Unemployment rate drops to lowest since 2000

Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.

I did, many many times over the years.

It is why I know wtf I'm talking about and you just post whatever FEELS good.

chart7_JOBS_netchangeemployment.png

So I still insist you stop spreading your fabrications.
Not fabrications. by the way , you can’t demand anything of me.

You say that..but the facts say otherwise.

There were no net new part-time jobs created since recession, all job growth was in full time category.

And BTW, I can demand whatever I want to demand.
Let's hope Obama era growth continues after after Trump's sugar runs out.

Yes hope not.
Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.

There were no net new part-time jobs created since recession, all job growth was in full time category.

Let's hope Obama era growth continues after after Trump's sugar runs out.
Let’s hope it doesnt

Great.... what bill(s) did he pass to alter it which led to Bush’s Great Recession?
It wasn’t bushes Great Recession. The framework started with the Clinton administration, and was propelled along with Pelosi, reed, Barney and others. Bush was in the mix, but to lay it all at his feet is simply not true. But that the truth is not convinient for you. As I said earlier. Economies do not start and stop with the administration. There are variables that are years in the making. You know that but it doesn’t help your narrative.
Of course it was his Recession. It was caused by the real estate markets for which he took credit.
Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life.
Nope, it started on his watch...

350px-Subprime_mortgage_originations%2C_1996-2008.GIF

... which is why he took credit for it in 2004 when the housing markets were booming.

And I didn’t blame just him. I already pointed out he shared credit with Republicans’ policies.
And again you are wrong. Republican and democratic policies created it. Nobody cares who claimed credit, they are politicians . Economies have lag, but you don’t want to accept that. I’m done good bye.
Funny how nothing bad happened until Busch regulators and their cronies on Wall Street got together and baked another GOP Great Depression.

U.S. Economy Added 157,000 Jobs In July; Unemployment Dips To 3.9 Percent

Next months numbers should be a good indicator if this growth trend will continue.

Cool, when will wages rise?
Wages Rise 2.7% From a Year Earlier

From a year earlier, wages grew 2.7%.

My COLA was 3% Seems the average worker fell further behind.
You asked a question, I gave you the answer, you moved the goalposts.

Good little democrat lemming

It wasn’t bushes Great Recession. The framework started with the Clinton administration, and was propelled along with Pelosi, reed, Barney and others. Bush was in the mix, but to lay it all at his feet is simply not true. But that the truth is not convinient for you. As I said earlier. Economies do not start and stop with the administration. There are variables that are years in the making. You know that but it doesn’t help your narrative.
Of course it was his Recession. It was caused by the real estate markets for which he took credit.
Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life.

... which is why he took credit for it in 2004 when the housing markets were booming.

And I didn’t blame just him. I already pointed out he shared credit with Republicans’ policies.
And again you are wrong. Republican and democratic policies created it. Nobody cares who claimed credit, they are politicians . Economies have lag, but you don’t want to accept that. I’m done good bye.
Funny how nothing bad happened until Busch regulators and their cronies on Wall Street got together and baked another GOP Great Depression.
Funny how you try to rewrite history to you favor. Your lack of depth is hilarious.

I wish people would do a town hall on these jobs numbers....most people I know, are working a full time and a part time. Most people I know are finding these jobs through temp services. Most people I know, aren't getting raises, aren't getting cost of living adjustments and have little to know savings. Most people I know are living from pay check to pay check and working longer hours. Most people I know are complaining about the high costs of gas, the new state taxes that are being imposed and the cost of things going up, not down and finally most of the people I know, never saw a dime of anything in the Trump tax cuts and never will.

Wow! You're really surrounded by a LOT of losers.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

Your graph also shows that trumps growth and jobs is no more than Obama's was. But things won't get really good until the rich are taxed and there is investment in the middle class and the country. We're in quite a GOP mess right now and the Dupes don't even know about it.

Last edited:
Hey numnuts. I know little parrotheads like you like to post something that you think supports your stance. However you need to peak back the onion layers to understand the issues at hand. Once you dig into the background to understand what caused it , maybe then you will understand. I doubt that thigh. Encaustic you have shown your depth of understanding to be as deep as a puddle on a sidewalk.

I take it that English is a second or third language for you leading to an incomprehensible post.

By the way, what does painting with hot wax have to do with any of this?

Stop making up bullshit

Paragraph also shows that trumps growth and jobs is no more than Obama's was. But things won't get really good until the rich are taxed and there is investment in the middle class and the country. Where in quite a GOP mess right now and the Dupes don't even know about it.
We are doing fine. Tax the rich is the lefts calling cry for we hate successful people because it proves our philosophy wrong.

Next months numbers should be a good indicator if this growth trend will continue.

As you know, they started to rise this month.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, the first President in history to go through his entire term without having a single year of growth above 3%. He also told us that was no longer possible and that there would be no growth in manufacturing jobs too.

Funny how you try to rewrite history to you favor. Your lack of depth is hilarious.
Sure, troll. Any actual arguments or link?

