Unemployment rate drops to lowest since 2000

Considering he designe Fannie, he and his little buddy the great prick from Maryland created sarbaines oxely. Problem with idiots like you is, you think the economy starts and stops anew with each administration. There are factors that lead up to it long before. That isn’t convenient for you though.
Barney Frank designed Fannie Mae??

Really?

You don’t know that Fannie Mae has been around since before Barney Frank was even born, do you?

How did he “design” something that was in existence before he was even in existence?

Ol dave claims to be a centrist - he's damn sure stupid enough to be a RW'r ..
Thank you for going to stage three. You read the book well. You have shown a lack of intelligent thought a lack of debate. You are a troll that isn’t worthy of discussion. I have people that operate fork trucks that didn’t get through high school that can kick your ass in regards to this. You have put nothing of substance in front of anyone. There are trolls but you take the cake. You are one ignorant human.
Speaking of trolling.... when are you going to post a link to wherever you read 59% of the jobs created under Obama were part time...?
I don’t need to post a link. I have references. I will however give them again. Social security admin, department of labor, Washington post, New York Times. If you look there are multiple sites that support information. In all regards they go past the static numbers and , shocker delve into what created them.
Sorry, anyone who refuses to link their sources is lying.

You’ve now doubled down on being done. Congrats!

14ndylk.jpg

Really?

You don’t know that Fannie Mae has been around since before Barney Frank was even born, do you?

How did he “design” something that was in existence before he was even in existence?

Thank you for going to stage three. You read the book well. You have shown a lack of intelligent thought a lack of debate. You are a troll that isn’t worthy of discussion. I have people that operate fork trucks that didn’t get through high school that can kick your ass in regards to this. You have put nothing of substance in front of anyone. There are trolls but you take the cake. You are one ignorant human.
Speaking of trolling.... when are you going to post a link to wherever you read 59% of the jobs created under Obama were part time...?
I don’t need to post a link. I have references. I will however give them again. Social security admin, department of labor, Washington post, New York Times. If you look there are multiple sites that support information. In all regards they go past the static numbers and , shocker delve into what created them.

14ndylk.jpg
So you are to lazy to look things up? I gave you sources. It’s pretty easy there sparky. My responsibility in life is not to educate you. Nor do I need to spend the time. I love how the people like you refuse to look at anything . Resources were given. Look it up don’t look it up. I couldn’t care less. My life is not consumed educating the ignorant.

Really?

He disingenuous the way it operated during that period. Jesus you are dense.
Speaking of dense... ”He disingenuous the way it operated...”

WTF??

Are you having a stroke? If you are, call 911 immediately.

If not, then choke on your own words again ... you said he “designed” it.

And you didn’t answer the question.... how did he design something that was around before he was even born?? :dunno:
Sorry, fat fingers on a I phone. He was instrumental in designing the way it operated during his tenure. As anyone with any common sense knows ( that may leave you out) agencies and businesses get overhauled from Time to time.
Great.... what bill(s) did he pass to alter it which led to Bush’s Great Recession?
It wasn’t bushes Great Recession. The framework started with the Clinton administration, and was propelled along with Pelosi, reed, Barney and others. Bush was in the mix, but to lay it all at his feet is simply not true. But that the truth is not convinient for you. As I said earlier. Economies do not start and stop with the administration. There are variables that are years in the making. You know that but it doesn’t help your narrative.
Of course it was his Recession. It was caused by the real estate markets for which he took credit.

He disingenuous the way it operated during that period. Jesus you are dense.

WTF??

And you didn’t answer the question.... how did he design something that was around before he was even born?? :dunno:
Sorry, fat fingers on a I phone. He was instrumental in designing the way it operated during his tenure. As anyone with any common sense knows ( that may leave you out) agencies and businesses get overhauled from Time to time.
Great.... what bill(s) did he pass to alter it which led to Bush’s Great Recession?
It wasn’t bushes Great Recession. The framework started with the Clinton administration, and was propelled along with Pelosi, reed, Barney and others. Bush was in the mix, but to lay it all at his feet is simply not true. But that the truth is not convinient for you. As I said earlier. Economies do not start and stop with the administration. There are variables that are years in the making. You know that but it doesn’t help your narrative.
Of course it was his Recession. It was caused by the real estate markets for which he took credit.
Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life. Gotta go. No time for you or the other clown. Wife opened a bottle of Petrus. That it more important than the two of you.

14ndylk.jpg
So you are to lazy to look things up? I gave you sources. It’s pretty easy there sparky. My responsibility in life is not to educate you. Nor do I need to spend the time.
No, your responsibility is to prove what you claim.

You failed miserably in your responsibilities.

Whereas I quoted actual BLS figures to prove you were lying and I posted the links to my sources to prove I wasn’t lying like you were.

As far as being too lazy to look up your claims? It’s not laziness. It’s not needed. Why on Earth would I waste a moment of my precious life looking up claims you can’t even prove? :dunno:

Barney was powerless? What a fucking idiot.
Oh? What power does one member of the minority party in the House yield??

