🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unfettered Capitalism

I absolutely don't want politicians "turning a recession around" or "promoting economic growth" or "creating jobs" or "stimulating the economy" or any of the horseshit they're always trying to take credit for. The economy should be left to "we the people". Government has no business meddling.
Fine, but what's the alternative?
The alternative is government NOT meddling. Isn't that obvious?
You have two alternatives to vote for, moron. Which one is the closest to what you want?

*sigh* - THAT tired nonsense? You limit yourself to two alternatives because you've bought the party line.
What's the other alternative?
The alternatives are endless. You don't have to vote for a shitty leader. True story™.

I absolutely don't want politicians "turning a recession around" or "promoting economic growth" or "creating jobs" or "stimulating the economy" or any of the horseshit they're always trying to take credit for. The economy should be left to "we the people". Government has no business meddling.
You have two alternatives to vote for, moron. Which one is the closest to what you want?

*sigh* - THAT tired nonsense? You limit yourself to two alternatives because you've bought the party line.
The alternatives are endless. You don't have to vote for a shitty leader. True story™.
I admire your patience.

Wrong. Archeologists have found evidence of trade in the early neolithic.
They've also found evidence of church and state:

Neolithic - Wikipedia

"Around 10,000 BC the first fully developed Neolithic cultures belonging to the phase Pre-Pottery Neolithic A (PPNA) appeared in the Fertile Crescent.[7]

"Around 10,700–9400 BC a settlement was established in Tell Qaramel, 10 miles (16 km) north of Aleppo.

"The settlement included two temples dating to 9650 BC.[18]

"Around 9000 BC during the PPNA, one of the world's first towns, Jericho, appeared in the Levant.

"It was surrounded by a stone wall and contained a population of 2,000–3,000 people and a massive stone tower.[19] Around 6400 BC the Halaf culture appeared in Syria and Northern Mesopotamia."

Palaces presuppose the existence of government, but trade existed prior to any government.
Not within any society classified as "civilized."

Human history - Wikipedia

"Settlements developed as early as 4,000 BCE in Iran,[3][4][5][6][7] in Mesopotamia,[8] in the Indus River valley,[9] on the banks of Egypt's Nile River,[10][11] and along China's rivers.[12][13]

"As farming developed, grain agriculture became more sophisticated and prompted a division of labour to store food between growing seasons.

"Labour divisions led to the rise of a leisured upper class and the development of cities, which provided the foundation for civilization.

"The growing complexity of human societies necessitated systems of accounting and writing."

Name one.

Name one.

Tom Albertson.

Modashu lasted less than ten years as a free market economy.

Palaces presuppose the existence of government, but trade existed prior to any government.
Not within any society classified as "civilized."

Human history - Wikipedia

"Settlements developed as early as 4,000 BCE in Iran,[3][4][5][6][7] in Mesopotamia,[8] in the Indus River valley,[9] on the banks of Egypt's Nile River,[10][11] and along China's rivers.[12][13]

"As farming developed, grain agriculture became more sophisticated and prompted a division of labour to store food between growing seasons.

"Labour divisions led to the rise of a leisured upper class and the development of cities, which provided the foundation for civilization.

"The growing complexity of human societies necessitated systems of accounting and writing."

You define "civilized" to mean it has a government. You're begging the question.

The first government didn't exist until about 3500 BCE. Furthermore, Jericho was established in 9000 BCE. People where living in settlements in the the fertile crescent for thousands of years before the first governments were established.

Last edited:

Name one.

Tom Albertson.
Never heard of him.

Wrong. Archeologists have found evidence of trade in the early neolithic.
They've also found evidence of church and state:

Neolithic - Wikipedia

"Around 10,000 BC the first fully developed Neolithic cultures belonging to the phase Pre-Pottery Neolithic A (PPNA) appeared in the Fertile Crescent.[7]

"Around 10,700–9400 BC a settlement was established in Tell Qaramel, 10 miles (16 km) north of Aleppo.

"The settlement included two temples dating to 9650 BC.[18]

"Around 9000 BC during the PPNA, one of the world's first towns, Jericho, appeared in the Levant.

"It was surrounded by a stone wall and contained a population of 2,000–3,000 people and a massive stone tower.[19] Around 6400 BC the Halaf culture appeared in Syria and Northern Mesopotamia."
What's the evidence of a state?

Liberals love this phrase. Maybe I have a limited vocabulary, but I wasn't really sure what "fettered" meant. So I looked it up:

fetter.jpg

Any questions?
Yeah. Why do you think the super rich ought to have total unaccountable power over your life?
I can have the super rich forced to sell me things I want or need, or I can have the super rich politicians have unaccountable power over my life. I think I know which I prefer.

Name one.
Sit back and laugh at everyone who thinks their vote matters or that voting somehow makes them a better person.

Because government meddling always benefits some at the expense of others.
Government's "meddling" in the economy is guaranteed in advanced societies, so should the meddling do the greatest good for the greatest number of citizens or make a few citizens filthy rich?
Let's accept that government meddling is guaranteed, so is the government making a few citizens filthy rich by meddling. Power being abused is the easiest guarantee to make in the world.

I admire your patience.
Me too.

Name one.

Tom Albertson.
Never heard of him.
Guy that lives down the street from me. Smart dude. And not an asshole. He'd be way better than either Biden or Trump.

Because government meddling always benefits some at the expense of others.
Government's "meddling" in the economy is guaranteed in advanced societies, so should the meddling do the greatest good for the greatest number of citizens or make a few citizens filthy rich?

The meddling should be minimized. The "greatest good" is in the eye of beholder - the beholder being whoever has the most influence over government.

Name one.

Tom Albertson.
Never heard of him.
Guy that lives down the street from me. Smart dude. And not an asshole. He'd be way better than either Biden or Trump.
Well, that’s a given. There has to be millions of Americans that would be better than either of the two dumb asses.

Forum List

Back