Unions in the US

Unions in the US

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwww... the pretend rabbi speaks.

pissant loon. :rofl:

and you know damn well i am what i say. if you don't then you're too stupid to bother with.

either way, you're a loser troll.

keep practicing how to say 'you want fries with that'? you may get it right someday.

nutbar :cuckoo:

Stalker-bitch. If you want to contribute something here other than irrelevance and insults do so. Otherwise STFU.
Go practice your "buy me a drink" and "your cock number One, GI" lines elsewhere.

:eusa_drool: Ouch.

no ouch.. he wanted my attention. he demands it periodically. so i gave it to him so he'd stop crying and stop stalking my posts.

usually i forget he's even there because he's not on my radar.

that seems to upset him.

it must really suck to be a rightwingnut

:cuckoo:

Sez the guy too young for a work permit.

What a woefully inaccurate statement on your part. Then again, you have no intention of actually debating the merits of this issue, you just rather bash the unions.

Considering that conservatives currently serving in Congress and the Senate have already stated that they think getting rid of the minimum wage is a good idea, yeah........we do need unions still.

Unless of course, you wish to return to the robber barons of the 1800's.

Getting rid of the min wage would only lower wages of low-skilled poorly educated workers.
Like you.

My God.. what pre-industrial revolution nightmare world do you people live in?

I live in the real world where lobbyists for industries on a daily basis are trying to get vital regulations repealed in order to cut costs.

Stalker-bitch. If you want to contribute something here other than irrelevance and insults do so. Otherwise STFU.
Go practice your "buy me a drink" and "your cock number One, GI" lines elsewhere.

:eusa_drool: Ouch.

no ouch.. he wanted my attention. he demands it periodically. so i gave it to him so he'd stop crying and stop stalking my posts.

that seems to upset him.

Are all your posts constructed so moronically, or is it just that your butt plug too large and the discomfort makes it's way through your posts?

:lol:

Slithered back under her rock I suppose.

She went to finish a brief.
Not a legal brief. Her john's brief.

ah... so because you're a loser, now i'm a hooker/

lol.. that's pretty funny.

just because paying for it is the only way you get any, don't blame me.

sorry if the 'you want fries with that'? comes too close to home for you to take it.

Why is it Soggy and Rabbi have spent more time in this thread obsessing over Jillian than even bothering to construct a coherent thought? I mean, it's not surprising since it's nothing new but still.

My God.. what pre-industrial revolution nightmare world do you people live in?

I live in the real world where lobbyists for industries on a daily basis are trying to get vital regulations repealed in order to cut costs.

Again, where? I want to make sure I avoid your world... it all sounds so, 1905.

either you're very young, very inexperienced in the real world or very stupid.

i know at least the inexperienced and stupid part are true.

Sez the guy too young for a work permit.

What a woefully inaccurate statement on your part. Then again, you have no intention of actually debating the merits of this issue, you just rather bash the unions.

If someone had some reasonable points I'd be happy to debate them. And have done so. So far no one can defend the idea that things, for no reason whatsoever, will return to the 19th century in the absence of artificial restraints on employment, which is what unions are.

Why is it Soggy and Rabbi have spent more time in this thread obsessing over Jillian than even bothering to construct a coherent thought? I mean, it's not surprising since it's nothing new but still.

I am here to point out the absurdity of what you are saying, and Jillian as well. Sorry, it is what I do.

that seems to upset him.

Are all your posts constructed so moronically, or is it just that your butt plug too large and the discomfort makes it's way through your posts?

awwww... was a subliterate's commentary supposed to hurt?

damn, you're pathetic.

vulgar, too...

but rightwingnut freaks tend to be like that because they have nothing of intelligence to say, so spewing disgusting harassing things at women who aren't rightwingnuts seems to be a hobby.

that seems to upset him.

awwww... was a subliterate's commentary supposed to hurt?

damn, you're pathetic.

vulgar, too...

but rightwingnut freaks tend to be like that because they have nothing of intelligence to say, so spewing disgusting harassing things at women who aren't rightwingnuts seems to be a hobby.

Oh bite me.... you love it. :razz:

I am 50, have been employed since age 16 and am anything but stupid. My question is serious... I keep reading these posts about these dastardly employers... yes, I have had shitty jobs. I left and found better ones and ultimately became self-employed.

I don't understand your world or more to the point, your mindset.

Last edited:

She's talking about pimps. Legitimate employers abide by lawful regulations. They will tend to lobby against ineffective expensive regs promulgated by lawyers and bureaucrats who have never set foot in a workplace.

She's talking about pimps. Legitimate employers abide by lawful regulations. They will tend to lobby against ineffective expensive regs promulgated by lawyers and bureaucrats who have never set foot in a workplace.

Riiiiiight.........just like that mine owner in Utah and the mine owner in Kentucky wanted to lobby against the very things that would have prevented or kept those miners alive.

Way to go Rabid Lie........apparently greed and the bottom line are more important to you than your fellow human being.

Regulations are needed. Why? So people stay alive.

And once again we learn two things:
Those in favor of unions invoke a lost world that will never return to scare people into accepting their views.
Jillian and Juniorbert have nothing of substance to contribute and cannot sustain a debate without turning it into a name-call-fest.

Thanks. Mods, please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back