Could he bring a bill to the floor to be voted on? Could he stop a bill from being voted on?

What power did he have?
Considering he designe Fannie, he and his little buddy the great prick from Maryland created sarbaines oxely. Problem with idiots like you is, you think the economy starts and stops anew with each administration. There are factors that lead up to it long before. That isn’t convenient for you though.

Really?

easy cupcake - I'll make you and your tough guys famous.

the posts I've made burying your lies have been ignored so my 'intelligent thoughts quell your bullshit, no debate needed.

centrist my Texas ass ...

RW's crack me up -

14ndylk.jpg
So you are to lazy to look things up? I gave you sources. It’s pretty easy there sparky. My responsibility in life is not to educate you. Nor do I need to spend the time.

Whereas I quoted actual BLS figures to prove you were lying and I posted the links to my sources to prove I wasn’t lying like you were.

As far as being too lazy to look up your claims? It’s not laziness. It’s not needed. Why on Earth would I waste a moment of my precious life looking up claims you can’t even prove? :dunno:
I would guess because you like living in stupidity. The resources I gave you prove them. Take it leave it I don’t care.

WTF??

Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life.
Nope, it started on his watch...

350px-Subprime_mortgage_originations%2C_1996-2008.GIF

... which is why he took credit for it in 2004 when the housing markets were booming.

And I didn’t blame just him. I already pointed out he shared credit with Republicans’ policies.

Oh? What power does one member of the minority party in the House yield??

Could he bring a bill to the floor to be voted on? Could he stop a bill from being voted on?

What power did he have?

Really?

the posts I've made burying your lies have been ignored so my 'intelligent thoughts quell your bullshit, no debate needed.

RW's crack me up -
Please wallow in your ignorance. You have never given a resource, you have never had an original thought. No one would ever accuse you of being intelligent.

14ndylk.jpg

I would guess because you like living in stupidity. The resources I gave you prove them. Take it leave it I don’t care.
There’s nothing to take or leave. All you’ve done is to make some bulkshit claims you can’t prove; while citing yourself.

Meanwhile, I’ve already used actual BLS figures and links proving you’re a liar.

I’m good with that. :beer:

Ignorant troll. It started before him, he participated. You really are pathetic to think it was one guy that caused it. Ideology blind commitment to an ideology is a horrible way to go through life.

... which is why he took credit for it in 2004 when the housing markets were booming.

And I didn’t blame just him. I already pointed out he shared credit with Republicans’ policies.
And again you are wrong. Republican and democratic policies created it. Nobody cares who claimed credit, they are politicians . Economies have lag, but you don’t want to accept that. I’m done good bye.

And again you are wrong. Republican and democratic policies created it. Nobody cares who claimed credit, they are politicians . Economies have lag, but you don’t want to accept that. I’m done good bye.
So you say, but you also claimed Barney Frank designed Fannie Mae, which was actually in existence before he was even born. And then you claimed he altered it; but then you failed to ever show what bill(s) he passed to do that. So all you have are your bullshit claims supported by nothing but you claiming they’re true.

Really?

RW's crack me up -
Please wallow in your ignorance. You have never given a resource, you have never had an original thought. No one would ever accuse you of being intelligent.

derp derp

idiot - sources are either embedded or with a link --------

DDDUUUHHHH

HELL, you thought I wa quoting you so why would I believe you are smart enough to participate.

never mind moron

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Obama's last 4 GDP numbers blows Trumps, current numbers out of the water.....Obama's employment numbers were and still are better than Trumps and news flash ass ho, Obama gave this monster a good economy, a sound market and allies....all of which Trump will soon destroy and I hope you and your kind are first on his hit list, when it happens.
LOL

No, they don’t.

Obama only had 4 gdp quarters that were higher or comparable to this.

Obama’s last 2 gdp quarters were terrible.
On the other hand wages went up. And more jobs were produced in 2016 than in2017
Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.

I did, many many times over the years.

It is why I know wtf I'm talking about and you just post whatever FEELS good.

chart7_JOBS_netchangeemployment.png

So I still insist you stop spreading your fabrications.

LOL

No, they don’t.

On the other hand wages went up. And more jobs were produced in 2016 than in2017
Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Wait, you’re gonna love his rebuttal— you’re wrong and he’s right because he says so; and he doesn’t have to prove his bullshit, it’s your job to prove him right.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL

No, they don’t.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

Not fabrications. by the way , you can’t demand anything of me.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

No one is demanding anything of you. If you can't prove your bullshit, that only makes you a loser.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

You say that..but the facts say otherwise.

There were no net new part-time jobs created since recession, all job growth was in full time category.

And BTW, I can demand whatever I want to demand.

Last edited:
Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

You say that..but the facts say otherwise.

There were no net new part-time jobs created since recession, all job growth was in full time category.

And BTW, I can demand whatever I want to demand.
Let's hope Obama era growth continues after after Trump's sugar runs out.

Forum List

Back