unfortunately, illegal immigration is the litmus test

Your first part was making shit up I never said, which is what you are supposedly arguing against. I'm a libertarian, ass wipe. I don't support any type of government welfare. Not personal welfare, not corporate welfare. Particularly at the Federal level. 90% of the Federal budget should be for defense.

Yeah, but you seem to spend more of your time whining about the welfare people of color get. That's the thing.

Your first part was making shit up I never said, which is what you are supposedly arguing against. I'm a libertarian, ass wipe. I don't support any type of government welfare. Not personal welfare, not corporate welfare. Particularly at the Federal level. 90% of the Federal budget should be for defense.

Yeah, but you seem to spend more of your time whining about the welfare people of color get. That's the thing.

That never happened other than in your delusional mind. You're the one who keeps calling blacks porch monkeys. Just so you know, that's racist even if you do see blacks on porches in your neighborhood all the time

So we were both to young to vote, so it wasn’t my side either, nice try.

Um, not really, since I said your side, and you said me personally.

That never happened other than in your delusional mind. You're the one who keeps calling blacks porch monkeys. Just so you know, that's racist even if you do see blacks on porches in your neighborhood all the time

Okay, so you are back to making stuff up when you can't make an argument.

Sad, really.

So we were both to young to vote, so it wasn’t my side either, nice try.

Um, not really, since I said your side, and you said me personally.

Okay, so you are back to making stuff up when you can't make an argument.

Sad, really.

Joe: Makes up shit kaz never said

kaz: Makes up shit Joe never said to demonstrate how moronic it is to make up shit I never said

Joe: OMG, you made that up!!!!

No shit, Dick Tracey. And yet you still fail to get the point.

:1041:

Hello, is there any intelligent life in there? Any at all?

There, there, little racist, :itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

When you became a leftist, you were promised you were no longer accountable for your actions. Problem is ... libertarians never agreed to that deal ...

Poor guy

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

When you became a leftist, you were promised you were no longer accountable for your actions. Problem is ... libertarians never agreed to that deal ...

Nobody cares about what Libertarians think.... that's the thing...

And you're still a racist piece of shit, like most Libertarians.

Yes, when I said government should be 90% defense, that meant 90% white. You're a whack job, Joe.

And you're still the one who keeps calling blacks jungle bunnies

Yes, when I said government should be 90% defense, that meant 90% white. You're a whack job, Joe.

You say all sorts of stupid things, like most Libertarian Children...

Gotcha, Joe. I'm a child who wants to pay my own bills. You're a mature adult who wants handouts. Up is down, left is right, Democrats are smart ...

But not because that's what the people wanted.

The People Elected him dumb dumb, you still cannot understand how this works, grow up little Joe...

He LOST the popular vote.

And your point is???? We elect the POTUS with the Electoral College, I can get you a small piece of granite with this chiseled into it with a chain that you can hang around your neck, I'll have it mailed to you, address?

Yeah, but if they are here with a green card, you have to follow the rules... that's the thing, and they can get a better job.

These individuals are here with a Work Visa, the employer pays everything, FIT, OASDI and Medicare, NO employee match, everything...

The thing is, we don't bring in enough legal immigrants to meet labor's needs.

It's hard to believe you have oxygen making its way to your brain...

What I remember is when Obama left office, my 401K was flush

Our recovery happened in spite of Oblammer's worthless presidency, let's face it you, your Liberal POS buddies and the European Union are the only inhabitants of this world who believe he was responsible enough to wipe his own ass, everything else he did has been reversed because it was a total FAILURE!!

my mortgage wasn't under water

No equity is your choice, not the American Taxpayers...

my salary had increased by 80% over what it was when he took office.

So you live in a state that increased their minimum wage, big deal...

And how does this issue really effect you?

It never ceases to amaze me how blatantly the Liberal Left wants to abuse our laws, are you suggesting we just pick and choose the laws you want to obey?

If you have made such bad life choices you have to worry about Paco from Mexico taking your job, you'd have probably been replaced by a machine at some point.

It sounds like you have first hand knowledge, did you loose your dumpster job at Mickey D's?

We issue illegals TIN's daily so their employers report their income legally, yet we don't want to enforce our immigration laws so your voting base doesn't dwindle?

Please keep up this stupidity, President Trump was the first shoe to drop, the second shoe will come in November...

TINs are for LEGAL immigrants. An illegal cannot use one.

TINs are for LEGAL immigrants, dumbass!

Hey Dumbass, you don't know what your talking about, but something tells me this is a regular occurrence for ya!!!

Straight from the IRS website.....

What is an ITIN used for?
ITINs are for federal tax reporting only, and are not intended to serve any other purpose. IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security Numbers (SSNs).

Who needs an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. A non-resident alien individual not eligible for a SSN who is required to file a U.S. tax return only to claim a refund of tax under the provisions of a U.S. tax treaty needs an ITIN.

Other examples of individuals who need ITINs include:
• A nonresident alien required to file a U.S. tax return
• A U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
• A dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
• A dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder

Hey Dumbass, you don't know what your talking about, but something tells me this is a regular occurrence for ya!!!

ITINs are for federal tax reporting only, and are not intended to serve any other purpose. IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security Numbers (SSNs).

Who needs an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. A non-resident alien individual not eligible for a SSN who is required to file a U.S. tax return only to claim a refund of tax under the provisions of a U.S. tax treaty needs an ITIN.

• A U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return

OK, shit for brains! Where does that contradict what I fucking said?

Those are LEGAL immigrants! Can you read above a third grade level? Where is the word "illegal" anywhere on that page?

Where the hell do you think I got my information from? I Googled THAT web page!

The red text confirms exactly what I said. They are for LEGAL immigrants!

Who needs an ITIN?

Those are LEGAL immigrants! Can you read above a third grade level? Where is the word "illegal" anywhere on that page?

Nothing stops an Illegal from using them.
You're the dumb ass for not recognizing that simple fact.

Who needs an ITIN?

Hey dumbass! That's ILLEGAL!

How stupid do you have to be to pay taxes that you don't have to, for no reason whatsoever?

Did you recently suffer a head injury?

Who needs an ITIN?

How stupid do you have to be to pay taxes that you don't have to, for no reason whatsoever?

no, I believe an illegal can go to jail for tax evasion if he makes an income in America.
And he can't receive a paycheck legally without withholding.

Who needs an ITIN?

no, I believe an illegal can go to jail for tax evasion if he makes an income in America.
And he can't receive a paycheck legally without withholding.

Yes, God forbid you give them your employer's name, home address and telephone number so they can easily track you down and deport you! That's why they are called "illegal aliens"! Why should they worry about one law, while breaking hundreds of others?

Some of you people really don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel!

Forum List

Back