Unemployment rate drops to lowest since 2000

U.S. Economy Added 157,000 Jobs In July; Unemployment Dips To 3.9 Percent

Next months numbers should be a good indicator if this growth trend will continue.

facepalm.gif

How to put it charitably....you probably are not aware that 157,000 is worse than average monthly job growth SINCE 2010.

In 2014 we've made 240,000 jobs/month.
You do realize that 157,000 isn’t the final number, right?

On the other hand wages went up. And more jobs were produced in 2016 than in2017
Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.
BLS shows that fewer people worked part time for economic reasons. So what if more people wanted part time work?
The great job recovery that everyone points to was primarily part time, temporary and lower wage jobs. This wasn’t a result in why people wanted, it was the only work available. This created lower home ownership participation among other things. Don’t try to put lip stick on a pig and say it’s pretty.
Well that’s just a flat out lie.

The job recovery began in early 2010 when there 27,627,000 part timers. When Obama left office 83 months later, there were fewer people working part time.... 27,363,000....

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

While at the same time, some 14 million full time jobs were added...

So no, those jobs were not “primarily part time” jobs.

As far as home ownership dropping, you must have been in a coma when the real estate bubble blew up like a nuclear bomb while George Bush was president. That was the reason home ownership nose-dived for years.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit
Check the stats from the labor department. Or live like an ostrich. Doesn't make any difference to me.
BLS shows that fewer people worked part time for economic reasons. So what if more people wanted part time work?
The great job recovery that everyone points to was primarily part time, temporary and lower wage jobs. This wasn’t a result in why people wanted, it was the only work available. This created lower home ownership participation among other things. Don’t try to put lip stick on a pig and say it’s pretty.

The job recovery began in early 2010 when there 27,627,000 part timers. When Obama left office 83 months later, there fewer people working part time.... 27,363,000....

As far as home ownership dropping, you must have been in a coma when the real estate bubble blew up like a nuclear bomb while George Bush was president. That was the reason home ownership nose-dived for years.

all these RW idiots do is lie because all they do is parrot Trumps lies ...

one lie, all lie - the collective thought process ........

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

The job recovery began in early 2010 when there 27,627,000 part timers. When Obama left office 83 months later, there were fewer people working part time.... 27,363,000....

No coma. Look at the stats. In the end over 59 % of his jobs were part time. Real time wages were down.

Stop making up bullshit

The job recovery began in early 2010 when there 27,627,000 part timers. When Obama left office 83 months later, there fewer people working part time.... 27,363,000....

Not a lie and not a trump lie, purely facts. By the way you show your stupidity. I am not a “ right winger” I am a centrist that didn’t vote for trump. I just call bullshit when I see it. You my friend are a heaping pile.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

The real estate bubble wasn’t Bush you moron. It was the policies of reckless congress and policies preceding him and during his term. Barney and pals did far more to create the bubble than anyone.

Not a lie and not a trump lie, purely facts. By the way you show your stupidity. I am not a “ right winger” I am a centrist that didn’t vote for trump. I just call bullshit when I see it. You my friend are a heaping pile.

:abgg2q.jpg:

sure, everyone in the country knows RW's never lie --- and I never said you were a RW so KMA Mr Centrist.

Stop making up bullshit

The real estate bubble wasn’t Bush you moron. It was the policies of reckless congress and policies preceding him and during his term. Barney and pals did far more to create the bubble than anyone.

bald face LIE ^^^^^^^^^

The United States housing bubble was a real estate bubble affecting over half of the U.S. states. Housing prices peaked in early 2006, started to decline in 2006 and 2007, and reached new lows in 2012. On December 30, 2008, the Case–Shiller home price index reported its largest price drop in its history.

Part time jobs.

