Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Maybe not tomorrow, but it will.

We can't fight the mainstream media bias. Even though there are a great many of us NOW that won't allow it, the young are ignorant and susceptable to the media hyperbole and butt hurt. They will believe that guns are bad and blindly go along with whatever the benevolent government says they need to be kept safe.

The asshat in the White House will probably get a SCOTUS pick or two before he's done trashing the country and then all they will need is a challenge to the 2nd Amendment and the liberal court will change the meaning of it.

It will come piecemeal, but it will come.

When it does, this conversation will happen:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6524222-post1.html

Ignorant nonsense.

Reid won’t bother to bring a new AWB measure to the floor; and even if he does, it won’t get 60 votes.

In the impossible likelihood the Senate passes a new AWB, it will never come to a vote in the House.

Last, the president will make only two more appointments to the High Court during his second term, replacing Ginsburg and Breyer; leaving in place the Heller majority.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your partisan scare tactics and demagoguery.

I don't think he means today, Clayton.

It took the liberals 50 years to get Universal Healthcare...

It’s reasonable to infer given the references to Obama the OP is talking within the next 4 years.

And even in the longer term it’s idiocy given the likelihood of a republican president in 2017.

why do you pretend no law can be constructed to grandfather these guns in the law?

Strange in Iraq the US allows Iraqi citizens to have one AK-47 and one full magazine per household as long as it's a registered weapon.........but in the US, Americans cannot have an Automatic weapon.
Seems that automatic weapons would be more of a concern in Iraq than in the States.

Right because Iraq and the U.S. are even remotely similar. Great insight.

My point exactly, you want to remove semi automatics is the US
but in a war zone, where weapons may be turned on you, the US allow the civilians to have fully automatic weapons.

I see you've been drinking the NRA bongwater.

There will NEVER be a "gun confiscation" in this country. It simply won't happen. Guns are too ingrained in our society. No one will EVER "come for your guns".

The most that will happen will be minor "gun control", possible bans on some sales.

Strange in Iraq the US allows Iraqi citizens to have one AK-47 and one full magazine per household as long as it's a registered weapon.........but in the US, Americans cannot have an Automatic weapon.
Seems that automatic weapons would be more of a concern in Iraq than in the States.

but in a war zone, where weapons may be turned on you, the US allow the civilians to have fully automatic weapons.

LOL. Because there is an actual need there for personal protection.

Contrast that with the state of things here where the only *need* for weapons is the imaginary scenario of an oppressive government trying to enslave the people.

One is reality and one is fantasy. I know you have a hard time telling the difference between the two.

what you do is grandfather them in.

You can have it leagally if you prove you bought it by a certain date.

You cant sell it to anyone but the government when you go tpo sell it.

You cant will it to anyone.

You get to keep the gun you bought fro life if you want to.

No more made after a certain date.

problem solved

Contrast that with the state of things here where the only *need* for weapons is the imaginary scenario of an oppressive government trying to enslave the people.

One is reality and one is fantasy. I know you have a hard time telling the difference between the two.

GUYS!!!!!!!

the US doesnt make the laws in Iraq

The gun crisis in America is black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of murders.

Obama does not want to talk about it.

You dumbass, saying crap like this is EXACTLY how the lunatic right got Obama re-elected. Thank you very much, you worthless river of bile. Everything undesirable that Obama is going to do in the next four years is your fault. YOU are the reason he's still in office.

Really, where do you live? I mean since there is no need for personal protection it must be safe or you live next door to a police station where response times are not an issue.
I know America is big place and police response times are a little longer in some places than others there really is an actual need there for personal protection. So than again why do you trust Iraqis with automatic weapons and not Americans with semi automatics? Do you hate Americans?

Ignorant nonsense.

Reid won’t bother to bring a new AWB measure to the floor; and even if he does, it won’t get 60 votes.

In the impossible likelihood the Senate passes a new AWB, it will never come to a vote in the House.

Last, the president will make only two more appointments to the High Court during his second term, replacing Ginsburg and Breyer; leaving in place the Heller majority.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your partisan scare tactics and demagoguery.

I don't think he means today, Clayton.

It took the liberals 50 years to get Universal Healthcare...

It’s reasonable to infer given the references to Obama the OP is talking within the next 4 years.

And even in the longer term it’s idiocy given the likelihood of a republican president in 2017.

I think the reference to Obama was his supreme court picks affecting the interpretation of the 2nd Amendment at some future date.

I believe he's saying that the liberals want the guns gone, and they'll keep chipping away at the 2nd Amendment until they get them.

I tend to agree with that assessment.

Last edited:
The gun crisis in America is black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of murders.

You dumbass, saying crap like this is EXACTLY how the lunatic right got Obama re-elected. Thank you very much, you worthless river of bile. Everything undesirable that Obama is going to do in the next four years is your fault. YOU are the reason he's still in office.

Forum List

Back