Paragraph also shows that trumps growth and jobs is no more than Obama's was. But things won't get really good until the rich are taxed and there is investment in the middle class and the country. Where in quite a GOP mess right now and the Dupes don't even know about it.
We are doing fine. Tax the rich is the lefts calling cry for we hate successful people because it proves our philosophy wrong.
Sure, super dupe. See if you can spot the trend that started with Reagan cutting taxes on the rich...

The demise of the middle class in numbers

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

← Next postPrevious post →

Subs

Great.... what bill(s) did he pass to alter it which led to Bush’s Great Recession? Cite the bill number and year.

As you know, and know well, to alter the policies, rules, and regulations of Fannie and/or Freddie requires no change in the law.

For instance.

Beginning in 1992 Congress pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to increase purchases of mortgages going to low to moderate income people. In 1996 HUD gave Fannie and Freddie an explicit target: 42% of their mortgage financing had to go to borrowers with incomes below the median. This target was increased to 50% in 2000 and 52% in 2005. In 1996 HUD required that 12% of all mortgages purchased by Freddie and Fannie had to be “special affordable” loans, meaning loans to borrowers with income less than 60% of their area’s median. The 12% dictum was increased to 20% in 2000 and 22% in 2005.

How Government Stoked the Mania

ONE of the many foul-ups led by Chris Dodd and Barney Frank leading to the downfall of the housing/mortgage/financial meltdown of 2007/2008.

I should be surprised by your ignorance about the recession but then, you have yet to accept the results of the Presidential Election of 2016.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, the first President in history to go through his entire term without having a single year of growth above 3%. He also told us that was no longer possible and that there would be no growth in manufacturing jobs too.
Trump has not really improved Obama's job job production. The garbage you dupes believe

Sure, super dupe. See if you can spot the trend that started with Reagan cutting taxes on the rich...

The demise of the middle class in numbers

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

← Next postPrevious post →

Subs

What a hoot! Figures all the way up to 2007. Not even one year of the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Great.... what bill(s) did he pass to alter it which led to Bush’s Great Recession? Cite the bill number and year.

As you know, and know well, to alter the policies, rules, and regulations of Fannie and/or Freddie requires no change in the law.

For instance.

Beginning in 1992 Congress pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to increase purchases of mortgages going to low to moderate income people. In 1996 HUD gave Fannie and Freddie an explicit target: 42% of their mortgage financing had to go to borrowers with incomes below the median. This target was increased to 50% in 2000 and 52% in 2005. In 1996 HUD required that 12% of all mortgages purchased by Freddie and Fannie had to be “special affordable” loans, meaning loans to borrowers with income less than 60% of their area’s median. The 12% dictum was increased to 20% in 2000 and 22% in 2005.

How Government Stoked the Mania

ONE of the many foul-ups led by Chris Dodd and Barney Frank leading to the downfall of the housing/mortgage/financial meltdown of 2007/2008.

I should be surprised by your ignorance about the recession but then, you have yet to accept the results of the Presidential Election of 2016.
Yes it was possible with GOP regulation and regulators allowing anything their Pals on Wall Street wanted and at Countryside and other private lending institutions. Funny how Fannie and Freddie share of the market went from 70% to 30% in 2003, isn't it, super duper? You people who watch Fox or whatever are absolutely Clueless.

Ol dave claims to be a centrist - he's damn sure stupid enough to be a RW'r ..
Thank you for going to stage three. You read the book well. You have shown a lack of intelligent thought a lack of debate. You are a troll that isn’t worthy of discussion. I have people that operate fork trucks that didn’t get through high school that can kick your ass in regards to this. You have put nothing of substance in front of anyone. There are trolls but you take the cake. You are one ignorant human.
Speaking of trolling.... when are you going to post a link to wherever you read 59% of the jobs created under Obama were part time...?
I don’t need to post a link. I have references. I will however give them again. Social security admin, department of labor, Washington post, New York Times. If you look there are multiple sites that support information. In all regards they go past the static numbers and , shocker delve into what created them.
Sorry, anyone who refuses to link their sources is lying.

You’ve now doubled down on being done. Congrats!

14ndylk.jpg
So you are to lazy to look things up? I gave you sources. It’s pretty easy there sparky. My responsibility in life is not to educate you. Nor do I need to spend the time. I love how the people like you refuse to look at anything . Resources were given. Look it up don’t look it up. I couldn’t care less. My life is not consumed educating the ignorant.

Why not just admit you made it all up?

So you say, but you also claimed Barney Frank designed Fannie Mae, which was actually in existence before he was even born. And then you claimed he altered it; but then you failed to ever show what bill(s) he passed to do that. So all you have are your bullshit claims supported by nothing but you claiming they’re true.

Want more proof, AGAIN as to how Democrats, led by Chris Dodd and Barney Frank collapsed the housing/mortgage/finance market?

He’s not the only president. The only time Bush went above 3% was when the real estate bubble pushed it north of 3%. And of course, so far, Trump’s first year in was 2.2%.

Forum List

Back