Stop making up bullshit

You need to show the amount of part time jobs to the whole of you really want to be honest. When factored in, the statement stands accurately that most of the jobs that weee created under his watch were part time.

sure, everyone in the country knows RW's never lie --- and I never said you were a RW so KMA Mr Centrist.
And libs never lie. You did say I was right winger. I don’t believe I will kiss your ass, my lips aren’t big enough to cover that much real estate. Educate yourself and then come back with something intelligent. Highly doubt that’s possible

And libs never lie. You did say I was right winger. I don’t believe I will kiss your ass, my lips aren’t big enough to cover that much real estate. Educate yourself and then come back with something intelligent. Highly doubt that’s possible

I quotes Faun you idiot, not you .... comprehension issues too ?

bald face LIE ^^^^^^^^^

The United States housing bubble was a real estate bubble affecting over half of the U.S. states. Housing prices peaked in early 2006, started to decline in 2006 and 2007, and reached new lows in 2012. On December 30, 2008, the Case–Shiller home price index reported its largest price drop in its history.
Hey numnuts. I know little parrotheads like you like to post something that you think supports your stance. However you need to peak back the onion layers to understand the issues at hand. Once you dig into the background to understand what caused it , maybe then you will understand. I doubt that thigh. Encaustic you have shown your depth of understanding to be as deep as a puddle on a sidewalk.

I quotes Faun you idiot, not you .... comprehension issues too ?
“ I quotes”? Try to keep up there ya little mental pigmy. Who the hell is Faun and what do they know. He posts something that you and he both think support your stance however he doesn’t delve into the background. You , because you are unthinking idiot tag on to his post as if it is gospel and think you have proven a point. To a degree you have, you have proven that you aren’t to bright, can’t think for yourself and parrot bull shitt.

bald face LIE ^^^^^^^^^

Hey numnuts. I know little parrotheads like you like to post something that you think supports your stance. However you need to peak back the onion layers to understand the issues at hand. Once you dig into the background to understand what caused it , maybe then you will understand. I doubt that thigh. Encaustic you have shown your depth of understanding to be as deep as a puddle on a sidewalk.

smart guy like you should be able to figure out how a message board works in five or ten more years - try and keep up until then.

Stop making up bullshit

No coma. Look at the stats. In the end over 59 % of his jobs were part time. Real time wages were down.
You’re lying again. That’s what the stats reveal. I just showed you over the course of his last 8: months in office during the job recovery period, there were almost 14 million full time jobs added and there were fewer part time jobs.

So that does not equal “59%” of his jobs were part time. Even if we look at the entirety of his presidency; which includes a shitload of jobs lost from Bush’s Great Recession, we find.....

Almost 9 million full time jobs added.

Almost 1 million part time jobs added.

Percentage of part time jobs? 11%

^^^ THAT is what the stats show.

bald face LIE ^^^^^^^^^

smart guy like you should be able to figure out how a message board works in five or ten more years - try and keep up until then.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? I see you are in the second phase of the handbook. First phase is lie , check. Second phase is obfuscate and deflect with nonsense, check. Now read your little book and do the third phase. Please don’t disappoint.

You’re lying again. That’s what the stats reveal. I just showed you over the course of his last 8: months in office during the job recovery period, there were almost 14 million full time jobs added and there were fewer part time jobs.

So that does not equal “59%” of his jobs were part time. Even if we look at the entirety of his presidency; which includes a shitload of jobs lost from Bush’s Great Recession, we find.....

Almost 9 million full time jobs added.

Almost 1 million part time jobs added.

Percentage of part time jobs? 11%

^^^ THAT is what the stats show.
I’m not lying. You need to look at the percentages. You look d at 8 months? Please, if you are going to discuss this you need to look at the whole. Cherry picking doesn’t work. I’m sure you learned that when you wrote your Thesis for college.

Stop making up bullshit

Read and learn...

Speaking to a crowd of Republicans ... ”Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!” ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

As far as “Barney,” Frank was one member of the minority party in the House. He was absolutely powerless to have affected the bubble.

Read and learn...

Speaking to a crowd of Republicans ... ”Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!” ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

As far as “Barney,” Frank was one member of the minority party in the House. He was absolutely powerless to have affected the bubble.
Barney was powerless? What a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back