Unemployment rate drops to lowest since 2000

Of course it was his Recession. It was caused by the real estate markets for which he took credit.
Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life.
Nope, it started on his watch...

350px-Subprime_mortgage_originations%2C_1996-2008.GIF

... which is why he took credit for it in 2004 when the housing markets were booming.

And I didn’t blame just him. I already pointed out he shared credit with Republicans’ policies.
And again you are wrong. Republican and democratic policies created it. Nobody cares who claimed credit, they are politicians . Economies have lag, but you don’t want to accept that. I’m done good bye.
So you say, but you also claimed Barney Frank designed Fannie Mae, which was actually in existence before he was even born. And then you claimed he altered it; but then you failed to ever show what bill(s) he passed to do that. So all you have are your bullshit claims supported by nothing but you claiming they’re true.

Want more proof, AGAIN as to how Democrats, led by Chris Dodd and Barney Frank collapsed the housing/mortgage/finance market?
Sure... show how two members of the minority party caused the real estate markets to utterly collapse.....

Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life.

... which is why he took credit for it in 2004 when the housing markets were booming.

And I didn’t blame just him. I already pointed out he shared credit with Republicans’ policies.
And again you are wrong. Republican and democratic policies created it. Nobody cares who claimed credit, they are politicians . Economies have lag, but you don’t want to accept that. I’m done good bye.
Funny how nothing bad happened until Busch regulators and their cronies on Wall Street got together and baked another GOP Great Depression.
Funny how you try to rewrite history to you favor. Your lack of depth is hilarious.
Sure, troll. Any actual arguments or link?
No, none actually. Just take his word for it.

Great.... what bill(s) did he pass to alter it which led to Bush’s Great Recession? Cite the bill number and year.

As you know, and know well, to alter the policies, rules, and regulations of Fannie and/or Freddie requires no change in the law.

For instance.

Beginning in 1992 Congress pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to increase purchases of mortgages going to low to moderate income people. In 1996 HUD gave Fannie and Freddie an explicit target: 42% of their mortgage financing had to go to borrowers with incomes below the median. This target was increased to 50% in 2000 and 52% in 2005. In 1996 HUD required that 12% of all mortgages purchased by Freddie and Fannie had to be “special affordable” loans, meaning loans to borrowers with income less than 60% of their area’s median. The 12% dictum was increased to 20% in 2000 and 22% in 2005.

How Government Stoked the Mania

ONE of the many foul-ups led by Chris Dodd and Barney Frank leading to the downfall of the housing/mortgage/financial meltdown of 2007/2008.

I should be surprised by your ignorance about the recession but then, you have yet to accept the results of the Presidential Election of 2016.
Great, what measures can r regulations did Barney Frank get in place......

Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.

I did, many many times over the years.

It is why I know wtf I'm talking about and you just post whatever FEELS good.

chart7_JOBS_netchangeemployment.png

So I still insist you stop spreading your fabrications.
Not fabrications. by the way , you can’t demand anything of me.

You say that..but the facts say otherwise.

There were no net new part-time jobs created since recession, all job growth was in full time category.

And BTW, I can demand whatever I want to demand.
Paragraph also shows that trumps growth and jobs is no more than Obama's was. But things won't get really good until the rich are taxed and there is investment in the middle class and the country. Where in quite a GOP mess right now and the Dupes don't even know about it.
We are doing fine. Tax the rich is the lefts calling cry for we hate successful people because it proves our philosophy wrong.
What philosophy is that anyway? LOL
Knowing the facts and being intelligent?

Trump is putting the staffs at welfare offices out of work
What an evil person this President is.
Lib 102

Funny how nothing bad happened until Busch regulators and their cronies on Wall Street got together and baked another GOP Great Depression.
Funny how you try to rewrite history to you favor. Your lack of depth is hilarious.
Sure, troll. Any actual arguments or link?
No, none actually. Just take his word for it.
Another perfect GOP doop.... Who needs evidence or facts? Whatever Sean and Rush and Donald say...

Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.

There were no net new part-time jobs created since recession, all job growth was in full time category.

Let's hope Obama era growth continues after after Trump's sugar runs out.

Trumps economy is being fueled by government spending. Idiot RW's dont know that because they refuse to acknowledge the growing deficit.

its a matter of time before Goldilocks winds up with a lap full of his own bullshit.

END OF STORY

Thanks to the Obama Recovery.

Hail, Obama.
Now that's funny!
Obama's last 4 GDP numbers blows Trumps, current numbers out of the water.....Obama's employment numbers were and still are better than Trumps and news flash ass ho, Obama gave this monster a good economy, a sound market and allies....all of which Trump will soon destroy and I hope you and your kind are first on his hit list, when it happens.
I never saw the growth i see now under obama. Not matter how much bullshit you spew, obama will still be the worst president in history. The only good thing he did, was to get Trump elected.

But that was good though.

I don't actually think Obama was THAT terrible. If he had just grown a pair and said no to the far leftists once in a while he could have averted comments such as "He could have been my son". And obviously the health care fiasco was brainless, there won't be a fiasco with the wall. Thankfully now we have someone with big balls.

Trumps economy is being fueled by government spending. Idiot RW's dont know that because they refuse to acknowledge the growing deficit.

its a matter of time before Goldilocks winds up with a lap full of his own bullshit.

END OF STORY
Where were you when Barry The Blamer doubled the deficit? It was all ok then, right? Hypocritical ass.

END OF STORY
Where were you when Barry The Blamer doubled the deficit? It was all ok then, right? Hypocritical ass.
His first year he actually lowered the deficit from bushes last year... And 80% at least of his debt was to avert another corrupt GOP World depression and help the victims. Cuh. Half the GOP Has never heard of the Great Recession... It's pathetic, dupes.

END OF STORY
Bush also nearly doubled the debt. That makes the right the hypocrites as they never complained about it until the president was a Democrat. Not s Trump is blowing up the debt, and again, no complaints from the right.

END OF STORY
Bush also nearly doubled the debt. That makes the right the hypocrites as they never complained about it until the president was a Democrat. Not s Trump is blowing up the debt, and again, no complaints from the right.
So The Blamer doubled Bush's debt. Thanks for the reminder, dingus.

END OF STORY
What do you care? :dunno: I’ve never seen you complain about Bush nearly doubling the debt too.

END OF STORY
What do you care? :dunno: I’ve never seen you complain about Bush nearly doubling the debt too.
You're a damn fool. 10 trillion dollars, dumass. Even you should have enough brains to realize that that's quite a bit more than 5 trillion.
Get a job.

END OF STORY
You're a damn fool. 10 trillion dollars, dumass. Even you should have enough brains to realize that that's quite a bit more than 5 trillion.
Get a job.
I’ve got a job. You? And don’t think your hypocrisy goes unnoticed as you change from bitching about the percentage of increase to the nominal increase after your hypocrisy was exposed for bitching about Obama nearly doubling the debt while not giving a shit that Bush did that too.

END OF STORY

Obama lowered the deficit $1 Trillion dollars - the #'s are there for the asking.

now all you need to do is figure out the difference between deficit and debt.

Thanks to the Obama Recovery.

Hail, Obama.
Absolutely. Fat boi has been riding the Obama economy wave. Check the stats.

But even a good economy Agent orange inherited from Obama hasn’t swayed the majority of Americans to overlook him taking it up the ass from Putin, his vile deplorable tweets and his extreme incompetence.

Gallup’s most recent poll:
54% disapprove
41% approve

END OF STORY

Obama lowered the deficit $1 Trillion dollars - the #'s are there for the asking.

now all you need to do is figure out the difference between deficit and debt.
Don’t ask smoke a lib to think.
It will confuse him and make him cry.

Forum List

Back