MILLION!

Table A-8. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status

There were 9,233,000 working PT for economic reasons before the PPACA was signed and there are 6,505,000 now, a REDUCTION of nearly 3 MILLION!

Job Openings Rise to the Highest Level in 14 Years - Real Time Economics - WSJ

There Are Now More Than Five Million Job Openings in America - Bloomberg Business

As the number of immigrants go down, the number of available jobs goes up. See the correlation? GOP business doesn't want ignorant and racist whites. They are simply too stupid.

Those who identify as Republicans who are employed full time far outnumber those who identify as Libs. Reps have higher educations. They are more likely to own homes. To start small businesses. To be in and come from two parent homes. To have savings accounts. To travel outside the US. To pay Federal income tax. To have no criminal history. To send their kids to independent schools.
To claim REPs don't value education is stupid.
The reduction in PT workers is tied directly to employers reducing PT employees.

That is a slow down.
YOU bigger the Red Lobster or Olive Garden and posting at USMB? I call bullshit.
Red lobster and Olive Garden are own by Darden Restaurant. They also own yard house and longhorn steakhouse. Im very familiar with Darden. They lost business and customers because of several factors but NOT because of Obama care.
I never said I'm bigger than red lobster or Olive Garden.
I know a business owner of a very large company that post on internet. Why should that be a surprised to you or anyone? This is like telling me there are no rich people that engaged in oral sex, no gay or go to groceries. So try again.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that it`s good to no longer be losing 745,000 jobs a month as we did for Gomer Bush`s last 5 months?

such BS! even at a million new jobs a month, how many years would it take to bring the real unemployment to a healthy 4.5 per-cent?
1 1/2 aka July 2010 according to Obammy. Oh wait......nevermind.
i dont want to hear from liberals who cant do the math. i am referring to at least 45 Million people who cant find jobs! not just the ones looking for work. Christ, even at a million jobs a month we are taking 4 long years!!!

you idiot I didn't blame obama until you wanted to give him credit.
You blame your miserable life because of Obama to start. Obama is responsible to what is happening in this country. That's includes high and low unemployment. So give I give full credit to Obama.
When unemployment is high you blame Obama when unemployment is low you give credit to your friend. How stupid are YOU?

Job Openings Rise to the Highest Level in 14 Years - Real Time Economics - WSJ

There Are Now More Than Five Million Job Openings in America - Bloomberg Business

As the number of immigrants go down, the number of available jobs goes up. See the correlation? GOP business doesn't want ignorant and racist whites. They are simply too stupid.
5 million jobs available Rderp? Ok why don't your messiah send those jobs to the inner poor ass/no job blue city's?

Since he is a job creator and all

You voters got ripped off, by voting for him, only crap you got off of obama was food stamps and no shovel ready jobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back