Unimaginable arrogance

Yup, and that is why he was slapped into place last week. Let's see if he stays there. Putin and Russia happily got involved, and that's a fact.
Yeah...Obama has been "slapped into place" a lot during the past 8 years. Unfortunately, he's too arrogant to learn.

The American people "slapped him into place" over and over and over. :lol:
Obama’s devastation of the Democratic party: number of seats lost on his watch reaches astonishing number

Vladimir Putin "slapped him into place" over and over and over.
Russian jets keep buzzing U.S. ships. What can the US do? - CNNPolitics.com

Hell, even sick, old, tired, lowly Fidel Castro "slapped him into place" :lol:
After Cuba Visit, Fidel Castro Just Embarrassed Obama In A HUGE WAY!

Obama has been bitch-slapped more than a prostitute with a pimp! The difference is - eventually the prostitute learns.:lmao:

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20

Obama's a joke. His ex-Presidency is going to be an arrogant, self obsessed whine fest
He surpassed Jimmy Carter as the worst president ever. He lost over 1,000 seats nation-wide for his party. He was weak as a leader. Inept as a commander in chief. And ran up a staggering $10 trillion in debt (after insisting his administration would enact a "pay as you go" policy).

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20
I know things other people don't know. I know more than the generals. I'm the only one who can do it. This is true ignorant arrogance.
Oh Trump is a megalomaniac. There is no doubt. But even he illustrates more humility occasionally than Obama. How sad is that?

Thx for proving my point.
No "mission accomplished" in that video.

You clearly missed, 1:44 "Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment. Yet it is you, the members of the United States military who achieved it." "it" being the mission which was the "accomplishment". I am sorry but I cannot continue to spoonfeed you and teach you how to parse simple English.

Just quote me where he said mission accomplished. Shouldn't be that hard.

Funny how the left clings to BS as if gospel.

I assume those who take the banner "mission accomplished" as saying the war was over never went on a mission in their life. That ship's mission was accomplished. There mission was to support ground forces in the ME, that they accomplished. They did it through sacrifice of their lives, something that most of the left wing never had to do. So I have no problem with the Commander in Chief telling the crew that their mission was accomplished. Far better than a lot of what Obama told the military.

The mission was to topple the Iraq government and now the Middle East is in disarray.

The ME is not in disarray because of the Iraq war, where do you hear these things? Do you think that bombing Syria and Libya had anything at all to do with the "disarray?"

lol. a butthurt snowflake trumptard whines about obama. complains about arrogance. LOL
You have to love libtards - they are so stupid and reliant on government that they can't even come up with their own terms. They have to steal conservative terms and even then they don't use them properly. :lol:

Hey stupid? "Snowflake" applies to the idiot progressives who have a complete meltdown when they don't get what they want. I got exactly what I wanted - the American people told Hitlery Clinton to go home and stay there. It's fall down hilarious that you had no idea what that term meant. :lol:
still whining, snowflake. soon trump will make it all great again.

Yeah, because big-ears pulled us out to win votes.
Why should President Obama send US soldiers to a hopeless cause after the mission was already accomplished?

Why should he pull them out handing the country over to ISIS? I'll tell you why, to buy votes from his constituents.

A lot of Americans died over there and many more injured, only to be thrown away to try and stay in the White House for another four years. We won't even get into the deaths and torture of the Iraqi citizens by these maniacs.
A lot of American families gave their sons to regime change in places where most could not find on a map. Lots of children lost their dads and American veterans scarred physically and mentally for a war caused by George W Bush, Dick Chaney, and Donald Rumsfeld in a totally useless escapade based on lies about weapons of mass destruction. How dare you mention the dead American heroes to make your party political point on an internet site. Shame on you and on all those far right war mongers who together are not worth one drop of American blood on a war of vanity. A rotten shame to make lives miserable for American families and countless thousands of children and families in the Middle East with wars to destabilize countries who meant no harm to anyone in America. What a shameless lousy shower you people are.

I will mention it because those Americans are worth my mentioning. While those solders were enlisting to fight for our country, you and your kind were out there protesting them. I'm sure that if they knew we would be stupid enough to elect somebody with a name like Hussein and he was going to make things worse, they would have just stayed home if they knew it was going to be for nothing.
You have no right to use the name of loyal Americans who gave their lives under orders from politicians who fed lies to the mothers who lost their sons in a vainglorious illegal war. There is blood on the hands of George W Bush and the unelected merchants of war, Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfeld. Your mentioning the names of young American heroes to further your Republican politics is sickening. Shame on you!

Your side has been doing that since the announcement that we were going to Iraq. Until this day, your ilk burns our American flag---the flag those solders fought for. Your leader released almost every damn prisoner we had in captivity thanks to those solders. Your leader gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the country that sent their goons in to kill our solders in Iraq and even signed an agreement with them. He even made enemies with our only true friend in the middle-east so he could side with the terrorists that plague their country.

Yes, we have the right to mention those solders because we've always been on their side--your side hasn't.

Did Putin make these people vote for Obama and not Trump?

the people didn't vvote for Trump. He lost by 3 million votes...

Maybe more if you take out the Russian Hacking.

It doesn't matter what "most" did, it matters who won the election; something you won't get over in four years and possibly eight.

So lets say we find out in a couple of months that 1) The Russians really did hack the voting process and 2) Trump knew that was going on and went along with it.

Would that be grounds for impeachment or not?

