unfortunately, illegal immigration is the litmus test

OK, shit for brains! Where does that contradict what I fucking said?

You're brain has withered away, if you ever had one, Non Resident Aliens are issued ITIN's all the time and stay past their work visa's you fucking idiot...

An alien is any individual who is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national. A nonresident alien is an alien who has not passed the green card test or the substantial presence test.

It's obvious you have never employed anyone, all you need to pay them is their ITIN and as an employer you're not breaking the law...

Those are LEGAL immigrants! Can you read above a third grade level? Where is the word "illegal" anywhere on that page?

No they are not you stupid f'ing idiot...

Where the hell do you think I got my information from? I Googled THAT web page!

At least you know how to use Google, but your ability to comprehend much obviously stops there...

A nonresident alien is an alien who has not passed the green card test or the substantial presence test.

The red text confirms exactly what I said. They are for LEGAL immigrants!

No it isn't, Google is your friend when you read the complete information, you failed...

You're brain has withered away, if you ever had one, Non Resident Aliens are issued ITIN's all the time and stay past their work visa's you fucking idiot...

An alien is any individual who is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national. A nonresident alien is an alien who has not passed the green card test or the substantial presence test.

It's obvious you have never employed anyone, all you need to pay them is their ITIN and as an employer you're not breaking the law...

Those are LEGAL immigrants! Can you read above a third grade level? Where is the word "illegal" anywhere on that page?

At least you know how to use Google, but your ability to comprehend much obviously stops there...

A nonresident alien is an alien who has not passed the green card test or the substantial presence test.

No it isn't, Google is your friend when you read the complete information, you failed...

Why do you keep answering a question that was never asked? What a dumbass!

I never disagreed with anything you have posted in response. Try reading!

The fact remains, that the ITN is for LEGAL immigrants. Now, STFU and go play in traffic.

The fact remains, that the ITN is for LEGAL immigrants. Now, STFU and go play in traffic.
but illegal aliens use them too.

What part of "not legally"are you not getting dumbass?

You are missing the point. The point is they are using them and they are getting away with it.

That’s it, try to roll out of it that you’re right, LOL

Last edited:

You are missing the point. The point is they are using them and they are getting away with it.

They are getting away with being stupid enough to pay taxes they technically don't owe because they are illegals? By using the TIN, they are STILL breaking the law.

What kid of drugs are you currently taking?

That’s it, try to roll out of it that you’re right, LOL

I am right. Did you join the "stupid" club when you found out that you couldn't read?

I am right. Did you join the "stupid" club when you found out that you couldn't read?

You'll be "right" as you claim when you pull your head out of your ass and breath fresh air...

Not once did you understand Illegal Aliens used ITIN's to work in this country, you f,ing moron...

All of a sudden you realized how f'ing stupid you looked and tried to roll out of it...

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

You'll be "right" as you claim when you pull your head out of your ass and breath fresh air...

Not once did you understand Illegal Aliens used ITIN's to work in this country, you f,ing moron...

All of a sudden you realized how f'ing stupid you looked and tried to roll out of it...

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

I would consider your opinion but you apparently failed reading for comprehension.

Forum List

Back