Your side has been doing that since the announcement that we were going to Iraq. Until this day, your ilk burns our American flag---the flag those solders fought for. Your leader released almost every damn prisoner we had in captivity thanks to those solders.

Because we didn't have a legal right to continue holding them. I'm sorry you don't get this.

Either we charge them with crimes or we release them at the end of hostilities.

That's the way it works, legally.

You have no right to use the name of loyal Americans who gave their lives under orders from politicians who fed lies to the mothers who lost their sons in a vainglorious illegal war. There is blood on the hands of George W Bush and the unelected merchants of war, Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfeld. Your mentioning the names of young American heroes to further your Republican politics is sickening. Shame on you!
Cry me a river. Saddam Hussein was a mad man who should have been removed from power decades ago. Every man and woman in the military signed up for it.

The real question is why did all of those men and women die under Obama to remove our allies like Mubarak in Egypt and Qaddafi in Libya? Because Obama wants to advance the cause of radical islam. He even helped the Muslim Brotherhood assume power in Egypt after he helped oust Mubarak.
What a nerve to mention American deaths after the upheaval caused in the region by George W Bush and the unelected duo of death, Dick Chaney and Donald Rumsfeld sent our young men as a sacrifice for their illegal war. Them and their supporters are vile merchants of misery.

Thx for proving my point.
No "mission accomplished" in that video.
You clearly missed, 1:44 "Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment. Yet it is you, the members of the United States military who achieved it." "it" being the mission which was the "accomplishment". I am sorry but I cannot continue to spoonfeed you and teach you how to parse simple English.
Just quote me where he said mission accomplished. Shouldn't be that hard.
Funny how the left clings to BS as if gospel.

I assume those who take the banner "mission accomplished" as saying the war was over never went on a mission in their life. That ship's mission was accomplished. There mission was to support ground forces in the ME, that they accomplished. They did it through sacrifice of their lives, something that most of the left wing never had to do. So I have no problem with the Commander in Chief telling the crew that their mission was accomplished. Far better than a lot of what Obama told the military.
The mission was to topple the Iraq government and now the Middle East is in disarray.
The ME is not in disarray because of the Iraq war, where do you hear these things? Do you think that bombing Syria and Libya had anything at all to do with the "disarray?"
Yes, the illegal invasion of Iraq is the cause of the instability in the Middle East.

image.jpeg

Why should President Obama send US soldiers to a hopeless cause after the mission was already accomplished?

Why should he pull them out handing the country over to ISIS? I'll tell you why, to buy votes from his constituents.

A lot of Americans died over there and many more injured, only to be thrown away to try and stay in the White House for another four years. We won't even get into the deaths and torture of the Iraqi citizens by these maniacs.
A lot of American families gave their sons to regime change in places where most could not find on a map. Lots of children lost their dads and American veterans scarred physically and mentally for a war caused by George W Bush, Dick Chaney, and Donald Rumsfeld in a totally useless escapade based on lies about weapons of mass destruction. How dare you mention the dead American heroes to make your party political point on an internet site. Shame on you and on all those far right war mongers who together are not worth one drop of American blood on a war of vanity. A rotten shame to make lives miserable for American families and countless thousands of children and families in the Middle East with wars to destabilize countries who meant no harm to anyone in America. What a shameless lousy shower you people are.

I will mention it because those Americans are worth my mentioning. While those solders were enlisting to fight for our country, you and your kind were out there protesting them. I'm sure that if they knew we would be stupid enough to elect somebody with a name like Hussein and he was going to make things worse, they would have just stayed home if they knew it was going to be for nothing.

Your side has been doing that since the announcement that we were going to Iraq. Until this day, your ilk burns our American flag---the flag those solders fought for. Your leader released almost every damn prisoner we had in captivity thanks to those solders. Your leader gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the country that sent their goons in to kill our solders in Iraq and even signed an agreement with them. He even made enemies with our only true friend in the middle-east so he could side with the terrorists that plague their country.

Yes, we have the right to mention those solders because we've always been on their side--your side hasn't.
Quit wrapping yourself in the American flag with your cheap jingoistic cat calls. All your fake patriotism will not bring back a single American soldier to his mourning mother.

Good for him.

Well, since the people DID vote for Obama and DIDN'T vote for Trump, that seems reasonable.

But, hey, if Trump really wants to hand over the Ukraine to Russia, we should all point out that the Russians bought his election to start with.
Are you still going on about that?

Good for him.
Well that's odd. Good for him for being classless and arrogant? And people wonder why progressives are viewed as being so despicable... :eusa_doh:

People voted for Obama because he was black. True Americans voted for Trump, because we wanted a true leader back in the white house, and not a queer or lesbian.

People voted for Obama because Bush fucked up the economy and the war.

People voted for Trump because they are racists and misogynists.
Nope Obama was elected because he was black. Even though it was Hillary's turn. He was the least qualified person for the job, and history has proven it.
People voted for Trump because they want America great again. Oh, and your race card expired years ago.
Your post shows more about you and what you voted over....or against.

Good for him.
Well that's odd. Good for him for being classless and arrogant? And people wonder why progressives are viewed as being so despicable... :eusa_doh:
You clearly move in the wrong circle.

Good for him.
It was not classless and it was not arrogant. You just want to label it as such while completely ignoring the classlessness and arrogance of someone thinking their riches allow them to grab any woman by the pussy.

Good for him.
You clearly move in the wrong circle.
It's quite apparent.

Forum List

Back